Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2018, 05:35 PM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Three of the board's resident RWWs--IB, Rey, and IIFFy. And sure enough, nothing of substance in reply.

So nice of you, IBMyopic, to say whatever the RWWs want is ideologicaly critical--but the LWWs views are not ideologically critical. No bias in your little mind--if it is what YOU want it is

ObamaCare was done wrong. But that is not the equivalent of this shutdown--the last shutdown was the equivalent of this one, and the Rep tactics then = the Dem tactics now. Then, Cruz et.al thought they were doing god's work. Now the Dems think they are.

The Obamacare equivalent is the tax reform--but we don't know whether it is good or not because it was kept in the dark, and we have not seen how the IRS will interpret it.

By the way, lest you keep deluding yourselves that it is only LWWs who claim the Reps are to blame, here is one of your own:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 05:36 PM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Deleted
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:04 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Three of the board's resident RWWs. And sure enough, nothing of substance in reply.

So nice of you, IBMyopic, to say whatever the RWWs want is ideologicaly critical--but the LWWs views are not ideologically critical. No bias in your little mind--if it is what YOU want it is

ObamaCare was done wrong. But that is not the equivalent of this shutdown--the last shutdown was the equivalent of this one, and the Rep tactics then = the Dem tactics now. Then, Cruz et.al thought they were doing god's work. Now the Dems think they are.

The Obamacare equivalent is the tax reform--but we don't know whether it is good or not because it was kept in the dark, and we have not seen how the IRS will interpret it.

By the way, lest you keep deluding yourselves that it is only LWWs who claim the Reps are to blame, here is one of your own:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
Your drunk ass has yet to point out what in the bill the dim-retards were ideologically opposed to, Old-THUMPER, because you can't. The fucking dim-retards are sacrificing the interest of American service personnel to scarf up potential votes from illegals, Old-THUMPER. Plus, Trump didn't take a fucking thing off the table in regards to this funding bill, and, regarding DACA, Schumer and company didn't bring anything to the table but ass and face, Old-THUMPER. The New York Times and CNN put the blame on the dim-retards, Old-THUMPER. Go suck down another bottle,
Old-THUMPER
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:09 PM   #19
Old-T
Valued Poster

Kind of angry, IBMeltdown?

So, you state for the 3rd time, that only RWW ideology is the only ideology worth shutting down for. Bravo.

So if DACA was not the issue, why the DACA/Shutdown poll?

By the way, I generally believe that if a party is incompetent enough to lose the WH and both houses of Congress, then they need to basically let the other side govern, so in THIS case I think the Dems are in the wrong. The difference is I am consistent and thought the Reps were in the wrong.

I don't flip-flop my thought process based upon who is in office, as you and most RWWs do.

PS: Glad to know you now accept the NY Times as an authoritative opinion.

Unlike the Rep chairman.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 06:16 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kind of angry, IBMeltdown?

So, you state for the 3rd time, that only RWW ideology is the only ideology worth shutting down for. Bravo.

So if DACA was not the issue, why the DACA/Shutdown poll?

By the way, I generally believe that if a party is incompetent enough to lose the WH and both houses of Congress, then they need to basically let the other side govern, so in THIS case I think the Dems are in the wrong. The difference is I am consistent and thought the Reps were in the wrong.

I don't flip-flop my thought process based upon who is in office, as you and most RWWs do.

PS: Glad to know you now accept the NY Times as an authoritative opinion.

Unlike the Rep chairman.
You're a drunkard, Old-THUMPER; so, it takes a great deal of effort to draw your attention away from the bottom of your bottle and make you familiar with the facts, Old-THUMPER. Only a drunken, left-wing jackass such as yourself could imagine that paying U.S. service personnel is ideologically "right-wing", Old-THUMPER. And, Old-THUMPER, you have yet to identify in this bill what was so objectionable that dim-retards couldn't vote to pay U.S. service personnel for the duties they are now doing without pay, Old-THUMPER.
Old 01-20-2018, 07:04 PM   #21
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Go screw yourself, Old-THUMPER. The New York Times headline made the claim that it was the dim-retards that shut the government down, Old-THUMPER. A CNN poll says the same thing, Old-THUMPER.

This was a funding bill, Old-THUMPER, that provided funding for the U.S. military and for healthcare for children, Old-THUMPER.

What's the fucking "middle ground" on those issues that the dim-retards couldn't accept, Old-THUMPER? The Republicans were actually ideologically opposed to the legislation when they rejected the bill in question, Old-THUMPER. In this present instance, the Republicans purposefully accommodated dim-retard interests by creating a bill they dims could not honestly reject on ideological grounds, Old-THUMPER. Hence, the dims are being dishonest when they reject it, Old-THUMPER.

