Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157
Default Where Do The Attractive Singles Hang Out In Austin?

Just curious about where the hot single chicks (or guys for the ladies) hang out in Austin...besides here, of course. I know strip clubs and night clubs have them, but what about other activities, where you can actually get to know them? I've joined activity clubs (improv comedy, fitness groups, etc) with a few cute women, but none that compare to some of the women I've met in the hobby. I have a good personality...I just don't know where in Austin to mingle, I guess.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
rekcaSxT
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
Just curious about where the hot single chicks (or guys for the ladies) hang out in Austin...besides here, of course. I know strip clubs and night clubs have them, but what about other activities, where you can actually get to know them? I've joined activity clubs (improv comedy, fitness groups, etc) with a few cute women, but none that compare to some of the women I've met in the hobby. I have a good personality...I just don't know where in Austin to mingle, I guess.
I have struggled with this for 3 years. If you find out, let me know.
rekcaSxT is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #3
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

And people think I'm nuts for the amount of work they think I put into developing some of the talent I see from the clubs......

You guys want to fucking "mingle"?.....

Yeah.... Wait till the last weekend of the month when your helping them "move" and your carrying a couch up 3 flights of stairs!

Give me good old fashioned stripper drama any day of the week.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #4
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
And people think I'm nuts for the amount of work they think I put into developing some of the talent I see from the clubs......

You guys want to fucking "mingle".....

Yeah.... Wait till the last weekend of the month when your helping them "move" and your carrying a couch up 3 flights of stairs!

Give me good old fashioned stripper drama any day of the week.
+1
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:20 PM   #5
Guest092810
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

"Give me good old fashioned stripper drama any day of the week."
Guest092810 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:12 PM   #6
gpsss
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

A couple of places to check out:

The Warehouse District: Pretty much any of the clubs down there are usually crawling with pretty decent girls that are very approachable. I know people blast the club thing but it's worked out in my favor a couple of times. If you are looking for the whole Cougar/Milf/Prowler/Jaguar thing, go to the Belmont. That place is filled with very unsatisfied married housewives who are just dying for some fun.

Go to music shows downtown. I stick to Red River because I have a thing for the punk rock girls but if you are looking for some cool, attractive ladies, music is the best thing to do in this town. Go to SXSW, ACL, any of the fest, shows at Stubbs. You'd me amazed at some of the things I've read just on missed connections on Craigslist after these events.

There are a plethora of bars. Barflys off Airport used to be a great hook up place on the weekends. Draughthouse has some good looking girls there looking for fun.

And when in doubt, try Casual Encounters on Craigslist. Sometimes it works.
gpsss is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:31 PM   #7
Guest020916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Look for good happy hours and find the drunkest hottie.

North Austin
Cougar... I mean Cool River on Thursday nights if you're into older women.
Domain has a few bars with decent talent starting thursday.

classic 6th st
Not bad for 2-minute drill on a weekend night. Easier on the pockets during weeknights with great drink specials. It's hit or miss, but sometimes you bump into a drunk cute college girl that just wants to have fun. I've also had my beer goggles on from drinking too much or playing wingman. Not much for "mingling" though.

Warehouse district
I agree with gpsss on warehouse district.
So many bars to meet pretty women. I'd have to say all the bars are good
If you like stripper or provider look, Phoenix on the weekend.
For mellow bar scene, Fado Irish bar or 209.

West 6th near Lamar
JBlack's has a lot of talent. Usually packed on the weekends but decent crowd on Wed.
Another place with some decent talent is Union Park. I like the boom boom room

Live Music like gpsss mentioned. Blues on the green during summer wed nights and it's free. Tons of festivals throughout the year. Saxon Pub or MoMo's or Continental Club.

Non-drinking spots
Town Lake trails (running).
Met a couple cuties at Butler's park (pitch n' putt).
If you have a dog, a dog park like the one off Riverside.

Austin is a great singles city.
Guest020916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
BigBake1
Gaining Momentum

I did Trio downstairs at the Four Seasons tonight, good happy hour 5-8, and many stunners that were friendly too. Unfortunately my date, not so much.

Yep, for all the cash I spend on civilians trying to do the "normal" thing, Whispers has it right.
BigBake1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women