Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #1
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Are there any blind hobbyists?

I posted about this in my local forum (Austin) and didn't get any answers, so I'm going national in my search.

I really only have two things left on my sexual bucket list - an amputee and a blind guy.

I want a blind client. I'm not talking 'legally blind' with coke bottle glasses. I mean blind blind. Bonus points if he has a guide dog. I want a guy who will feel my face and tell me I'm pretty (or not, lol).

And if there are truly blind hobbyists out there, how do they go about seeing - um, visiting with providers? How does the donation work? Is it outcall only? Please forgive my naiveté, I really am looking for answers to my questions, and more importantly, an actual blind client.

Surely there are blind hobbyists out there, right?!?
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:28 PM   #2
Btkj30
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Not sure about the hobbyist but a blind provider would be interesting.
Btkj30 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:18 PM   #3
lyn.xes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post

I really only have two things left on my sexual bucket list - an amputee and a blind guy.
I would think you would be able to find an amputee at your local VA hospital. Support the troops ��. Now if you want to get paid to finish your bucket list things may take a little longer than if you're doing it for the experience.
lyn.xes is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:19 PM   #4
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

I think the answer must obviously be yes considering some of the girls who are able to stay in business
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:58 PM   #5
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Claire,
Guess I could have mentioned this is the local forum.
You know there's this nice school down on 45th street that might be able to help you with one of you bucket list items.
Mayhaps a tour would be useful?
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 08:58 PM   #6
Jez UaBriain
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 129778
Default When a provider meets a non-sighted client....

Only two things left on your bucket list? I have been adding to mine continually since I realized I even had one. Now then, forgive me for this being such a long post. But I will try to relate the experience I have had with a blind client.

I have a client here in Colorado who lost his sight as an adult. A very well adjusted individual who totally surprised me the first time I saw him several years ago. He said he had been following me online for a while and decided I was someone that he wanted to meet. He then surprised me and took me completely by surprise by asking me to take him to his bank so he could use the ATM. He then instructed me to take the amount we had agreed upon. I told him I was flattered by his trust in me, considering we had just met. When he then said he had researched me for some time before making this decision. Now I am not sure that I could put such complete faith in someone I had just met, but I was very quickly deciding that I really liked this man as an individual. And he was willing to answer my "dumb sighted person meets their very first blind person up close and personal" questions. You learn by asking, so ask dumb questions I did as I drove us back to his place. And learn I did .

Sighted people rely mainly on what they see with their eyes. So when a formerly sighted individual loses their sight, they quickly learn to follow their own gut instinct. I had to ask, aren't you concerned that I might be a rip-off? He then replied, Researching a provider and following her reviews, back -channeling, and her postings can tell you allot about someone’s sense of integrity. So now at this, I am really flattered by this man and am now really wanting to get his clothing off him and seeing for myself how a blind man fucks. It is safe to say that blind people do see with their fingers and their other senses. Their ability to have intimacy with another person is not impaired by not being able to see as I do.
And yes, he had a beautiful Seeing Eye dog, a German Sheppard/ Aussie mix. I am crazy about dogs and always wanted to get close to an intelligent working dog like her, but was afraid to ask a blind person. (Me, chicken shit ) . These dogs are truly impressive. When their harness is on they are all business. They are working. When the harness is off, they are like any other dog. And this girl likes balls. ME TOO! LoL! (Although the balls I like are not the same). And her name just happens to be my name -Jezebel- or Jez as I prefer to be called. (Man, I am now shilling for a dog. LoL!)

My apology for this being so long, but you asked. This is my experience with a blind man. I have not seen any other blind guys, but I would say eyesight has nothing to do with sexual ability. You just "see" differently then sighted people do.
Jez UaBriain is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #7
wcbumf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

You know what they said about the blind provider, "You've got to hand it to her."lol.
wcbumf is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:04 AM   #8
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all are awesome - I love all the posts!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 08:30 AM   #9
westtexasbrowser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

If there were a blind hobbiest, would he be able to use ECCIE to find a date? I mean, does the technology exist for a blind person to effectively use an Internet board?
I'm not intending to be a dick here. I'm asking a genuine question.
westtexasbrowser is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #10
bc7274
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post
If there were a blind hobbiest, would he be able to use ECCIE to find a date? I mean, does the technology exist for a blind person to effectively use an Internet board?
I'm not intending to be a dick here. I'm asking a genuine question.
Yes. There's software that will do it.
bc7274 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:42 AM   #11
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10
Default Here is just some of the software the blind use for computers i found

westtexasbrowser blind man Uses A Computer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzffnbBex6c How Blind People Access the Internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx8JnL-mUkQ technology can be great thing
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 10:01 AM   #12
HeatherDAngelo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 127747
My ECCIE Reviews

When I used to tour Philly I had a blind hobbyist there. He had an assistant who helped him navigate Eros to pick out dates. He also had this person drop him off and wait for the time to conclude so he could drive him home.
I have had several gentlemen who were missing one or two legs. Once though it was a real surprise when a fellow came over and removed both of his arms at the shoulders. He had a sort of harness on that held on his arms. It was fine but I kept wondering why he didn't mention that when he filled out the part of my contact form that asks for a physical description.
HeatherDAngelo is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #13
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

We can pretend I'm blind and I even have a dog.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women