Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: WHat should be the topic of the next thread I start?
Bashing Taylor Maiden 101 - A guide to baiting and bashing a provider online 8 11.43%
Strippers, not Providers, Provide true GFE - An analysis of why Providers are more like wives 10 14.29%
Locating alternative players i.e. strippers, waitresses, bartenders and secretaries 52 74.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-03-2011, 11:07 AM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
And now you know why your request to have a "party" at my place was/is ignored. Why would you suck up to me on one hand and take a "shot" at me with the other?. It'll have to be a hell of a lot colder than today before you're welcome at my place. I know you're disappointed and possibly that's why you decide you need to "shoot" at me. Sorry to disappoint you. Whisper on....
Suck up to you? Who invited who to lunch and drinks to try to sell me on the idea of a party at your place? A Pm asking if you were still interested is hardly sucking up....

You've suggested to me on more than one occasion that you would like to see me do some sort of event at your place so when the idea came up for a Social with 20-25 strippers in attendance instead of providers, and someone suggested your place, I sent you a PM... Hardly sucking up... Just business....

We've had this discussion.... The Board is what it is... Business is business..... personal is personal..... I have no problem doing business with people I don't like if the price is right....

So Disappointed? Hardly...... Not in light of recent events.....

Why would I take a shot at you? hmmmm.. You and I both know what that's about...... You are not trust worthy and don't deserve locker room access because you care too much for the ladies and I believe share things with them....
Old 02-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #17
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
i know... i was trying hard not to get baited, but you can't always be afraid to stick your foot in your mouth.
Not everyone CAN stick their feet in their mouth... I tried to explain to you in the booth that day that her sticking her feet behind her head was a pretty hot thing..... Your trick... we coulda went the afternoon without seeing!

But it does explain your popularity with the ladies!
Old 02-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #18
tige1979
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Why would I take a shot at you? hmmmm.. You and I both know what that's about...... You are not trust worthy and don't deserve locker room access because you care too much for the ladies and I believe share things with them....
Looks like the heater just turned on.

You should start all of the threads except for Taylor Maiden. I am bored with her.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:42 PM   #19
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Suck up to you? Who invited who to lunch and drinks to try to sell me on the idea of a party at your place? A Pm asking if you were still interested is hardly sucking up....
That lunch was pretty much when I decided you were a lost cause. Civility and good manners are a must and you notice I never invited you again.
True, I did approach you about the possibility, but that was before I knew how loose your lips are. I definitely do not trust you. You blew it by not taking me up on the offer before I learned who "whispers" really was. You CAN TRUST THIS, the offer will never be made again. Congrats, you've managed to shit in your own mess-kit.

We've had this discussion.... The Board is what it is... Business is business..... personal is personal..... I have no problem doing business with people I don't like if the price is right....
There's another difference between us, I won't do business with people I don't trust, and I won't do business with people I don't like.. Somehow that just seems "two-faced", not that that would bother you, I know.

If you pay just a little attention, you notice I don't have LR access, MY CHOICE, what I do, with who, is my business, and choose NOT to post it, and I'm pretty sure I'm not missing much by not paying for LR access.
If and WHEN I post a review, it'll be at the ladies request. Maybe she needs the press, or is new, whatever the reason, IT'S NOT FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
It's got nothing to do with caring for the ladies too much, it's about RESPECT, something that seems to be missing from your character.
I don't blame you, it's something your parents are supposed to instill.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
Congrats, you've managed to shit in your own mess-kit.
No problem..... Like I said.. Someone else suggested the place..... I was following up..... We will find a place... No problem.....

Quote:
If you pay just a little attention, you notice I don't have LR access
Hadn't noticed but that's good....

Quote:
If and WHEN I post a review, it'll be at the ladies request.
ahhh yes... one that does a ladies bidding.....

Quote:
It's got nothing to do with caring for the ladies too much, it's about RESPECT
So catering to the ladies, reviewing them at their request and sharing information with them from ROS and Locker Room are "Respectful" huh?

OK.... Thanks for explaining it....

