Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2019, 07:11 PM   #61
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

From the CNN article:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/us/ro...ion/index.html

This part:

Quote:
On the afternoon of the January 19, the cameras show Kraft visited the spa and paid for services in cash at the front desk ...
... BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Quote:
... Afterward, Kraft left the facility and got into a white Bentley, and police then conducted a traffic stop on the vehicle and confirmed his ID, the affidavit states.

The next day, Kraft returned to the spa at about 10:59 a.m. and again undressed and lay face up on a massage table, the affidavit states.
Wait.... he was in the Bentley when it was pulled over and the Police confirmed his ID and he still went back the next day ????

For someone who done all this and I do have to admit that's quite impressive:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert...usiness_career

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft#Sports_teams

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Kraft#Soccer

He sure ain't very street smart !!

You don't have to be an experienced hobbyist to have the common sense to know that a run in with the police right after leaving a massage parlor is a message to stay away.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 07:38 PM   #62
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
This is gonna be a king-sized headache for the gutless pig, Roger Goodell, to deal with. Just look at his record of late...

He completely botched the Ray Rice situation and then over-compensated for that miscue by smacking Zeke Elliot with a SIX game suspension (in spite of ZERO abuse charges filed per LE in Ohio due to no evidence found). Since day one he's shown he has no clue what it takes to be the Commish of the NFL.

Kraft didn't back Jerry (on that problem), explaining "Jer, it's your turn to take one for the good of the league" (feeling he'd "taken one" for Brady's 4-game suspension for Deflate-gate).

That said, is this the karma-chickens coming home to roost...?

Whatever takes place be sure of this: Goodell will be his typical Casper Milquetoast self as he blunders through this process. Don't expect him to address this one head on (like NBA commish Adam Silver would).

Odds are Rog is curled up like a toddler on the floor clutching his blankie, pulling a Sergeant Shultz "I know nothing!" (like that non-call pass interference in the Rams-Saints playoff game).

How are you relating an owner's issue with a player's? The owners have limits on punishments, players do not. Elliott paid four times for exposing a woman's breast than the Colts' Irsay.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:18 PM   #63
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

2 counts of solicitation for a 77 year old billionaire is no big deal. That’s not jail time. However the AMP owners (s) are facing charges of compelling prostitution while crossing state lines which added to trafficking may land them in trouble with the feds. To avoid or reduce thier jail time they may plea with cooperation to allow cameras. For all we know these “sneak and peek” warrants are BS as Amp owners cooperate. Now that the witch-hunt has begun LE and the media want more busts. That’s more money for paddy wagons, equipment etc. More ratings, more money and more shakedowns of easy to get “criminals”.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:32 PM   #64
FunMonday
Account Disabled

The pole lease and the media and the feminist nazis got a lot of mileage out of this busts in Florida. It stands to reason that Dallas and other cities will try it as well. All they need is a camera and a high profile John to walk through the door. The only problem is that they may catch someone 3 or 4 pay grades up.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:45 PM   #65
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I seen the coverage of the pig speaking on the case, they were pushing the same old BS of human trafficking, what gets is with all the billions this guy has, he went in for the special between $59.99-$79.99 happy ending. Rich people are really cheap.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 09:38 PM   #66
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

So when it's that cheap, under $100, is it still a happy happy ending?
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 12:17 AM   #67
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
He's either the dumbest billionaire or Jones set him up.

As they say - for every hot chick, there's a guy tired of her shit. Personally I think I could stay away from an AMP for his GF
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-marriage.html
Sounds like the girlfriend wanted to get married. He should have married her and got a good prenup. I wonder if his lawyer will try to argue that he was just paying for time. His first mistake was going there to begin with. His second mistake was giving a tip at the end. There is nothing illegal about just getting and paying for a massage.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:28 AM   #68
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Obviously the girlfriend is not getting it done
Old 02-26-2019, 08:49 AM   #69
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
So when it's that cheap, under $100, is it still a happy happy ending?
If I was a billionaire, I would have the very best and be undercover. This guy is a cheap moron getting dropped off in a Bentley
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 09:18 AM   #70
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Wonder if that comes with a sex offender title after conviction?
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:54 AM   #71
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
His second mistake was giving a tip at the end. There is nothing illegal about just getting and paying for a massage.
You might think that and you might even be technically correct, but even if he didn't tip at the end I think it wouldn't be too hard to get a conviction. They show the video of him paying at the counter, then they show the video of the activity happening. A good DA can sell it to the jury that he paid for the activity, and your typical jury will probably buy it. More to the point his lawyer doesn't want that video shown in court, so there will probably be a plea or a settlement of some kind.

Even as I sit here writing this and watching TV, this situation is being covered on the news.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:57 PM   #72
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Apparently he’s getting officially charged with two misdemeanor counts of first-degree solicitation. That’s first degree folks. Just like a speeding ticket in the FIRST DEGREE!

What about the “spa” owners? Are they getting charged with compelling prostitution and if so trafficking? We don’t even hear about thier felonies. This is a complete shit show. Fake news and complete bullshit. He’s screwed. He has money and now he gets to pay up according to the media who made a mint off guys like him. Welcome to America!
Old 02-26-2019, 11:30 PM   #73
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
You might think that and you might even be technically correct, but even if he didn't tip at the end I think it wouldn't be too hard to get a conviction. They show the video of him paying at the counter, then they show the video of the activity happening. A good DA can sell it to the jury that he paid for the activity, and your typical jury will probably buy it. More to the point his lawyer doesn't want that video shown in court, so there will probably be a plea or a settlement of some kind.

Even as I sit here writing this and watching TV, this situation is being covered on the news.
He paid at the counter. I wonder do they have a recording of him asking for or asking about a an illegal activity before going into the room. This is a stretch, but i were his attorney I would argue that Kraft paid for a massage and girl on her own got excited and gave him a happy ending. When he paid at the counter Kraft was paying for a massage and the time. There is a rate for 30 min and a rate for 1 hour. If he talked about a specific act and he can be identified clearly on the tape doing that act. He won't be able to beat that. Not even the "dream team" could get him off, if that is the case.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:51 AM   #74
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
He paid at the counter. I wonder do they have a recording of him asking for or asking about a an illegal activity before going into the room.
No, evidently there is no audio recording. A lot of the LE documentation is getting posted on the web, and you can see that the warrant authorized video recording only.

My point was that even if he didn't tip at the end a jury might still be convinced that he paid for the activity. But he did tip the girl at the end, so there's pretty much no doubt. I still think his attorney will try really hard to make a deal so that the video doesn't come out.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:59 AM   #75
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
even if he didn't tip at the end a jury might still be convinced that he paid for the activity. But he did tip the girl at the end, so there's pretty much no doubt.
thing is, guys tip at L0 spas.. at the end. a FS spa typically requires the tip upfront, unless you are a well-known, trusted customer.. they got Kraft on video going twice, that is not enough evidence to say he is well-known and trusted. and if you read the report, the cop who wrote it is unsure exactly what level of service Kraft received. the case is riddled with holes. besides, if this is really about Human Trafficking, why did they let the ladies suffer for so long while they built a case to bust Kraft? walk in there with badges and tell the ladies they are rescued, free to leave.. we will get you food and shelter. they didn't do that.. let the ladies suffer for months.. and why didn't the Feds put a stop to the "work" Visas that allowed the ladies to become trafficked? it's like blaming a filthy house on the Cockroach who appeared, to lap up the leftovers in the styrofoam boxes.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women