Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2021, 03:18 PM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Oh My - Another Liberal / Media lie falls apart - Lafayette Park

Is it any wonder why the libs who used to post here are in hiding - unable to admit the lies they and the dementia patient they love repeatedly spread were false?

Some may call that gutless, others may call it corrupt.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 06:41 AM   #2
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Is it any wonder why the libs who used to post here are in hiding - unable to admit the lies they and the dementia patient they love repeatedly spread were false?

I for one am not "hiding" because I'm unable to admit the lies, I'm 'hiding' because I am tired of reading the 4-5 of your preach to the choir about how corrupt and senile Joe is. I'm just tired of arguing with you all.
Do you think your nonsense rants are going to change my lib-tard mind? Are my reality posts going to change yours? No? Then what's the purpose?

We should rename the 'sandbox' the 'senile corruption' forum.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:08 AM   #3
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Berry nobody's hiding from you perhaps people have something better to do than to deal with you and your stupidly! And if you want to be Trumps Goebbels then go right ahead! Arguing with you is a waste of time, everytime I look at the forum, you have another right wing conspiracy theory bullshit lie posted!
There is something a bit off with you Berry, always has been. If you Chizzy, Bam, and the most disappointing of all lusty. If you all want to take over this section to spew your bullshit you can!
But like several people have already said to you in here.
Trump lost get over it!
Now you can continue to spew your lies and garbage here.
Just like your boy Trump continues to spew his!
Have fun Berry, you four can play in the sand box all you want!
Nobody cares!
Bye!

Quote:

Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 08:26 AM   #4
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
I for one am not "hiding" because I'm unable to admit the lies, I'm 'hiding' because I am tired of reading the 4-5 of your preach to the choir about how corrupt and senile Joe is. I'm just tired of arguing with you all.
Do you think your nonsense rants are going to change my lib-tard mind? Are my reality posts going to change yours? No? Then what's the purpose?

We should rename the 'sandbox' the 'senile corruption' forum.
You said it brother!!!

BerryBerry, Here is definitely the truth, Trump lost to President Joe Biden by the same land slide as Trump beat Hilary. So like it or not, count the votes everyday if you would like, bottom line, he lost. He is not your president anymore and probably never will be again and you are going to have to live with it.

You better watch all your rants and raves because that is a sign that the freaks that had plans to take over the capital did in January. Look how all those tough guys ended up. Having there mom fight for them to feed them special food and anything else you can think of. None of those people wanted to hear the truth either.

We are sorry for your hurt feelings. Now you have to move on and maybe see a few girls if that is what you are into and try and relieve all of that built up pressure.

Good Luck!!!
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 09:10 AM   #5
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Get your facts straight Bypass.
Trump did not lose to Biden the way Hillary lost to Trump.
Trump barely beat Hillary, Biden crushed Trump, nothing close about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
You said it brother!!!

BerryBerry, Here is definitely the truth, Trump lost to President Joe Biden by the same land slide as Trump beat Hilary. So like it or not, count the votes everyday if you would like, bottom line, he lost. He is not your president anymore and probably never will be again and you are going to have to live with it.

You better watch all your rants and raves because that is a sign that the freaks that had plans to take over the capital did in January. Look how all those tough guys ended up. Having there mom fight for them to feed them special food and anything else you can think of. None of those people wanted to hear the truth either.

We are sorry for your hurt feelings. Now you have to move on and maybe see a few girls if that is what you are into and try and relieve all of that built up pressure.

Good Luck!!!
Old 06-12-2021, 10:43 AM   #6
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The way I see it, Biden did not "crush" Trump. They did not rig the election either. They "bent the rules". Mail-in votes were to be received by voting day or 2-3 days before or after. Later they announce they would accept mail-ins long AFTER voting day because "post office can't handle the volume". Then they began to accept mail-ins with bad signatures, no signatures, and so on. So in reality, they had to change the rules to get Grandpa into the WH.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 11:17 AM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
So you admit then that the media, senile Biden and liberals like you repeatedly spread lies like Lafayette Park that were blatantly false

