Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 05-21-2019, 02:53 PM   #16
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
People tend to forget that most churches in this country do not support same-sex marriage. People tend to forget that it wasn't until very recently that members of the LGBT community had to stay in the "closet" because of bias against them in this country. People tend to forget the violence still being perpetrated against the LGBT community in this country today.

Anti-LGBTQ hate crimes rose 3 percent in '17, FBI finds

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...-finds-n936166
well hang a rainbow flag out front of your house to let them know you are into their life style speedy

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:31 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
well hang a rainbow flag out front of your house to let them know you are into their life style speedy

not to mention that telling everyone that you're gay. that puts them as a target with a big fat red X on their behinds.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 07:57 AM   #18
Hornier Than Thou
BANNED

I wish more countries had the balls to do this.
Hornier Than Thou is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 02:22 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
People tend to forget that most churches in this country do not support same-sex marriage. People tend to forget that it wasn't until very recently that members of the LGBT community had to stay in the "closet" because of bias against them in this country. People tend to forget the violence still being perpetrated against the LGBT community in this country today.

is this an example of that Vulcan proverb that states "The needs of the one outweigh everyone else's"?

oh wait .. that not how it goes. never mind.

what do you think is the main driver of anti-gay sentiment? it's not race, people of every race are gay. it's not money or class, many are extremely wealthy. so what is it?

Religion. No Religion i know of .. Islam, Judaeo-Christian or anything else appears tolerant of homosexuality (and in the case of that wonderful religion of peace and tolerance, Islam it's not just a "sin", it's a CRIME).
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:40 PM   #20
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
not to mention that telling everyone that you're gay. that puts them as a target with a big fat red X on their behinds.
depending what they use to nail thatX with they probably like it
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 03:45 PM   #21
kehaar
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Quote:

It is a classical leftist fascist move to imply two things that areen't the least bit equivelant are equivelant.

Bashing a parade where someone is exercising their right to assemble, and advertise their point of view, using violence, thuggery and intimidation

has nothing to do with

asserting that a behavior is unhealthy, and against a group's morals, and resisting teaching that behavior to that group's children.

What you are saying is that simply believing something is personally immoral is equivelant to Antifa's behavior.

You are wrong.

I believe that gay people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, as long as their agenda is not pushed upon me or my family. I have held this belief since I was 14, and capable of knowing it was an issue.

When I have had to protect gay people(and I have had to do so), it has always been from the wrath of other closeted gays. How is that for bullshit behavior.

The fundamental question is "Why do gay people need official affirmation to live a free and happy life?". Gay marriage does nothing to protect a gay couple's ability to live a committed permanent partnership. All the so-called shared rights of marriage can be gained by simple contracts and living wills.
kehaar is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:31 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post
I believe that gay people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want, as long as their agenda is not pushed upon me or my family. I have held this belief since I was 14, and capable of knowing it was an issue.

When I have had to protect gay people(and I have had to do so), it has always been from the wrath of other closeted gays. How is that for bullshit behavior.

The fundamental question is "Why do gay people need official affirmation to live a free and happy life?". Gay marriage does nothing to protect a gay couple's ability to live a committed permanent partnership. All the so-called shared rights of marriage can be gained by simple contracts and living wills.

gay marriage is a stupid idea.

however, the average gay miss Joe & miss nancy may not know the legal route to contracts.

what they want is to have the same benefits that hetros have, contracts won't give them that.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:38 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
gay marriage is a stupid idea.

however, the average gay miss Joe & miss nancy may not know the legal route to contracts.

what they want is to have the same benefits that hetros have, contracts won't give them that.
I disagree!!! why shouldn't gay people be allowed to experience the joys of divorce like the rest of us!!

BAHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 10:42 PM   #24
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
I disagree!!! why shouldn't gay people be allowed to experience the joys of divorce like the rest of us!!

BAHHAHAAAAA
Hahahahahaha................. They even have a new show Gay Court.

https://youtu.be/2rScXIvc1S0
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 05:14 AM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

BAHHAHAAAAA
Don't they already. If you are legally married, ( in a State that permits it), then you have to go through a legal divorce so that sweet little thing that you wanted to fuck so bad you married her, (or him), can get half of everything you own.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 06:32 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehaar View Post

Not true. If a person dies, their legally married partner can claim 100% of that person's social security income. If not legally married, that other person gets nothing. At one point in time in my ex-company, an employee's retirement income could only be shared with one's legally married partner. I have no idea how many companies still have this policy.

I'd be willing to bet that there are other advantages to being
legally married that are not available to one's partner through simple contracts and living wills. I believe that there are tax advantages to being legally married.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women