Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47594
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2013, 10:59 PM   #1
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008
Default Gifts

If you're a client who buys gifts for providers, is it the cost of gift which you take into consideration before buying the gift? Or do you first determine if the gift is convenient for you to buy?

What price range of gift ideas would you suggest a provider list on her profile?

I know each person is going to be different, I'm just wondering if a provider lists gift ideas that are say $2, is a client likely to buy that gift if it's along the path he takes from point A to point B? Or is it just too time consuming to make a five minute stop to purchase a $2 gift?

I'm not a person who ever expects gifts, so it doesn't bother me either way. But I sometimes wonder why a person wouldn't stop along the way if their item could very easily be purchased with a five dollar bill and the stop only consume five minutes of their time.

Is it assumed when a provider lists gift ideas that the gifts will have some crazy price tag attached or hard to find?
Old 10-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

I've never asked (and I guess you're not particularly intending to the women here) but I imagine how and why gentlemen buy gifts are various.

I really don't think the price of a gift is too important to a lot of men, up to say the price of a good bottle of wine or champagne or whatever. I imagine when you get to diamonds and cars etc it's different territory.

My impression is that gentlemen buy gifts because it's a charming, courtly thing to do and enhances both parties' experience during a date. And after!
Old 10-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #3
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

I've never asked (and I guess you're not particularly intending this to the women here), but I imagine how and why gentlemen buy gifts are various.

I really don't think the price of a gift is too important to a lot of men, up to say the price of a good bottle of wine or champagne or whatever. I imagine when you get to diamonds and cars etc it's different territory.

My impression is that gentlemen buy gifts because it's a charming, courtly thing to do and enhances both parties' experience during a date. And after!
Old 10-03-2013, 06:06 AM   #4
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

It isn't the cost of a gift although most men are on some sort of budget. You will discover that when you are there for a man and he thinks you are a great squeeze or his main squeeze, there isn't much he won't do for you. That includes the diamonds and cars. When you lie there and look at the ceiling, count the money in front of him and remind him that he is a buisness proposition, you may not get a return visit. Personally, when I am treated well, I give the lady a bit of extra cash. They can buy whatever makes them feel good. I've given flowers and small things because I have been treated well.
Old 10-03-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I think it depends on the man. I've had gentlemen that really liked to engage me in conversation and find out certain things I liked and then they would surprise me with them at a later date. While others would just like to bring me something they hoped I might like each time they came to see me.

Rarely did it seem like they were basing the purchase on a specific budget. I've gotten gifts from one gentleman that ranged from under $100 to real estate property. All because I mentioned it was something I loved.
Old 10-04-2013, 07:18 AM   #6
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Guys buy gifts because they think it'll get them extra shit...it doesn't...they're idiots...
Old 10-04-2013, 07:45 AM   #7
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Guys buy gifts because they think it'll get them extra shit...it doesn't...they're idiots...
This.

Guys are addicted to catering to pussy.
Most providers look at them as a sucker.
I said most so relax, I am sure anyone reading this doesn't look at it like that and sees them as a thoughtful, generous man just doing what a gentleman should do.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #8
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Wakeup and Gotyour6 are 98% correct. Most guys are just trying to by some token to get themselves some extra shit. If I was a charge by the hour type of girl, I'd think "thanks for the perfume, but you still need to get on with it and be out of here in an hour. Or you owe me for another hour."