Quote:
LOL - I posted facts, you are the one posting nonsense. Why can't you admit the reality - shoot even the media has come clean over the Lafayette park lie. As for changing minds, many liberals minds are too far gone to change as they enjoy being lied to by the media, they eat it up. But everyday more and more people see the lies when they get out of their MSNBC / CNN hole. So why shouldn't people here have a chance to see the real facts when they come out and have a chance to discuss them? What are you afraid of - learning something you believed was wrong? Learning that you have been lied to? This is a discussion board after all.
Old 06-12-2021, 11:19 AM   #8
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Berry nobody's hiding from you perhaps people have something better to do than to deal with you and your stupidly! And if you want to be Trumps Goebbels then go right ahead! Arguing with you is a waste of time, everytime I look at the forum, you have another right wing conspiracy theory bullshit lie posted!
There is something a bit off with you Berry, always has been. If you Chizzy, Bam, and the most disappointing of all lusty. If you all want to take over this section to spew your bullshit you can!
But like several people have already said to you in here.
Trump lost get over it!
Now you can continue to spew your lies and garbage here.
Just like your boy Trump continues to spew his!
Have fun Berry, you four can play in the sand box all you want!
Nobody cares!
Bye!
The subject is Lafayette Park - please stay on topic - do you have comments about the lies you and the media and senile Biden spread about Lafayette park?
Old 06-12-2021, 11:21 AM   #9
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You said it brother!!!

Good Luck!!!
The subject is Lafayette Park - please stay on topic - will you admit the lies you and the media and senile Biden spread about Lafayette park? Or just continue to spread more lies ?
Old 06-12-2021, 01:22 PM   #10
Dogface78
Valued Poster

No Berry the subject is the libs that used to post here!
You stay on subject!
Your spinning out of control man!
Reel it in!

Nobody cares about your fucking article except possibly the aforementioned 3!
Everybody knows what happened there the same as we all know what happened on 1/6!
Your wanna be dictator lost!
And he will be lucky not to wind up in jail!
And with all the nuts like you running around balls deep in the big lie and threatening local election officials, someone's gonna end up dead!
And I mean more than 5 that your POS wanna be dictator sent that mob to kill on 1/6!
Another silly post?
Nope hard reality!

PS Berry, is there going to be dancing in the streets when whackjob is reinstated in August?
Please your thoughts?

Quote:

Is it any wonder why the libs who used to post here are in hiding
Old 06-12-2021, 03:00 PM   #11
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
Get your facts straight Bypass.

I didn't want to hurt his feelings that bad, LOL. Thanks for keeping it real.
Old 06-12-2021, 03:18 PM   #12
bypass
Valued Poster

Quote:
The subject is Lafayette Park - please stay on topic - will you admit the lies you and the media and senile Biden spread about Lafayette park? Or just continue to spread more lies ?
If you don't like what someone post or if you don't agree with them you always say the same, stay on topic. the problem is the topic is always the same. Bashing Liberals, Bashing Biden, the same topic you have on everything you post over and over. Bash the ones that give common folks a little something, not just giving everything to the rich which the other party does. What the main subject for you should be is not to get this board shut down or investigated with the totally radical continuous bashing of our new administration. If it was as great as you say it was Trump would still be in there. He is not, he lost. Get it, LOST.
Old 06-12-2021, 05:36 PM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Wrong, dawg.

The EC margins for both elections were very similar.

2016 Electoral College: Trump 304, Clinton 227

2020 Electoral College: Biden 306, Trump 232

And please don't bother deflecting to the popular vote, I already know those numbers too.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 05:41 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
What the main subject for you should be is not to get this board shut down or investigated with the totally radical continuous bashing of our new administration.
Who's going to shut this board down lol?

Did Biden appoint a Censorship Czar to stamp out all dissent? Tell me it ain't so!

I thought the would-be fascist and "wanna-be dictator" was supposed to be trumpy, not sleepy Joe!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 05:50 PM   #15
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Ok, so what do you project the numbers to be in August?
Or do we just stick him in the chair?
I've never heard of this August thing before so not sure how it works! Lead me lusty!
Unless of course your heading to the capitol wearing those ridiculous horns again.
In that case I'll just stay home!
And if you think that's a silly response to your response, ask berry I'm a silly motherfucker!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Wrong, dawg.

The EC margins for both elections were very similar.

2016 Electoral College: Trump 304, Clinton 227

2020 Electoral College: Biden 306, Trump 232

And please don't deflect to the popular vote, I already know the numbers there too.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women