Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47531
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-15-2014, 03:20 PM   #181
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harkontume View Post
I saw the hooker church vid!

For those of you who haven't it is a must.

All of them have these nun outfits with real short skirts.

They were very angry at the youngest one for sucking cock!!

So they were paddling her bare behind while fingering themselves.

Hooker Church sounds like fun!
Could you give us the link.

Next thing someone's going to swap BCD time for having the forms to become a 501c filled out.
Old 09-15-2014, 04:32 PM   #182
Centaur
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
So, you don't like being called, honey.
I didn't say that. I have no problem with it. In some contexts it's even endearing. But addressing someone you don't personally know during a serious conversation in a diminutive manner is a rhetorical sleight that signals contempt, much as if I called you honey or babe. I hung a lampshade on it so you would know it neither went unnoticed nor had any effect in strengthening your argument. Frankly, it's beneath you.

Quote:
do you realize that whispers does that all the time.
Fascinatingly, I'm not Whispers.

Quote:
And that sometimes the word 'girl" is used EXACTLY in that same way., that we get that shit ALL the tiime. All the fucking time, here.
You get it everywhere; I'm neither deaf nor blind nor oblivious. You never get it from me. I choose to lead by example. Occasionally in face-to-face conversation where body language and context can telegraph my intent, I will use the plural girls as a feminine form of guys, mostly with people with whom I'm on familiar enough terms that I can be reasonably certain they won't interpret it as an infantalizing insult.

Quote:
So, you only have a problem with until it's done t
to you.
I assume you meant to say when it's done to me, but your typo is accidentally correct. I don't have a problem with it being done to me. Letting people goad one's self into taking umbrage at rhetorical sleights unnecessarily gives them power, so I choose not to. Nonetheless, I will not return that cheap disrespect. When I have occasion to show someone disrespect, it's usually accomplished best by ignoring them. You may have noticed that I've not made many comments regarding the EFN theme park into which co-ed has lately devolved.

None of which alters that lack of merit in the tone-deaf word substitution you proposed.
Old 09-15-2014, 06:12 PM   #183
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Hey, cinnamonshark! You got another bag of that popcorn?
The last one ran out about 10 pages back.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:41 PM   #184
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

... and people ask me IF I miss cable/satellite ...

Fresh delivery for you:
Old 09-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #185
FS_ITC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaur View Post
You may have noticed that I've not made many comments regarding the EFN theme park into which co-ed has lately devolved.
Umm...I think you just made one!
Old 09-16-2014, 05:18 AM   #186
Centaur
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS_ITC View Post
Umm...I think you just made one!
Comment was in the theme park, not on it. Topic is an old one from another thread in which it also was not the original post's topic. Probably made a total of two or three on-topic comments in the theme park, unless you count this and the one you just replied to, both of which are rather meta. Bumping is an unfortunate side-effect. But if everyone is in the theme park, that's where the discussions will be too. Tragedy of the commons strikes again. Need coffee...
Old 09-17-2014, 09:42 AM   #187
KinkyFreedMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

So, who is winning the cat fight - EFN or CSB? Sounds like Hooker Church is run by the CSB Posse.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:28 PM   #188
Ms.Mandy
BANNED

User ID: 262642

Real Talk: no one involved in this situation is in control. The men are as fucked up and addicted to sex and drama as the women are fucked up and addicted to money and drama. A pissing match and the concept of "sides" in this "hobby" is hilarious sometimes in the way that only very, very sad things can ever be. To be a grown ass man and debating a stranger whose real name you don't even know is some next level willful ignorance shit. Sit back and ponder what kind of man would feel better about himself from putting "women of ill repute" down...is that a happy, confident man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob McV View Post
yeah I feel bad for those ladies too. Tell me how is it you getting up on a soapbox and co-op an existing group to achieve the goals you set. ie:"take back the control we very much have in this business" which is a joke! the control is always in the hands of the customers, if it wasn't there wouldn't be need to spend billions a year advertising Coke. we all know about it. but with out the constant reminder we might just buy a Pepsi one day.

I feel this had little to do with providing support, and more to do with moving your agendas forward.

I admire the work and effort you have put forth, but I have to wonder what the process was to involve EFN in the first place. Even if only 5% of the rumors about her are true that is still a bucket load of crazy.

This will be my last post as I want to respect your wishes to to have this thread die.

My dear Eryn, think of your post to review ratio!... less typing...
Old 10-08-2014, 12:32 PM   #189
Ms.Mandy
BANNED

I could see that catching on in Austin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretE View Post
On that note, I'd like to announce that the next MUFF DIVE event...

