Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #46
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Anova its nice of a hobbyist to ask permission to write a review on you however they are mainly for the hobbyist and not the provider. A good one does benefit you but they are written so that the next hobbyist looking to make his mind up can look at them. I may ask a provider if they prefer a general review or specific one but I never ask if. Its usually no issue as 90 percent of my reviews are positive. The ones that have in my mind( I know thats just an opinion) have not done a good job then I am going to review that way.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 03:29 PM   #47
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Anova its nice of a hobbyist to ask permission to write a review on you however they are mainly for the hobbyist and not the provider. A good one does benefit you but they are written so that the next hobbyist looking to make his mind up can look at them. I may ask a provider if they prefer a general review or specific one but I never ask if. Its usually no issue as 90 percent of my reviews are positive. The ones that have in my mind( I know thats just an opinion) have not done a good job then I am going to review that way.
A heads up, or a "may I write a review" would be nice.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:19 PM   #48
01Rickey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Many things to consider, reviews are very important here in West Texas, where there are few Providers. I have been fortunate to meet with some outstanding ladies because of the reviews. I feel flattered when a lady asks me to review her and when I feel a lady has gone above and beyond I will ask if I can review her. Keep it honest and courteous. I don't think ECCIE needs extra space for this, but there are times when there is TMD - Too Much Drama and the thread needs to be cut. The overall picture will be seen by those who seek it!
01Rickey is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 04:56 PM   #49
burkalini
Valued Poster

Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Rickey View Post
Many things to consider, reviews are very important here in West Texas, where there are few Providers. I have been fortunate to meet with some outstanding ladies because of the reviews. I feel flattered when a lady asks me to review her and when I feel a lady has gone above and beyond I will ask if I can review her. Keep it honest and courteous. I don't think ECCIE needs extra space for this, but there are times when there is TMD - Too Much Drama and the thread needs to be cut. The overall picture will be seen by those who seek it!

If a provider asks you to give her a review she ususally has done a good job with the session. I always review my meetings unless I have seen the provider numerous times and it starts to sound redundant. I still feel that they are for the hobbyist. While I do my utmost to be respectful of a providers wishes and stay within her requested rules it is after all a paid scenario. So the reviews are for the ones that have to do just that. Pay!
Old 10-16-2010, 05:08 PM   #50
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

There is another side of reviews that has not been discussed. When you write a review it helps other hobbiest in selecting a provider. Also the reviewer gets 6 weeks of premium access if it is approved. Here is the rub, I have found the more I have reviewed the harder it is to get approved. Again, for me the more I write the more details I have to have. Most of my visits with a provider are for one hour. When I write a review it takes a least 30 min. I look up all the web sites, phone numbers, measurements, weight and hair color. Also I try to give blow by blow details as to what has happened. I really don't like it when I spend alot of time doing a review just to get denied. In fact I have almost stopped doing reviews. Is this just my area, or does this happend everywhere.
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #51
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey gentlemen, I'm just trying to give some insight here, if only from my point of view. Other providers may not agree. I want to say again, that I'm happy with most of my reviews. Early in my career(May, June, July of '10) I wasn't as good at weeding out the indiscreet and that's when most of my bad but not horrible choices happened. Anyway, have you ever been blindsided with a barrage of wet snowballs? At times, that's what it's felt like to see three, four, five reviews show up in two or three days. Or maybe you're pulling onto a lovely street with the top down and an ambulance or fire truck turns the siren on. Granted, they all say "Yes" I recommend her, but I may or may not have seen the session in the same light that the reviewer may or may not have, depending on what was said BCD.

Again, I may or may not have said too much. I'm happy with 98% of my reviews however, a heads up, or a "may I write a review" would be nice.

Thanks for checking out my posts and reviews. Also, thanks for checking out my showcase and P411 ad.

Love,
Analisa
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #52
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have never filed a totally negative review. I have only had one "bad" session from a provider and still gave a review that highlighted the good parts. It was a well reviewed, well respected provider (in the ASPD days). I sechedued a two hr session. We had some difficulty hooking-up with phone-tag message swapping and so on. finally got to it at her hotel in-call and while shewas personel intimate and GFE . . .her phone kept ringing and she was distracted. At some point she wrapped up the session. I could see she had something going on and didnt't want to part of her bad day, so I just followed her lead and the session ended. She was so distracted bywhatever . .that as we walked out together, she stoppped and went back to the room—for the donation envelop!

She called me about two hours later from the bank, having just realized that it was to have been a two hr session. We made it up in another session some time later. I never asked, but there must have been some hard private drama for her to forget an envelop with six Benjamins in it!

Should I have given a bad review? She was there but might as well have been a no-show.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:11 AM   #53
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I'm not real sure how a negative review helps the provider if she can't read the ROS where most of what would help her if she reads it in the right mindset is.

Honest reviews are important as well as ladies being honest with each other about clients. Would you say the client that ncns you was great?
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #54
memdal
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

Honest reviews, honest opinions every time make sense to me. Reviews help the girls know what the guys like. They help the guys decide if the girl is right for his tastes and expectations. They need to be honest and complete.
memdal is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:06 PM   #55
burkalini
Valued Poster

Don't review on e com. it doesn't show anything anymore

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women