Someone PMd me and suggested I show a little more respect for my elders..... so we will leave it here for now....
Old 02-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #21
nuglet
Valued Poster

If you claim I ever shared ROS or LR access with ANYONE, you are either:
1: misinformed
2: a liar (I'll leave that to another time, see #4)
3: making shit up
4: just plain stupid. GIVE ME ANY EXAMPLE OF SHARING ROS I'll call you out on that one.
You're making a pretty big claim for someone with your background.
Get ready for Whispers 2.1 (No Installation Required!) (Patches and upgrades necessary! !)
As for your continued claim I am close with TM, I haven't seen her in many many months. Do I like her? you bet! So what? But the WKing you claim is been done is due to your lack of manners. I've stepped up before for ladies I've never seen, just because of your gutter-like attitude. Being a big toad in a small pond obviously works for you.
Your mama is proud of you I bet. You are a lot like the old CK, (and you know I don't mean Crystal Kitty).. in fact, if it weren't for the ages, you could be a son and pop pair. So many similarities.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #22
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Old 02-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #23
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
If and WHEN I post a review, it'll be at the ladies request. Maybe she needs the press, or is new, whatever the reason, IT'S NOT FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
It's got nothing to do with caring for the ladies too much, it's about RESPECT, something that seems to be missing from your character.
Thanks for that, now I know your reviews are ads for providers who need the press, is new, or for whatever reason, need an additional ad.

You seem to be mistaking respect and civility, but I'll let you figure that out.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:19 PM   #24
nuglet
Valued Poster

Nope, I completely understand the difference.. You need to borrow a dictionary.
But you are correct in one area.. there is a difference and your buddy (i'm guessing) actually violates both ..
And your point would be?
How's it smell up in there?
And why do you write reviews? Not that you do..
I write the truth, unlike "some". I just don't use them as a way to boost creds.. They serve a purpose.. unlike some ......
Old 02-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #25
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Whats the difference WK'ing for providers vs wk'ing for strippers?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:00 PM   #26
unagi
Valued Poster

Can I be Whispers' WK?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #27
Rand Al'Thor

Quote:
Nope, I completely understand the difference.. You need to borrow a dictionary.
If you understand the difference, then you're not applying the terms correctly. With advent of something called internet, I don't need to borrow a dictionary. If, by that statement, you're implying that I don't understand the difference, grow up.

Quote:
But you are correct in one area.. there is a difference and your buddy (i'm guessing) actually violates both ..
Again, by this statement, you show your lack of understanding of difference in the terms. Whispers being a buddy is irrelevant, I have disagreed with him before and probably will again.

Quote:
And your point would be?
My point was to thank you for making it easy to see that your reviews are ads. Saves me time and possibly money that would have been wasted if one were to trust your reviews.

Quote:
How's it smell up in there?
Up in where? Spit it out.

Quote:
And why do you write reviews? Not that you do..
Says the guy with 2 more reviews... Reviews, when written should be truth, and written at the reviewer's discretion, not at the request of the provider.

Quote:
I write the truth, unlike "some". I just don't use them as a way to boost creds.. They serve a purpose.. unlike some ......
I'm not sure who you are referring to when you put "some" in quotes. I have no care for anyone using them to boost creds. Problem here is that you say they serve a purpose, what purpose is that when you write the reviews at the providers' request? Is it to help inform other mongers (but only when the providers ask), is it really to let us know which provider needed the additional publicity "for whatever reason", or are you helping the provider by asking when they would like a review? Do you think the value of the reviews would increase or decrease if everyone adopted your methods?
Old 02-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #28
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by unagi View Post
Can I be Whispers' WK?
Hehehe. He already has Rand Al'Thor and Woody for that.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #29
Whispers

come on now..... I don't have White Knights..... I have an "Attack Pack" as some have fondly referred to them as!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
And why do you write reviews? I just don't use them as a way to boost creds..
The how, in your opinion, does one establish credibility? What's Nuglet known for? What does he stand for?

Your credibility on the board is affected by the information you contribute as well as the reviews you write.

All we know about you is that you kiss ass and do a ladies bidding.... Ohh and you have a wife that lets you play with her and others....

I do envy your that.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women