Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47547
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2017, 09:16 AM   #61
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I bet you couldn’t suck 20 dicks in 24hrs. You never did say you accomplished it. Are you still working on it?
Right I can't but you can LOL! I guess you won that bet!
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 09:50 AM   #62
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I never said that the impeachment and disbarment happened at the same time in the same procedure. numb nuts.
Good save! But we both know you implied it to be meant that way.
You said Clinton was not impeached or disbarred. It is a historical fact that he was.

I did not say he was not impeached I did say he was acquitted. A logical person would be able to determine the difference.
The House of Representatives impeached 'Bill Clinton - the 42nd American President - on December 19, 1998.
It was based on two charges - one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice in connection with an extramarital affair with then 22-year-old Monica Lewinsky.
The House voted 228 to 206 in favour of the first charge, and 221 to 212 on the second."

You are trying to make the vote to have an impeachment be a conviction. It was not. That is how your team likes to lie and twist the truth

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/359020...candal-affair/

"The Supreme Court opened its new session Monday with an order barring former President Clinton from practicing law before the court.
The ruling, found on the last page of the high court's listings for the new session, ordered that: "Bill Clinton of New York, New York be suspended of the practice of law in this court and a rule will issue, returnable within 40 days, requiring him to show cause why he should not be disbarred from the practice of law in this court."

Again you are taking it out of context. They did not disbar him from the Supreme court over the charges. They did it because he was suspended in the state of Arkansas
"The original disbarment lawsuit was brought by a professional conduct committee of the Arkansas supreme court in the wake of the Lewinsky revelations and Mr Clinton's admission that he lied to the investigation. The committee had also sought to disbar the ex-president for giving misleading testimony in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/10...eme-court.html
Arkansas did a "Pseudo" plea bargain with Clinton. Its comical how you like to manipulate the facts to say what ever helps you. And not once have I defended Clinton, only the truth. Actually he managed to nearly get away with all he done. He can reinstate his privileges in Arkansas and also the Supreme Court I would assume LOL!

Lets just apply the same rules for Trumps impending Impeachment that Clinton had and see if he is savvy enough to get out of his mistakes.
Old 11-30-2017, 10:32 AM   #63
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Right I can't but you can LOL! I guess you won that bet!
It’s you that wants my balls. It’s you that reads my reviews. It’s you that PMs me you cockstalking faggot. Quit trying to proposition me via PM you queer.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:01 PM   #64
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
It’s you that wants my balls. It’s you that reads my reviews. It’s you that PMs me you cockstalking faggot. Quit trying to proposition me via PM you queer.
Speaking of faggot's Have you seen Jenna lately? Why don't you post the PM I sent, it was about closing the bet deal you fucking liar. And you told me I was "cickstalking" You must of had a dick in your mouth and your speech to text misunderstood you.
As for propositioning you are the one wanting to bet who can suck the most dicks. LOL!
So tell me again who the bet welshing cocksucker is again? You took the bet so lets hear the terms you want or are you gonna be a pussy again. Fucking crybaby.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:36 PM   #65
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of faggot's Have you seen Jenna lately? Why don't you post the PM I sent, it was about closing the bet deal you fucking liar. And you told me I was "cickstalking" You must of had a dick in your mouth and your speech to text misunderstood you.
As for propositioning you are the one wanting to bet who can suck the most dicks. LOL!
So tell me again who the bet welshing cocksucker is again? You took the bet so lets hear the terms you want or are you gonna be a pussy again. Fucking crybaby.
You are “cockstalking” me. Which is true. Why would you go to the Pittsburgh forum and read my reviews you faggot. Why would a hick from North Texas read a guy’s reviews from Pittsburgh? Because you want to suck my cock, that’s why. And you made a complete asshole out of yourself and probably received points. And I’ve never PMed you, but you PMed me. Something about having my balls you gaymo. So the bet is on. That trailer park community you live in is not “1 in PER CAPITA INCOME. You got that you snaggled tooth loser homo.
Old 11-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #66
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Arkansas did a "Pseudo" plea bargain with Clinton. Its comical how you like to manipulate the facts to say what ever helps you. And not once have I defended Clinton, only the truth. Actually he managed to nearly get away with all he done. He can reinstate his privileges in Arkansas and also the Supreme Court I would assume LOL!

