Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2018, 02:21 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default What color are these shooters Lexy?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:33 PM   #47
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
To paraphrase Freud, "Sometimes a hat is just a hat," signifying nothing more. I have a nice Maersk cap that I sometimes wear. I never worked for them, nor has anyone I know ever worked for them; yet, I wear the hat. And when I wear it, I'm not endorsing Maersk. I'm just wearing a hat that happens to have their logo on it.

Exactly. Several prior shooters, supposedly wore shirts PRAISING antifa and the like, yet the left NEVER SAYS "its all Antifas fault".. BUT anyone dares wear a maga hat and does a crime. and all of a sudden its TRUMP's fault..

garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:37 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Exactly. Several prior shooters, supposedly wore shirts PRAISING antifa and the like, yet the left NEVER SAYS "its all Antifas fault".. BUT anyone dares wear a maga hat and does a crime. and all of a sudden its TRUMP's fault..

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

This is not Trumps fault.

This is the country we want and that means a shit load more of death by guns.

I do not understand wtf the big deal is.

We should just tell the people to deal with this, this is the cost of having guns.

Do we now want the government snooping in our private life under the guise of protecting us from one another?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 03:22 PM   #49
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep sucking on your boyfriend's banana, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Sooner or later you will turn to male to male sex ekim you inbred pussy.
Just a blowhard who can't prove 90% of the crap you say in this forum.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:17 PM   #50
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Sooner or later you will turn to male to male sex ekim you inbred pussy.
Just a blowhard who can't prove 90% of the crap you say in this forum.
You're the jackass regurgitating lib-retard shit from the lame-stream media without verifying as true a fucking thing your stupid-ass heard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... but then you know all about "accidental discharges", don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You take a load of them to your mouth every fucking day, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJb-fr1EhDQ
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 06:33 PM   #51
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

More guns.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 07:55 AM   #52
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
But since you seem to be the "superficial, hysterical" type, I can understand why your hatred would taint your interpretation.
Contrary to your unquenchable hatred toward Obama, I don't hate Trump. I actually like his deregulation moves and some of his tax cuts. And I'm skeptical about his alleged collusion with the Russian government to interfere with our electoral system, so for that matter I haven't made any remarks. I'll just wait for Mueller to conclude his investigations, take a close look on his final findings, then form my own conclusion.

But on the other hand you are acting so callously trying to justify that SOB is not a Trump supporter. Why not just admit the fact that from all walks of life there're bad people from both sides of the political spectrum? Seems like from reading every discussion forums only the racists who are supporting Trump have acted so cowardly when one of their own committed such heinous crimes.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:00 AM   #53
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Over the past year it's more fun to fuck Trump supporters, because the others keep falling into this whiney, sniffling, teary-eyed depression that ruins an opportunity for a good session with a hot lady .... (I've noticed most ladies who supported Trump are hotter!)
No wonder the white supremacists support Trump because they think their race is "prettier"....
Old 02-16-2018, 08:12 AM   #54
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the jackass regurgitating lib-retard shit from the lame-stream media without verifying as true a fucking thing your stupid-ass heard, Ekim the Inbred Chimp ... but then you know all about "accidental discharges", don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You take a load of them to your mouth every fucking day, don't you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

]
You are just another lying liberal ekim the inbred pussy, you are on a hooker board and can't prove shit.
You can't prove you don't own the guns listed.
You can't prove any you do own.
You can't prove you don't suck dick.
You can't prove my name is mike.
You can't prove places you claim to have visited.
You can't prove any skills you claim to have.
Just blowing bullshit is all you can do.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:15 AM   #55
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
So your argument is that a criminally minded individual actually broke the law in order to perpetrate a larger crime, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? Is that really what you're going with, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? A criminal broke the law, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? That's what the NRA has been telling you for years, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Criminals violate laws, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Yea and Trump made it so much easier for that sick fuck to acquire the assault rifle with which he put to good use on school children, you barbaric moron.

http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/trump-...mental-illness
Old 02-16-2018, 08:27 AM   #56
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the jackass full of bullshit, Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Your stupid-ass cannot cite where this individual was ever excited enough about politics to even register to vote, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.
Those who've been acquainted with that POS know better. Your opinions don't mean shit, Little Hans.

http://thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cru...up-leader-says
Old 02-16-2018, 08:37 AM   #57
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Was the "Las Vegas" shooter a Trump supporter?
We don't know for sure one way or the other, but like the prominent white supremacists in this country, he has a fetish for Asian chicks.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:54 AM   #58
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Exactly. Several prior shooters, supposedly wore shirts PRAISING antifa and the like, yet the left NEVER SAYS "its all Antifas fault"...
Names please.

BTW you are an ex-service member, right? Ever been to ROTC? You ever trashed the whole military when one of your brethren fucked it up big time?

Old 02-16-2018, 01:18 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You are just another lying liberal ekim the inbred pussy, you are on a hooker board and can't prove shit.
You can't prove you don't own the guns listed.
You can't prove any you do own.
You can't prove you don't suck dick.
You can't prove my name is mike.
You can't prove places you claim to have visited.
You can't prove any skills you claim to have.
Just blowing bullshit is all you can do.
You'd be the country queer jackass sucking on shit popsicles every time you do a shift at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Yea and Trump made it so much easier for that sick fuck to acquire the assault rifle with which he put to good use on school children, you barbaric moron.

http://fortune.com/2018/02/15/trump-...mental-illness
Your stupid ass might to want to check some facts, Andy the Little Nazi Boy, like when the shooter bought the weapon compared with the date you lyingly claim Trump made "it easier for that sick fuck", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. U B lying again, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Quote:
"[I]t was (and remains to this day) already illegal to sell guns to anyone 'who has been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution' per Title 18 section 922(g) of the United States Code."

(SNOPES)

Quote:
Those who've been acquainted with that POS know better. Your opinions don't mean shit, Little Hans.

http://thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cru...up-leader-says
Your ilk be stupid and grasping at straws, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Quote:
Local law enforcement: No ties between militia and Florida high school shooter
Local law enforcement sources have not found a connection between accused Parkland school shooter Nikolas Cruz and a Tallahassee-based paramilitary group.

Leon County law enforcement sources told the Tallahassee Democrat that they could not find information linking Cruz, 19, to the Republic of Florida Militia, as claimed by the group’s self-proclaimed leader Jordan Jereb.

His comments to the Anti-Defamation League and The Associated Press set off a media firestorm Thursday at about midday that Cruz was connected to the alt-right, white nationalist group.
(The Tallahassee Democrat)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 01:31 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Contrary to your unquenchable hatred toward Obama, ....
Contrary to your misinterpretation ... and misinformation ...

I don't "hate" others. So, I also cannot "hate on" others, whatever the fuck that actually means.

"Hate" has an emotional element to it that is absent when I evaluate Obaminable as a man and/or POTUS. Laughing at someone is not "hating" them ... it's just recognizing they do "humorous" things and responding to it. He was not a good President for the U.S. In the beginning I was willing to accept his election and clearly did not have the hysterical and angry response of the HillariousNoMore supporters and Anti-Trumpers. The level of immaturity revealed in the last 14 months is remarkable.

But you don't know me, so I can understand your misguided assessment.
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women