Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-22-2011, 11:07 AM   #1
X-rated
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9
Default Creampies Anyone?

Just throwing this out there, not sure how everyone feels about this. It has sort of come up in cuckold kind of conversations, but are there any providers that (by way of their significant other or fuck buddy) would be into a cuck scene with a cream pie clean up./out? I'm not always into it but sometimes it would damn sure hit the spot!
Thanks everyone, Another Realm is a daily visit for me and some of my favorite people.
X-rated is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Sure. But not in P4P.

There really are some things that must be reserved for real, authentic intimacy, as opposed to the kind of intimacy that is bought, sold, borrowed, or bartered.

No judgement; just my opinion.
Guest040113-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
BarebackLover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Actually, yes, this does happen in P4P and it's hot!
BarebackLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #4
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Yup. And IMHO, it is decidedly NOT hot. Your name & your reviews speak for themselves.

No judgement.

No death wish either.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:31 AM   #5
X-rated
Account Disabled

Thanks, really a question to providers I guess. I would love a private message if there are any good suggestions.
Thanks again
Old 09-23-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
SensualRedHead
Account Disabled

User ID: 8150
My ECCIE Reviews

OK I had to do a little research... when you think how pathetic my life is you will understand why... no man to wake up to, no slave to clean my home or toilet... and having a birthday Sunday... OMG!! Do you remember the days when you could have dirty hot sex without a condom? and there was something to cleanup? I do miss those days but since they are gone I can fantasize...

Any regular fantasys knows that Cuckolds run the gamet for participation. Some of you don’t even want to be in the room… just knowing what your partner did puts you into ecstasy. And others love the prep (cocksucking) and all the rest.
However… there are very few that don’t enjoy creampie cuckold clean up.
Even if you aren’t around for the sex, your partner will come home full of cum. His cum. Many of you enjoy fucking that warm pussy right after the deed is done, but even if it has been a while – think about how good it tastes when you lick her down.
There are two major scenarios for creampie cuckold clean up:
You are well aware that your partner is fucking some hot bull. Either because you are there or because she has told you what she is doing. Afterwards you go to town licking and playing with her pussy. Spreading that dirty creampie all over your face and licking her clean.
Or… you have no idea. And this is a very common fantasy to play out. She comes home and rushes to change her underwear or you just start some heavy petting and once you get down between her wet pink lips you taste it. The taste of somebody else. For a cuck – this is going to drive you wild!
I think creampie cuckold clean up is almost necessary. Unless your partner is geographically too far away, try to incorporate this into your fantasy. And for those of you that do sessions in real time and use a condom, still use the fantasy of creampie cuckold clean up with your words. Talk about it ahead of time and just make a point to talk about how good his cum tastes inside her. It will make you both stay heated!
Kisses, wish it was me Annie but I stole this whole story....
SensualRedHead is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:45 AM   #7
Tulsa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Happy Birthday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualRedHead View Post
OK I had to do a little research... when you think how pathetic my life is you will understand why... no man to wake up to, no slave to clean my home or toilet... and having a birthday Sunday... OMG!! Do you remember the days when you could have dirty hot sex without a condom? and there was something to cleanup? I do miss those days but since they are gone I can fantasize...

Any regular fantasys knows that Cuckolds run the gamet for participation. Some of you don’t even want to be in the room… just knowing what your partner did puts you into ecstasy. And others love the prep (cocksucking) and all the rest.
However… there are very few that don’t enjoy creampie cuckold clean up.
Even if you aren’t around for the sex, your partner will come home full of cum. His cum. Many of you enjoy fucking that warm pussy right after the deed is done, but even if it has been a while – think about how good it tastes when you lick her down.
There are two major scenarios for creampie cuckold clean up:
You are well aware that your partner is fucking some hot bull. Either because you are there or because she has told you what she is doing. Afterwards you go to town licking and playing with her pussy. Spreading that dirty creampie all over your face and licking her clean.
Or… you have no idea. And this is a very common fantasy to play out. She comes home and rushes to change her underwear or you just start some heavy petting and once you get down between her wet pink lips you taste it. The taste of somebody else. For a cuck – this is going to drive you wild!
I think creampie cuckold clean up is almost necessary. Unless your partner is geographically too far away, try to incorporate this into your fantasy. And for those of you that do sessions in real time and use a condom, still use the fantasy of creampie cuckold clean up with your words. Talk about it ahead of time and just make a point to talk about how good his cum tastes inside her. It will make you both stay heated!
Kisses, wish it was me Annie but I stole this whole story....
Awesome post regarding the fantasy, a must read!
Tulsa is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 09:53 AM   #8
shawn69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Has anyone here experienced an anal creampie?
shawn69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #9
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Has anyone here experienced an anal creampie? .....

Referred to as Felching...
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
Guest040113-02
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn69 View Post
Has anyone here experienced an anal creampie?
Yes. But never in a pay-for-play setting. Is there more to your question than a yes or no?

I think all the aspects that make anal "taboo" are relevant & maybe even magnified with the addition of climaxing in that oriface. It certainly has D/s overtones no matter how pleasurable it may be for the bottom (pun intended.)
Old 09-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #11
captnzen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Another incredibly hot, arousing thread. I've enjoyed with SO's but in the out and about world, I think I"ll have to keep it in the realm of things to chat, tease and taunt about....the whole aforementioned death wish thing comes into play. However as a word freak....I now go forth with a new word...felching! Most intriguing. Todd Felching may be a new nom de plume.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #12
X-rated
Account Disabled

I have done Felching with a super hot friend, LOVED IT!
Old 09-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #13
shawn69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I was curious since I have seen this to be more frequent in videos... who know what the next in thing will be!
shawn69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:10 PM   #14
enigma878
Valued Poster

i luv creampies and would luv to hear from those who make this reality.
enigma878 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #15
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Done it in the swinger life, I was a baker (served them) not a taker.
Mojojo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women