Lets just apply the same rules for Trumps impending Impeachment that Clinton had and see if he is savvy enough to get out of his mistakes.
LMFAO, I literally copied and pasted the information from the articles and left a hot link to the articles themselves

So how the hell did I twist the words by copying and pasting them from the article? You really are one of the dumbest assholes I have ever conversed with, and that is saying something.

Clinton was impeached, he was also disbarred, these are historical facts of the record readily available including in the links I posted. You can argue about what time of day it was or what happened later, but that does not change those historical facts of record. End of story.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:32 PM   #67
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

And the trailer park comment is comical. I live in the highest median family income county in the state. I also live in a home that is well above the median value. Anyone want to make a bet?
Quote:
You are “cockstalking” me. Which is true. Why would you go to the Pittsburgh forum and read my reviews you faggot. Why would a hick from North Texas read a guy’s reviews from Pittsburgh? Because you want to suck my cock, that’s why. And you made a complete asshole out of yourself and probably received points. And I’ve never PMed you, but you PMed me. Something about having my balls you gaymo. So the bet is on. That trailer park community you live in is not “1 in PER CAPITA INCOME. You got that you snaggled tooth loser homo.
What the fuck is cockstalking? Is that like the Turtle with the worm tongue? I stick my cock out and when you go for it I throw a net over you?
You agreed to a bet then welshed just like you always do. I have no received any points because I have not broke any rules. It is not against the rules to call you out for being a lying crybaby pussyboy. And no I have never given you a Prostate Massage. You have me mixed up with someone with a raspy voice. I have received one but unless you are a Asian chick I am preempt sure it was not you. So now you want to bet. Lets hear the stakes faggot. And above is the statement I made.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:37 PM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
What the fuck is cockstalking? Is that like the Turtle with the worm tongue? I stick my cock out and when you go for it I throw a net over you?
You agreed to a bet then welshed just like you always do. I have no received any points because I have not broke any rules. It is not against the rules to call you out for being a lying crybaby pussyboy. And no I have never given you a Prostate Massage. You have me mixed up with someone with a raspy voice. I have received one but unless you are a Asian chick I am preempt sure it was not you. So now you want to bet. Lets hear the stakes faggot. And above is the statement I made.
PER CAPITA INCOME trailer trash faggot. Buck up or shut up.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:48 PM   #69
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Clinton was NOT impeached for stuffing interns with cigars in the oval office, or the multiple rape/groping allegations and payoffs. Clinton was impeached, and disbarred for lying under oath and obstruction of justice. There I fixed it for you!
Quote:
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Clinton won his impeachment. You are acting like he was found guilty. When you research the word impeachment you may want to check out the meaning of being "acquitted"
Then you can research how your assertion of him being disbarred is also a fabrication. Funny how easy it is to find out the truth yet some choose otherwise.
Quote:
LMFAO, I literally copied and pasted the information from the articles and left a hot link to the articles themselves

So how the hell did I twist the words by copying and pasting them from the article? You really are one of the dumbest assholes I have ever conversed with, and that is saying something.

Clinton was impeached, he was also disbarred, these are historical facts of the record readily available including in the links I posted. You can argue about what time of day it was or what happened later, but that does not change those historical facts of record. End of story.

