Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160305
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2020, 08:12 AM   #31
oeb11
Valued Poster

Must be LA or San Francisco - U do realize what that "person" is doing atop the cop Car.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:20 AM   #32
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
not as stupid as saying George Floyd is HAPPY that the unemployment rate dipped last month

there you go listening to fake news again

that claim was a purposeful lie by a leftist tweeter picked up by idiots on leftist cable news networks and now reported by leftist white house reporterettes via carefully cut snippets who then go on to associate the good news of employment with trump's comments on floyd with nothing but their own lies words spoken into a mike as verification

and its all listened to by you

trump did not say that, the quote was snipped and then described as that and when you listen to liars and are as gullible as you are, well its a toxic mix

he was talking about unity and that perhaps Floyd might be looking down from heaven and would happy about that- a strive for unity

this leftist fog and lies are similar to the disgraced lisa paige now becoming a contributor to msnbc - there is zero, nada, absolutely no truth or respect for a search for truth by these leftists
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:24 AM   #33
oeb11
Valued Poster

The temerity of the DPST Leftists never ceases to amaze - they "Speak authoritatively" for a dead Guy.

Which really mans - we are the new religion - Obey Us or perish!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 09:30 AM   #34
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Yep, the truth is that Tran is a chump again. Trump NEVER said anything about Floyd looking down and smiling about a jobs report. That was made up by the media goons (they sure aren't reporters) and Tran is left holding the steaming bag of shit.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:59 PM   #35
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Here is the quote from Trump:

"We all saw what happened last week. We can't let that happen. Hopefully George is looking down and saying this is a great thing that's happening for our country. (It's) a great day for him. It's a great day for everybody,"

I'm not seeing any "fake news".
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 08:06 PM   #36
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:53 AM   #37
Big Ed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What makes us bad would be a high level of dysfunction. When you think about the number of people in our country addicted to hard drugs who would rob their own mother's last dime to get high or the number of guys who have antisocial personality disorder who would steal money from an orphanage if it was easy etc etc I think you are over the 10% range easy.
Big Ed is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:04 PM   #38
oeb11
Valued Poster

Addiction is the issue - to the drugs that require money to buy - and pushes most addicts into crime to fed their pushers.

The "War on Drugs" - does not work successfully to rid America of drugs - it only abets crime.

Addicts should be treated medically - not with the criminal justice system which is woefully ill-equipped to deal with the addiction issues.

Pushers and dealer and cartels- those are the criminals - and should be imprisoned for long sentences.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:15 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

Addicts should be treated medically - not with the criminal justice system which is woefully ill-equipped to deal with the addiction issues.
The "criminal justice" includes the authority for a Judge to order a defendant to test and submit to treatment either as a part of the disposition (AND EVEN BAIL/RELEASE CONDITIONS) or in lieu of being locked down in a general population facility. The defendant can elect a treatment facility if offered the opportunity as an alternative to doing time in a prison.

Even if he doesn't opt for a treatment facility he/she can be required to participate in treatment while in prison and psychological help to overcome the issues that cause a dependence on other matters to suppress the negative feelings and attitudes.

oeb ... I beg to differ. "Addiction" is not the issue .... underlying historical events create a mindset that is suppressed by the subject matter of the addiction .... eradicating the "addiction" doesn't cure anything, and resolving the underlying issues provides an opportunity to be free of the addiction as a way of coping with the mental/psychological conflicts. Resolve the conflicts and no need to "cope"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:19 PM   #40
oeb11
Valued Poster

I am not excusing crimes committed in support of a drug addiction.

Drug use - addiction - should not in and of itsel falone be a crime. it should be treated medically without a criminal record.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:24 PM   #41
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm not going to get points for discussing a prohibited topic.

There are all kinds of "addictions" ... burglary, robbery, assault all are crimes that are most often associated with addictive needs.

There are a lot of people "addicted" to shit that ruins their lives and they don't ruin someone else's life to feed their addiction.

Here's one: Chatting on the internet!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 01:30 PM   #42
oeb11
Valued Poster

U have a point - a topic better not discussed on this Forum.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:46 PM   #43
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Ed View Post
I think you are over the 10% range easy.
So based on that and setting aside what many are obviously considering other factors, we still need to define what a "bad person" actually means.

I don't believe anywhere near 10% and I'd be hard pressed to say 5% of American are what I consider "inherently bad". Is that defined as someone who does more "bad" than "good" I don't know.

If you want to discuss the number of people who have potentially done a "bad" thing, then you are approaching the 100% range.

Biden arbitrarily singled out around 50 million Americans as "Bad". Mr Tran wants us to believe that number and potentially more.

Please define.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 02:52 PM   #44
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
So based on that and setting aside what many are obviously considering other factors, we still need to define what a "bad person" actually means.

I don't believe anywhere near 10% and I'd be hard pressed to say 5% of American are what I consider "inherently bad". Is that defined as someone who does more "bad" than "good" I don't know.

If you want to discuss the number of people who have potentially done a "bad" thing, then you are approaching the 100% range.

Biden arbitrarily singled out around 50 million Americans as "Bad". Mr Tran wants us to believe that number and potentially more.

Please define.
"Bad" is a very relative term. Until someone, as you suggest, defines exactly what catgorizes a person as "bad", the question can't be answered as to which side of the ledger a person falls.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2020, 04:31 PM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I believe that's about right.. you won't answer what you think, you simply troll.. Waco said 100% are bad, go and troll him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Yep, the truth is that Tran is a chump again. Trump NEVER said anything about Floyd looking down and smiling about a jobs report.
what's funny is you guys won't condemn Trump, you shoot the messenger every time. he did say "George" was smiling down and happy about unity.. but WTF? what unity? Trump certainly hasn't contributed to unity. he opposes and attacks it, wherever it may attempt to rise.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women