Men
Undermining
Foxy
Females
(to)
Demonstrate
Indomitable
Virility
Everywhere

...will take place at the usual spot, usual time, usual day. Agenda TBD, but you know what it's probably going to be. LOL. Bring a favorite pot luck dish or grill item, but hold the sodium, as there will be plenty of "salt" thrown around. * wink wink *
Old 10-08-2014, 12:36 PM   #190
Ms.Mandy
BANNED

Stop reading my diary asshole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
What's going on here again? All i'm reading is "blah blah blah.. i'm a stupid cunt"
Old 10-08-2014, 02:11 PM   #191
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

maybe because it was my post you quoted, but I assume this is in reference to me. So allow me to respond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mandy View Post
Real Talk: no one involved in this situation is in control.
in control? maybe not, in charge? maybe, someone had to call her and invite her. I questioned that decision.
Quote:
The men are as fucked up and addicted to sex and drama as the women are fucked up and addicted to money and drama.
I feel that statement is rather inaccurate. Mostly by the broad and seeping generalizations. I would counter that almost everyone active on the board is far more complex than to be driven by the two factors you list. Even you.
Quote:
A pissing match and the concept of "sides" in this "hobby" is hilarious sometimes in the way that only very, very sad things can ever be.
Exchange of thoughts, ideas, and information is kind of the point of this or any message board. This often presents itself in the style of a free form debate. If you don't understand that concept the usefulness and enjoyment of this forum may very well be lost on you.
Quote:
To be a grown ass man and debating a stranger whose real name you don't even know is some next level willful ignorance shit.
willful ignorance
(idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

Not sure how it is willfully ignorant to have an exchange with someone without knowing their legal name. (or how that would change anything) Please explain further.
Quote:
Sit back and ponder what kind of man would feel better about himself from putting "women of ill repute" down...is that a happy, confident man?
Have I put anyone down? if so please cite and allow me a rebuttal. Also let me assure you that I don't think less of the women here for their choice to be here. I have made a couple of valued friends cause of this site in fact. As far as being happy, and confidant. I would like to think so. However, to definitively state that would have me appear narcissistic and that would be just as bad.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:09 PM   #192
Centaur
Valued Poster

Quote:
I feel that statement is rather inaccurate. Mostly by the broad and seeping generalizations. I would counter that almost everyone active on the board is far more complex than to be driven by the two factors you list. Even you.
Ms.Mandy clearly can see further than the rest of us mere mortals from atop that pulpit. Lapidem iacta est, or something like that.

Old 10-08-2014, 03:12 PM   #193
Ms.Mandy
BANNED

Sigh.
Carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaur View Post
Ms.Mandy clearly can see further than the rest of us mere mortals from atop that pulpit. Lapidem iacta est, or something like that.

Old 10-08-2014, 03:20 PM   #194
Ms.Mandy
BANNED

Of course humans are motivated by more than two factors, I never claimed otherwise. I simply pointed out the two factors relevant to the discussion.

It's adorable that you are making veiled attempts to counter my very simple point but a bit asshat-ish that you are chopping up my argument into bite sized parts (presumably in the hope that my overarching point will be lost). Your debate style focuses on "winning" when there's nothing to win and no need of a counterattack at every turn. We aren't fencing, calm your bitchtits. You kind of remind of Rand'AlThor(?) in that respect. No substance of your own so forced to pick apart the thoughts of others?

Quote:
maybe because it was my post you quoted, but I assume this is in reference to me. So allow me to respond.

in control? maybe not, in charge? maybe, someone had to call her and invite her. I questioned that decision.

Exchange of thoughts, ideas, and information is kind of the point of this or any message board. This often presents itself in the style of a free form debate. If you don't understand that concept the usefulness and enjoyment of this forum may very well be lost on you.
willful ignorance
(idiomatic, law) A decision in bad faith to avoid becoming informed about something so as to avoid having to make undesirable decisions that such information might prompt.

Not sure how it is willfully ignorant to have an exchange with someone without knowing their legal name. (or how that would change anything) Please explain further.
Have I put anyone down? if so please cite and allow me a rebuttal. Also let me assure you that I don't think less of the women here for their choice to be here. I have made a couple of valued friends cause of this site in fact. As far as being happy, and confidant. I would like to think so. However, to definitively state that would have me appear narcissistic and that would be just as bad.
Old 10-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #195
Centaur
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sigh.
Carry on.
I just find it deliciously self-unaware for someone to post this:
Quote:
To be a grown ass man and debating a stranger whose real name you don't even know is some next level willful ignorance shit
...at a bunch of strangers whose real names you don't even know. Do as you say, not as you do?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women