The difference, to me, is when someone truly tries to give you something that is important to you. Trust me, if a guy gives me something I want and need, then he will indeed get a little lagniappe.
Old 10-04-2013, 02:38 PM   #9
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinz5710 View Post
It isn't the cost of a gift although most men are on some sort of budget. You will discover that when you are there for a man and he thinks you are a great squeeze or his main squeeze, there isn't much he won't do for you. That includes the diamonds and cars. When you lie there and look at the ceiling, count the money in front of him and remind him that he is a buisness proposition, you may not get a return visit. Personally, when I am treated well, I give the lady a bit of extra cash. They can buy whatever makes them feel good. I've given flowers and small things because I have been treated well.
I would click like on your post 15 times if I could. Very beautiful. I've always been attracted to those who are optimistic. Some people are always negative and choose to only see the bad, which gets old. I like how you so kindly highlighted both sides. I appreciate your insight and perspective. Thanks
Old 10-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #10
heinz5710
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I don't get any extra because I get something for the lady or give her some extra cash. I will say this. Most women do NOT consider most men idiots. Most men do not consider all women who give some pleasure to them whores. Then there is WAKEUP and those who think as he does. I think he is a minority but I haven't taken any polls. Kindness from either sex is appreciated even if it is not said. When you demean others, you really don't think much of yourself. Now I don't want to be the pot calling the kettle black. My age and the medicines I'm on don't make me the best BFE anymore. Even so, I get treated very well. Does it happen because they think I'm easy? If I am easy, then let it be so. Giving to others is still something I can do. I don't regret the few extra dollars spent. Like I said before, attitude means everything. Sure I only have a lover for an hour or two but I choose my providers wisely. I think I can tell when a lady just spreads her legs and wants me out and when a lady enjoys my company. I'm sure I have been with some desperate women, but mostly I have been with some wonderful people who enjoy being a woman!
Old 10-04-2013, 06:29 PM   #11
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Does it happen because they think I'm easy?
Above all else...yes...
Old 10-04-2013, 07:19 PM   #12
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

In concluding Wakeup "Valerie's Husband" is really Wakeup "Valerie" ...all past posts suddenly make sense. Thanks for the words of wisdom you bring to this board Ms. Valerie.

Quote:
I don't get any extra because I get something for the lady or give her some extra cash. I will say this. Most women do NOT consider most men idiots. Most men do not consider all women who give some pleasure to them whores. Then there is WAKEUP and those who think as he does. I think he is a minority but I haven't taken any polls. Kindness from either sex is appreciated even if it is not said. When you demean others, you really don't think much of yourself. Now I don't want to be the pot calling the kettle black. My age and the medicines I'm on don't make me the best BFE anymore. Even so, I get treated very well. Does it happen because they think I'm easy? If I am easy, then let it be so. Giving to others is still something I can do. I don't regret the few extra dollars spent. Like I said before, attitude means everything. Sure I only have a lover for an hour or two but I choose my providers wisely. I think I can tell when a lady just spreads her legs and wants me out and when a lady enjoys my company. I'm sure I have been with some desperate women, but mostly I have been with some wonderful people who enjoy being a woman!
I could have written your entire post. I could have typed your very words and posted them myself. You beat me to it. I have a vagina, so the parts that imply it was posted by a male would be shifted so it reads as if posted by a female, but other than that, I could have posted it myself. I agree with you completely. I'm younger thus age and meds don't apply to me just yet, but I hope to have a similar perspective as you when I reach your age.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:04 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like the gifts that are geared toward my personality or persona

today I received two 6-pk s of coke in the old fashioned bottle...........my fave drink!

tomorrow the guy is bringing me some skullhead vodka and a bunch of crazy neon colored knee high socks

it is not the cost of the gift...but the thought!
Old 10-04-2013, 10:02 PM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
In concluding Wakeup "Valerie's Husband" is really Wakeup "Valerie" ...all past posts suddenly make sense. Thanks for the words of wisdom you bring to this board Ms. Valerie.
Keep fishing sweetie...my wife would make a meal out of you...

Fact is, guys who give gifts are chumps...especially when they're paying a hooker hundreds of dollars per hour to fuck...

P.S.-Ask my wife if I've ever given her a gift...then ask her why...
Old 10-04-2013, 10:22 PM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Keep fishing sweetie...my wife would make a meal out of you...

Fact is, guys who give gifts are chumps...especially when they're paying a hooker hundreds of dollars per hour to fuck...

P.S.-Ask my wife if I've ever given her a gift...then ask her why...
Valerie WOULD eat her alive, and plenty of guys & dolls would pay to watch that, so sell tickets. Then you can buy her something, yeah...

I'm sure Valerie buys what she wants because she can, and because she has better taste than you anyway, Wakeup. (Except that you had the good taste to pick her, but even a fool gets lucky once in a while. )

As to why guys give gifts, it's because they want to, and if they don't want to, they won't. No other deep psychoanalysis is necessary.

I've been given dog sweaters to diamonds and everything in between. All were delightful surprises, never expected or discussed further after my squeal of delight and the big hug and kiss of gratitude that followed. I don't feel pressured to give any gentleman more than what I already do, and I know that it makes some happy to express their appreciation beyond money. Thank you!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women