Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Main Discussion/Information > General Discussions/Q & A
General Discussions/Q & A Main forum for general international hobby discussions.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-08-2015, 08:42 AM   #1
Reincarnated
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Getting old sucks

I am married to a woman who hates sex (1 to 2 times a quarter or 6 months), is totally unaffectionate, and just makes me miserable. She is a sweet woman and good mom, but doesn't clean house, cook, wash clothes and plays video games all fucking day as soon as she gets home from her 4 hour stint at work or binge watches "Say Yes to the Dress" or or "Rich Kids of Beverley Hills". I swear I feel like I married a teenager or bad college roommate. Because of this, I hobby. I am about to the end of my rope with this relationship, if you want to call it that, but I stay because my kids would be devastated. One is 20, 18, and 16.

Once again, I find myself dealing with that I am old, 55, and attracted to a much younger provider. No so much because the sex is good, but I just really like her and enjoy her company and she seems to enjoy mine. I fantasize what it would be like to be able to see her as much as I would like, talk to her when I'd like, etc. without having to hide it all the time. And then it hits me that although my brain is still 21 years old, my body looks like shit, and why would she really want to spend time with me when should could have any young stud she wanted? Is it because I am good to her, and am supportive of her dreams and future plans? Is it just about the money? Probably. Is there any chance of having a longer term relationship with her? I dont know but I doubt it.

Getting old sucks. If I was 25 years younger I would take this girl away with me and give her the life she never got to have growing up. A life like I had. But I'm not 30, I'm 55, I have a family and obligations to handle. I am torn between severing the relationship with my provider or just letting the relationship run its course. Any suggestions from providers and hobbyist are appreciated. And for those who insist, flame away and call me an idiot.
Reincarnated is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 04:59 PM   #2
Permission Granted
Supporting Single Moms

Encounters: 6

No flames from me. Hindsight is always 20/20... I've been married twice and both times had ups and downs. I think it's only natural that we want what we can't have, until we get it and then want some thing different again .

My advice is simply... life can be short. Enjoy it while you can. That being said, you're children are old enough to understand relationships don't always work out, however, showing them that you made an effort might make them better people in the future.

What do you have to lose if you end your relationship? House, car, money, kids? What do you have to gain?

Think carefully and tread lightly.

Good luck.
Permission Granted is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:03 PM   #3
JennaStorm
Chasing thë storm

User ID: 345453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

K. Ummmm your kid's are grown. Th3y still live w you?
JennaStorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:47 AM   #4
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Dude
I understand
My advice start right now and buy as many gold coins as you can out of your spare cash. Plan on ditching the bitch about two years from now when your 16 year old turns 18
Do you have any real valuable stuff? Then quietly sneak it into a storage locker. Same goes for documents.
So you gotto give up half your assets be free. I just finished a 3 month relationship with a 21 year old chick and we parted on very good terms [her husband got back with her] and I am 60+.Now I got a black stripper and a spa lady on the line. Go visit at least 3 lawyers to get different opinions.
What you need is a wife that knows what sex is and can fuck your brains out. Who cares if she can't clean, or cook just get a maid. You need a woman, that she knows when night comes is when she is needed the most. My wife had sex with a scammer and gave her father's inheritance away and then went 'nuts' Her family knows I will divorce her. Giving half my stuff to push the witch out of my life is CHEAP . NOW plot to get rid of your witch!!
I just reread your piece . You got yourself a witch that can't fuck, clean cook or anything DUMP HER
Do you think these sex workers enjoy what they do? Then the age thing will hit them really hard. What are they going to do in 10 years, 15 years or 20 years???
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 11:57 AM   #5
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaStorm View Post
K. Ummmm your kid's are grown. Th3y still live w you?
That was going to be my question too. Yes one's still 16 and thus in high school, but the other 2 should be at or going to college.. So breaking up should NOT be such a heart ache for them.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 01:26 PM   #6
instfixer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Its me again
Just saw the divorce lawyer. In Texas child support ends at 18 years old. Exceptions apply of course.
"""Is it because I am good to her, and am supportive of her dreams and future plans? Is it just about the money? Probably. Is there any chance of having a longer term relationship with her? I dont know but I doubt it."""
Hey dude there is a very good chance of having a longer term relationship with her. Send her to school of some sort.
My divorce lawyer has a wife 24 years younger, My current sweetheart is 20 years younger.
DUMP THE WITCH!
instfixer is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 08:14 AM   #7
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Some good advice here on this thread.

"Cordell and Cordell" advertises on the radio that they cater to the legal needs of MEN going through divorce. They sound good.

I am 43 years into a good marriage. Things change—people change. My wife and I are basically pretty much the same people we were, but e both are older and it shows. She is nolonger attractive to me . . .well we are both 66
years old now. On my side: In my head I am still 19, but in reality I am no longer the athlete she married with arthritis, impending hip replacement, severe hearing loss and vision so bad I can't drive.

We are together and life is OK to just-fine. Yet about once a year (actually its ~6-18 months) I step out and have a session with some provider.

That seems to work out for me.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women