Ask IB, he is the "Grammerphobe". I will give you a hint. It has something to do with the word oxford and the lower part of a semicolon. I am not trying to be a grammar pedant but you need to take a few classes. I am not judging you I fuck up all the time.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:49 PM   #70
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
PER CAPITA INCOME trailer trash faggot. Buck up or shut up.
Not what I said dick licker. And you already took the bet. Maybe you should read before you type.
Old 11-30-2017, 05:54 PM   #71
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not what I said dick licker. And you already took the bet. Maybe you should read before you type.
I said I’ll bet you can’t suck 20 dicks in a day. I might lose that one. If you live in a high end area, we'll use PER CAPITA INCOME. What are you afraid of TRAILER TRASH HOMO? BTW you cockstalking homo, here’s my review you went to the Pittsburgh forum to cockstalk me. You were pretty apologetic after the Mod slapped you down. Who’s number did you post?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287
Old 11-30-2017, 06:46 PM   #72
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Ask IB, he is the "Grammerphobe". I will give you a hint. It has something to do with the word oxford and the lower part of a semicolon. I am not trying to be a grammar pedant but you need to take a few classes. I am not judging you I fuck up all the time.

Interesting how you left off the relevant part.

("LMFAO!!!

Really?? You are one dumb sumbitch.

"The House of Representatives impeached Bill Clinton - the 42nd American President - on December 19, 1998.
It was based on two charges - one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice in connection with an extramarital affair with then 22-year-old Monica Lewinsky.
The House voted 228 to 206 in favour of the first charge, and 221 to 212 on the second."

"The Supreme Court opened its new session Monday with an order barring former President Clinton from practicing law before the court.
The ruling, found on the last page of the high court's listings for the new session, ordered that: "Bill Clinton of New York, New York be suspended of the practice of law in this court and a rule will issue, returnable within 40 days, requiring him to show cause why he should not be disbarred from the practice of law in this court."

"The original disbarment lawsuit was brought by a professional conduct committee of the Arkansas supreme court in the wake of the Lewinsky revelations and Mr Clinton's admission that he lied to the investigation. The committee had also sought to disbar the ex-president for giving misleading testimony in the Paula Jones sexual harassment case."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/10...eme-court.html")
Old 11-30-2017, 06:50 PM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Interesting how you left off the relevant part.

("LMFAO!!!

Really?? You are one dumb sumbitch.

"The House of Representatives impeached Bill Clinton - the 42nd American President - on December 19, 1998.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2001/10...eme-court.html")
Nice presentation of facts. But it’s of no use for this inbred TRAILER TRASH HICK. He’s rude, crude and stupid. You just can’t fix that.
Old 11-30-2017, 09:46 PM   #74
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
Nice presentation of facts. But it’s of no use for this inbred TRAILER TRASH HICK. He’s rude, crude and stupid. You just can’t fix that.

He needs to kneel with Kapernick and pray for a brain.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:16 AM   #75
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
I said I’ll bet you can’t suck 20 dicks in a day. I might lose that one. If you live in a high end area, we'll use PER CAPITA INCOME. What are you afraid of TRAILER TRASH HOMO? BTW you cockstalking homo, here’s my review you went to the Pittsburgh forum to cockstalk me. You were pretty apologetic after the Mod slapped you down. Who’s number did you post?

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2139287
So you took the bet and then noticed that I was right. Then you want to change to rules. Nope not gonna happen. It is pretty clear what I said and it is also clear that you took the challenge. Then when you went back and read it you noticed I was right. So now you want to change the bet. We will use what I stated bottom line. You should have done your homework pussy boy.

As for a Mod, No one said a word. If you notice I edited my post not a mod.
Why don't you ask your Mod buddy if he even contacted me about it?
The reason I always beat you is because you are so arrogant.
We all know there is only one Jenna Summers on the forum.
I am not judging you. I just do not like hypocrites. You can see whomever you choose.

So let me recap.
*I made a bet.*
*You took the bet.
*I contacted you via PM( the other kind) about it.*
*You chipped a nut because by that time you knew you were fucked.*
*I would not let it go so you attempted to alter the bet.*
*I was smart enough to see through your bullshit and called you out on it.*
*You then brought up old bones to try and discredit me.*
*Your attempt to discredit was a waste of time*

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies