Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59855
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2020, 09:42 PM   #1
Motorboatn
Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Strange time with Foxy...then another girl

Date: mid-March
Name: Foxy....then another girl
Address: 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: BBBJ, MISH, ...BBBJ, DOGGIE
Hair Length and Color: Tied up brown I think it was dark but
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean (both
Physical Description: Foxy- 4'11' 95 lbs, 5'5" 165 lbs
Recommendation: No (not in the way this visit went down)

I made an appt for 5pm with Foxy, as I had seen her twice before. Arrived and MMS took me back to the room where I waited several minutes for Foxy. She came in and appeared to have been crying, actually still sobbing a little. We undressed and she started BBBJ. I'm not massive but larger than most, so its always amazing to watch her try to cram my sausage into her tiny mouth, which she can only take about 1/3 of. She gets me hard and tells me "you on top", so I proceed to a slow MISH. after about 3 strokes, she starts crying, full on tears. I ask her if she needs a break and she says "no", so we continue for a minute or two, which only worsens the situation. Foxy tells me she has to stop, throws on a bathrobe and leaves the room. I sit there awkwardly for several minutes and MMS comes in to tell me she will get me a new girl.

About 5 minutes later, "new girl" (I never got her name because I was so shaken by the situation) comes in and I'm not pleased with the choice, but blue balls are setting in and my priority is relief. She is heavier and older than I would typically prefer but I am all in at this point. She starts with a vigorous BBBJ to get me back in the game, and then slips on a cover. She then bend over the bed and says "get behind me" which I gladly do. 5 min later I blow my load , she cleans me up and apologizes for the switcheroo. I get out as fast as I can.

Normally, Foxy is a resounding "hell yes" recommendation, but I guess that day must have been a really busy one for her tiny pussy to handle (my best guess)
Motorboatn is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 01:45 AM   #2
Jayven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Back in March? Man this makes me sad, she has always been sweet to me and I have even brought her tiny gifts which she seems to appreciate.
Jayven is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 04:27 AM   #3
Ghostrider
Back in Black

Encounters: 211

This dude joined in Feb 2020. 2nd post is this???? You guys take it for what it is. I am moving on due to the OP’s motive being crystal clear!!!
Ghostrider is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:23 AM   #4
Kimchi
Premium Access

Encounters: 77

You should use the "New Encounter Report" tab/template.
Kimchi is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:14 AM   #5
Motorboatn
Premium Access

My motive was making a 1st time post with my last encounter @ Blue. I wish the circumstances had been more positive...believe me.
Old 05-19-2020, 08:15 AM   #6
Motorboatn
Premium Access

Old 05-19-2020, 09:39 AM   #7
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider View Post
This dude joined in Feb 2020. 2nd post is this???? You guys take it for what it is. I am moving on due to the OP’s motive being crystal clear!!!
This dude joined or rejoined with a new handle?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:41 AM   #8
Motorboatn
Premium Access

Just joined in Feb 2020, but longtime in the hobby.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:29 AM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboatn View Post
Just joined in Feb 2020, but longtime in the hobby.
every fake says the same things.. first he makes a point of saying he has seen the girl before (that allows for maximum "disappointment" for the session described).. second, he says "believe me".. third he says "I make look new, but I'm a long-time Hobbyist".

at least try to snow us with "I forgot the password to my old handle, and had to create a new account".. I wouldn't believe it, but at least you would look like you're trying.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:34 AM   #10
Motorboatn
Premium Access

Not a fake, just a first time poster. Good God, I give an honest review with how it actually happened (which I'm sure Foxy would remember) and you guys just go to town. I had 2 other encounters with her late last year that were fantastic...and to be fair, it wasn't her fault. She has been a fantastic provider in the past.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:37 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

but you only care to share when you are ready to say she WAS good, but not anymore.

got it.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:40 AM   #12
Motorboatn
Premium Access

Dude, she had a bad day, and it was my most recent visit prior to the shut down. Never said she isn't amazing, its just the experience I had with switching girls (to one I really would never have chosen) is not something I would want to willfully repeat. I was clear on that in the review.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:43 AM   #13
cmc
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Weird flex haha
cmc is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:49 AM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

I'm clear that a 2 month old review from somebody who just joined, who exhibits all the characteristics of a Hatchet-Reviewer is not somebody I take seriously.. you can keep posting, but you have reached #4 on my list of identifiable Fakes.. which is continual posting after the review, trying to persuade others that the review has merit. if your review was real, you would say "whatever", instead of trying to validate your old review.

and by the way, if you have been reading, I called out all of the old reviewers, those who posted 2-4 month old reviews recently. even if you had 20,000 posts and 200 reviews, your review is of no value.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:49 AM   #15
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorboatn View Post
Dude, she had a bad day, and it was my most recent visit prior to the shut down. Never said she isn't amazing, its just the experience I had with switching girls (to one I really would never have chosen) is not something I would want to willfully repeat. I was clear on that in the review.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oCIo4MCO-_U
FunMonday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women