Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Weekend Updates - San Antonio
Weekend Updates - San Antonio Post a second update for your friends and other members of the community. You may place an Update in this forum once each week, from Thursday 6am through Sunday 9pm, in addition to your Weekly Update.

New Bio Pages
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 499
MoneyManMatt 472
daaaaaman 446
Still Looking 399
Jon Bon 354
honest_abe 346
Harley Diablo 324
samcruz 293
txboi817 288
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
lupegarland 272
mriley000 232
dominos 226
Hawkeye9 221
Top Posters
DallasRain61090
pyramider45583
Yssup Rider44899
LexusLover43534
gman4443489
WTF37834
Still Looking35944
Mokoa35293
offshoredrilling34819
biomed133394
Mojojo32837
Chica Chaser31130
I B Hankering29159
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28729

Old 05-19-2019, 08:00 PM   #1
Merry Minx
Courtesan Of The Senses

User ID: 252126
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow **🔥 A PUSSY MEANT FOR F*CKING...& A MOUTH MEANT FOR SUCKING...🔥**

Gentlemen,

I Have Something That You Long For.

Something That You Crave.

And Need.

And Seek, With Purpose, These Pages To Find.

I Radiate Confidence...And Strength...And A Love And Passion For Life.

And Within My Arms...And Between My Thighs...And Throughout The Wordless Conversation Of Our Lips...

You Will Feel This Energy Encompass You.

I Am The Epitome Of So Many Abbreviations Often Used...

- But At My Core - I Define The True Essence...Of A Woman.

I Do All Of The Naughty Things She Won’t Do...Because That, In Itself...Turns Me On.

Together, Fantasies Become The Most Exuberant Of Memories.

I Make Saddened Hearts Feel Warmth...And Need...And Want.

I Make The Frisky...My Daily Helping Of Minxy Meow Mix...

Looking Back At You And Smiling That Smile...My Mischievous, ‘I Know I’m A Good Girl,’ Smile...As Your Hand Draws Slowly Down The Length Of My Back.

Our Bodies’ Movements, In Perfect Unison.

I Am Skillful, Artistic, Passionately Sensual - And Always On Top Of My Game.

...Or Perhaps, Sometimes...Under It...

I Transform Into Anything And Everything I Wish To Be...

And What I Wish...

Is To Make Your Dreams Come True.

Come Be Blown Away...

From The Tips Of Your Toes, To The Kiss On Your Nose.

And Let’s Have A Merry Kind Of Day.

Cant Wait To See You...

Affectionately Yours,
Merry Minx

www.merryminx.com

~ The Naughty Merry Minx & The Beautiful Sonya Playmate ~

An Explosion of Sensual Dynamite

Now Playing Together

Please Inquire For The Incredible Details!

I’ve Been Asked - And Since I Love To Please:

@TheMerryMinx ~ Now Fully Active Again On Twitter.

Once Every Week Or Two - When The Mood Strikes Me... - I Will Randomly Announce Date Of The Day Deals.

What Better Way To Have An Opportunity To Flirt...And Play...And Build, Organically, Our Anticipation, And Desire For One Another?

** These Incredible, ’Day-Of’ Dates, Will Only Be Offered Through Twitter! **

Follow Me (Or Simply Google Search) For So Much More Of The Minx!

The Merry Minx Is Now Offering:

Cuckold Training Classes ~ Voyeur Classes ~ Bull Training ~ Gang Bangs

~ 3-6 Participants Per Class

~ Cockolds Must Bring And/Or Wear A Pair Of Woman’s Panties

~ Please Include, “Friday Cuckolding” or “Voyeur,” At The Very Beginning Of Your Message/Email

~ Additional Rules Below

Those Of You Who Have Met Me - Know That I Am Organized.

And These Classes Are Very Much Real.

And Highly Educational...

** Those Of You Who Have Met Me - Are Also The Only Ones Who Have The Option To Request Enrollment In These Classes. **

Future Dates, Times, And Classes Will Be Announced In My Weekly Ads, As I Finalize My Schedule.

Additional Class Details:

- These Classes Are Only Available For Gentlemen I Have Seen Within The Past Two Years.

- If We Have Not Met, Or It Has Been More Than Two Years Since We’ve Seen Each Other - You Will Need To Visit Me For A Regular Hour Session Before Signing Up For Any Of My Additional Classes.

- Those Who Qualify: Since We Have Met, And I Am Offering Group Classes (3-6 Gentlemen At A Time - Sometimes With Voyeurs, As Well) - If I Feel A Particular Class Is Not Yet Right For You - As Your Teacher, You Will Understand That I Am A Professional. And Excellent At What I Do. And That I Am Saying This To You For A Reason. ** I Will Likely Offer A Recommendation, At Your Discretion - But My Classes Will Be Filled In Ways That Offer The Very Best Experiences For All Students. As Well As For Myself, My Class Assistant(s)...And The Occasional Guest Speaker.

- Anyone Who Cannot Follow Directions, After Ample Warnings - Or NO Warnings, What-So-Ever - Will Be Sent To The Principal’s Office.

And This Is Not An Office You Want To Sit In.

- My Personal Website Will Soon Contain Additional Information - However - It Has Not Yet Been Updated. So If You Look For It Now...You Will Not Find It.

- Even If You Meet The Qualifications For A Class - Once A Class Is Full: I Will NOT Respond To Any Messages Regarding Classes Until An Additional Date Has Been Announced. Thank You For Appreciating The Time Involved.

- If You Message Me Requesting Enrollment For A Class, And You DO NOT Meet The Above Requirements - You Will Not Receive A Response.

- Please See Twitter For Fee Details.

- My Bull Is An Incredibly Fit, Gloriously Built, African American Male, With 8+ Inches Of Unexaggerated Stretching Power. Our Bodies Compliment One Another In Every Way - Our Chemistry Is Electric - And He Knows Exactly How His Mistress Needs To Be Fucked.

- My Cuck Is An Incredibly Good Boy...And Is Just As Talented, As He Is Disciplined. He Defines All Traits Needed To Highly Please His Mistress - And There Is No Wiser Choice For Those Wishing To Learn From One Who Truly Embraces The Lifestyle And Mindset.

Amazing, Upscale Midtown Location (In Alamo Heights; 12 Minutes From Downtown).

For returning friends, the best way to reach me is by e-mail: ‪MerryMinx@SafeOffice.com ‬

Or my phone number, if you have it - typically for the quickest response!

I Excel In Building Passionate, Honest Experiences With Those I Share Time.

If You Desire The Complete Package - And Know What You Deserve...

Treat Yourself To A Haven Of Masterful Intrigue...

~Treat Yourself To The Merry Minx.~

Merry Minx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women