The dim-retards made an issue out of something the bill isn't even about, Old-THUMPER. Welcome to Schumer's Shutdown, Old THUMPER!
Whatever IB says, I agree. Trump is NEVER WRONG. Go Donald
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:08 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 01-20-2018, 10:24 PM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Whatever IB says, I agree. Trump is NEVER WRONG. Go Donald
now you're really being sarcastic!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 10:59 PM   #24
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Yep and with the thieving Congress critters and Senators having passed a law that GUARANTEES that THEY get paid even during a shutdown, THEY aren't motivated to do the friggen jobs they were elected to do !
Which is why if we ever DO get a convention of states up, the first thing i'd LOVE TO see get implemented AFTER WE PUSH IN PLACE TERM LIMITS< is that if the govt ever gets shut down again, NOT ONE CONGRESS CRITTER GETS PAID A bloody dime. No private driver, no security guards (if they want them pay out of your own bloody pocket), NO PAY no nothing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
You know what else that doesn't get shutdown?????????? Tax payments, any weekly aka payroll taxes, monthly, quarterly all must be paid.

If the Federal government spent money that comes in properly we could go a long way just on that money. ooohhbb, but that's the Federal Government they've never done anything in comme il faut manner, they just know how to f**k
everything up.
Plus welfare checks, ebt checks, and every other damn entitlement spending KEEPS GOING!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:33 PM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Not quite true. Some will not get paid while the government is “shutdown”. But will receive compensation while they were off. In essence,a paid vacation. The military still works thru a shutdown without getting paid. But will receive the back pay when the government resumes. Congress, on the other hand, gets paid while the government is shutdown. Big surprise.
It really sucks being a soldier working for free knowing you're going to get your pay check but not being able to pay your utility bill, etc., on time.
Old 01-21-2018, 02:15 PM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
What a hypocrite you are (no surprise there): when the Reps did the exact same thing, it was the Dems fault. Now it is (in your small mind) still the Dems fault though we have a Rep president, Senate, and House.

Reality: It was both sides refusing to reach middle ground then, and it is the same now.

Yep, get rid of all those who can't come to a common ground. Reps & Dems alike. Line them up from most conservative to most liberal and fire the 20% on each end.
To quote a former president "elections have consequences". The GOP won and the idea of common ground has to be measured by the fact that the GOP did win. Democrats have to accept the back seat and allow Trump to be Trump. That's what Obama demanded and got. So what is this common ground? The democrats and the GOP don't want to shut down the government (that's their story). Okay, the GOP put forth a bill in the House to keep that from happening. Nearly every republican voted for that bill. They sent that bill to the Senate and though nearly all republicans wanted to vote for it along with a few democrats, it was Schumer who stopped the vote. The bill failed and the government "shutdown". Why? Schumer, just that plain and simple. Schumer. Schumer insists that DACA be part of the discussion though illegal aliens have nothing to do with a budget bill, Nothing, nada, null. In 2013 Schumer himself complained that the republicans were putting Obamacare in a budget bill (in reality, Obamacare was part of the budget process because Obama couldn't get the 60 votes in the Senate otherwise) Schumer is responsible for the shutdown and the betrayal of the armed forces and children of this country. No one else had to power to single handedly to stop this.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:22 PM   #27
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
To quote a former president "elections have consequences". The GOP won and the idea of common ground has to be measured by the fact that the GOP did win. Democrats have to accept the back seat and allow Trump to be Trump. That's what Obama demanded and got. So what is this common ground? The democrats and the GOP don't want to shut down the government (that's their story). Okay, the GOP put forth a bill in the House to keep that from happening. Nearly every republican voted for that bill. They sent that bill to the Senate and though nearly all republicans wanted to vote for it along with a few democrats, it was Schumer who stopped the vote. The bill failed and the government "shutdown". Why? Schumer, just that plain and simple. Schumer. Schumer insists that DACA be part of the discussion though illegal aliens have nothing to do with a budget bill, Nothing, nada, null. In 2013 Schumer himself complained that the republicans were putting Obamacare in a budget bill (in reality, Obamacare was part of the budget process because Obama couldn't get the 60 votes in the Senate otherwise) Schumer is responsible for the shutdown and the betrayal of the armed forces and children of this country. No one else had to power to single handedly to stop this.
Mebbe McConnell needs to do a " Harry Reid " and do the " nuclear option " if that's possible and say FU to the LYING LIBERALS and HERR SCHUMER ! As much as the lying liberals like to call Trump a Nazi, look at SCHUMER'S actions and compare them with how Hitler did things to get his way !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:33 PM   #28
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It really sucks being a soldier working for free knowing you're going to get your pay check but not being able to pay your utility bill, etc., on time.
Exactly.. What good is it knowing that, if this shutdown lasts for 3+ months, that i will eventually get paid, if my car gets repo'ed for non payment, my utilities get shut off for non-payment, etc?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:43 PM   #29
bamscram
Valued Poster

bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:46 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

[/COLOR]
No matter how much your lib-retarded ass lies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, 51 votes does not equal 60.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women