Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2017, 12:23 PM   #1
Crystal West
One of a kind

User ID: 121067
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default arielx

Arielx I told you I was was going to post this for you.
Yesterday Arielx contacted me and verified himself with a p.m. through p411. He set an appointment for 4:30 in the afternoon. After failing to call or text I sent a text message 10 minutes after his appointment time asking if he was going to be a no-call no-show. 20 minutes later I get a text from him telling me that he been low on gas and that he also needed a phone charger. He was shocked when I told him I wasn't going to see him. He offered to pay my late fee as if he was no big deal he's now a half hour late. At this point I responded to him a cancelation fee is clearly listed on my p411 account as well as my website. That p411 does collect these fees for us.
I then blocked him and went on to have a miserable appointment with someone else in Lincoln. After his extream rough handling caused damage during Greek and donation shorting of 180.00 I had been informed the going rate in Lincoln is 120 all inclusive and that was one of the reasons I was being ncns.
At 1130pm I received a phone call and several text from a different number. This time arielx used his account here as verification for a 1am appointment where he subsequently no called no-showed thinking he was funny. Of course the 1 a.m. appointment was my fault for not checking fully to see he was in fact the same person from a previous incident. Considering the fact that I had a seizure at 5 this morning due to the stress.
Yes I could have posted this in the infoshare OR in The Powder Room. However my past experience has been such I made the choice to take it public myself instead of it being leaked partially.
Crystal West is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 01:49 PM   #2
oldguy57II
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Please, I beg of you, do not tar all of us with this brush. This is the behavior of an *sshole and there are many gentlemen around these parts. Please, accept our apologies.
oldguy57II is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:18 PM   #3
Mike1961
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

What an ass. Some boys never grow up.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:29 PM   #4
ILuvNips
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Damn, what a poor impression they give of Lincoln. I hope you also reported the other jerk too for shorting you.
ILuvNips is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:33 PM   #5
CrimsonDynamo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Thanks for posting this here so the rest of us can see what stupid little dicked boys do here in Lincoln.
Sorry you had such a freakin' time waster/asshole to deal with.
CrimsonDynamo is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:21 PM   #6
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Wow, I would hope that Nebraska men would treat you better than that. I know there are lots of good gentlemen, but there are some !sshats around too.

I've been really busy, but thought you looked like a classy lady that would be fun to see if it worked out when you were here.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:23 PM   #7
Crystal West
One of a kind

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sure there are however these two and the other 4 who where attempting to teach me a lesson does not shed the best light on the hobby in Lincoln. Especially with all of the threads on ladies who ncns and the off with her head point of view. I'm not sure how many other providers touring this has happened to this time they just happened to pick the wrong one or the right one depending on how you look at it.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:52 PM   #8
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I believe someone pulling an NCNS is one of the most disrespectful things they can do to another person. As many of you know, I recently created a similar post to this a little while ago. It really sucks when somebody does this to you.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:18 PM   #9
Crystal West
One of a kind

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
I believe someone pulling an NCNS is one of the most disrespectful things they can do to another person. As many of you know, I recently created a similar post to this a little while ago. It really sucks when somebody does this to you.
Ncns happen to intentionally pull it because you can't afford to see a lady or to go to the extreme of a different number because you where refused an appointment being 30mins late is being a punk.
To cause harm to a person and short them to prove a point is over the line. If there are ladies at a 120 rate that's their business and I have defended that fact. Now I have mixed feelings speaking up for good reason.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:24 PM   #10
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal West View Post
Ncns happen to intentionally pull it because you can't afford to see a lady or to go to the extreme of a different number because you where refused an appointment being 30mins late is being a punk.
To cause harm to a person and short them to prove a point is over the line. If there are ladies at a 120 rate that's their business and I have defended that fact. Now I have mixed feelings speaking up for good reason.
My earlier post was about a provider that ncns'ed me. And I assure you I could easily afford her asking price. You should not have mixed feelings about this post. That guy is a total asshole and deserves to be called out for his sophomoric behavior
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:55 PM   #11
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so sorry for the physical, mental and financial pain you've experienced.
And to have a seizure due to the stress my god.
Please take a break to heal up physically and mentally if need be.
Don't believe that assclown's lie and poor excuse for his douchebaggery about 120 being the all inclusive going rate. Someone's rate shouldn't be an indicator of how well you treat them as a human being. I hope this rough trip doesn't sour your opinion of Lincoln.. My experiences of Nebraska gents is overwhelmingly awesome so I am being really optimistic for you that this weird trip was a fluke.

Hugging you through the screen.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:14 AM   #12
Crystal West
One of a kind

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
My earlier post was about a provider that ncns'ed me. And I assure you I could easily afford her asking price. You should not have mixed feelings about this post. That guy is a total asshole and deserves to be called out for his sophomoric behavior
My apologies Jam if you took my comments referring to you personally as I was responding to you. Please allow me to clarify. NCNS do happen and they are never a pleasure.
When an NCNS is used as an attempt to teach someone a lesson or in this case to get even or because a provider's rates are too high it is out of line. My mixed feelings are towards posting any longer in defense that lower rates do not affect other providers as clearly, it was the reason given to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I'm so sorry for the physical, mental and financial pain you've experienced.
And to have a seizure due to the stress my god.
Please take a break to heal up physically and mentally if need be.
Don't believe that assclown's lie and poor excuse for his douchebaggery about 120 being the all inclusive going rate. Someone's rate shouldn't be an indicator of how well you treat them as a human being. I hope this rough trip doesn't sour your opinion of Lincoln.. My experiences of Nebraska gents is overwhelmingly awesome so I am being really optimistic for you that this weird trip was a fluke.

Hugging you through the screen.
Thank you, Mocha love ya bunches. I do not judge based on the actions of a few at all. I felt this needed to be known, I've been silent in the past and shouldn't have of course that is another thread or two.
Old 06-21-2017, 02:53 PM   #13
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm glad you posted here Chrystal, I think most of the guys here forget some of the crap that you providers have to put up with once in a while.

Hope you decide to give us Nebraska boys another chance, and hopefully the ones that rock Dallas world will see you when you do.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:23 AM   #14
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I guess ole arielx doesn't deserve a second chance after all..........ijs

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...003&highlight=
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 08:33 AM   #15
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

It's only a matter of time before he starts whining and complaining that you won't see him now. Lol.

I guess it's back to tending his corn fields.
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women