Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-15-2015, 08:34 PM   #151
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
!- Your comment is total and complete bullshit and tells me you are just here to argue and not look at reality. You know how many people I know who are not attracted to blacks because of the color of their skin and the their hair? Are you kidding me here? Some are more attracted to it then they are of anything else and many are not attracted to it at all. My God if you can't even accept that.

I already predicted instead of simply admitting the obvious that black thug rates are extremely out of wack with others, some here would change the subject and try to explain why that is. This isn't about why it is, its about the way it is and why many are leery of strange black men. I just told you why that is. Accept it or not.

Takes exception to the term good black and tries to make it an issue. What a surprise. It almost appears that you are just looking for a reason to be offended.

Black men have a bad rep because so many black men are thugs. That's human nature, Its as simple as that and not very complicated. It will not change until the black thug rate comes down to the levels of others. Its as simple as that.

If you want to start a threat on why the black thug rate is so high go for it.
Excellent post. I would add that in order for black people to validate their opinion on how to do things in a country, they should point us to a well run black country..if they only could.

How about a well run black city...Detroit anyone....East St. Louis anyone?
Old 07-15-2015, 09:11 PM   #152
NickoleSky
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 284109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 07-15-2015, 09:29 PM   #153
NickoleSky
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Its a preference and a numbers game....

Most providers (white, Black and Other) clients are White period. Now I live in DC and unless you don't prefer Black Men (Fuck saying AA) then for most Black providers there its a even split. Most white providers all over the country especially blondes can afford to see who they want and don't want. The black providers not so much, we kinda gotta see white clients or many wouldn't have a lot of business. This is where the numbers game begins and personal preference ends....

A lot of providers period have to put to the side rather they are attracted to the guy who shows up to your door regardless of race or creed to be completely honest. At the end of the day this is a Business, its a Business about NUMBERS, its a business about volume and money. Every woman has the right to choose When and WHO and How. She should be allow to fuck and suck who she pleases,charge what she wants and don't have to apologize for it.... Its Our choice how ever the shoe falls. If you don't like it call someone else or stick with what you know.

We are getting too wrapped up in race and all the evil bullshit of the world. This is a fantasy board or at least its suppose to be. Less talking and more Fucking,more entertaining, more erotic hedonism that makes us forget that they world is cruel...

Just My $.03
Old 07-15-2015, 10:01 PM   #154
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Well, you started out well...then you started saying the same ol' bullshit everyone else says.

We would love to fuck more, but everybody's NBA....so, back to square one.
Old 07-15-2015, 10:41 PM   #155
C@r@m3lTWIX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I see there are plenty of hobbying AA in this post, and having read some of the local reviews of some of them, for reference purposes LOL, I think all of us would be willing to acknowledge that one reason we are hobbying is variety, and when ultimately you don't get an opportunity to have variety for no legit reason, it sucks.

I haven't been here long, but I've hobbied off and on for a long time. Variety and curiosity are the biggest reasons I do it and it sucks even more in my case because I've had far too many good results with women both in thislife and real life, of all races, to know that many of the ones blocking me would give me a 2nd look, smile or wave their hair if they passed me on the street no matter what their prejudice might be....it happens around here all the time b/c frankly there's a big racist undertone here.

In fact, I'll say I could have already had an appointment with someone who advertises this, and she's really hot....but I skipped it. I could have kept the appointment, but I made up a reason to skip it. Why? Why spend $$ on that kind of bullshit here when I wouldn't do it in regular life? And in her case, I read her ad AFTER setting things up. Think I just co-signed on some points herein about those who advertise "no AA" but like a chocolate sample every now and then.

Like one IP wrote in this thread, plenty of IP's don't really know business, and the fact is in business, you're making it harder if you're turning down customers-even THIS kind of business. Gotta get over your personal shit and find something you're capable of doing for everybody. But again, laziness, lack of comfort in the business, etc. are all factors.

The other part of it goes to something brought up in here; the facts will back up, as far as crime goes, "NBA" policies would not save most IP's from getting sexually assaulted, raped or worse. That's a fact and we all know those kinds of crimes get underreported. And certainly when it comes to those with a "serial" nature, there's NO argument. NONE. And I'm sure most wouldn't qualify as a thug until they're on a newspaper clip on some electricity pole as an SO.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:09 PM   #156
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Excellent post. I would add that in order for black people to validate their opinion on how to do things in a country, they should point us to a well run black country..if they only could.

How about a well run black city...Detroit anyone....East St. Louis anyone?
OK DSK aka Jewish Lawyer- New York City annually has one of the highest crime rates amongst other things- the city also has more Jews than even the state of Israel- so use your own ill advised logic. Also, I discussed this topic with you in other forums- I can name at least 10 African nations ran by Blacks that have lower crime rates than the United States.
Also, in case you want to know- 6 of the 10 nations with the highest murder rates in the world are in South America- so now are you going to stereotype Latinos?
Old 07-16-2015, 12:48 AM   #157
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Lightbulb

Dear Sweet Jolly Holly,
I know in your heart and in your civilian life we are not all monolithic. With that said, I am waiting for the time when you modify your stipulations so that we can enjoy your reservoir of social,sensual and sexual talents. I am sure that you are a fair minded and just young women who just ran into the wrong type of men. Please modify your policies soon so that we all have a chance to sing your praises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Shields View Post
I'm not racist have no aa on my showcase. I have aa friends, love them to death. I have had several bad experience In the hobby with them do I choose not to see them. It has nothing to do with $, wear and tear on my body etch. I am in the hobby for the experience just like the men. I don't want to feel not comfortable or make them feel uncomfortable because they are aa. ith me ymmv and the aa men have no idea what mileage they are. IE AA business men with respect I don't mind seeing. Other AA men I don't want to see... That's why I had to just flat out put no AA. I do not have a pimp never will. I might see AA men in th4 future but a few of them RUINED the experience with them. Blame those ones not the girls that CHOOSE not to see them!
Old 07-16-2015, 07:00 AM   #158
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
OK DSK - New York City annually has one of the highest crime rates amongst other things- the city also has more Jews than even the state of Israel- so use your own ill advised logic. Also, I discussed this topic with you in other forums- I can name at least 10 African nations ran by Blacks that have lower crime rates than the United States.
Also, in case you want to know- 6 of the 10 nations with the highest murder rates in the world are in South America- so now are you going to stereotype Latinos?
NYC is the most diverse city in the world, and although it has many Jewish people, they are not the majority and cannot be held responsible for the crimes of all the black people there.

Detroit is the quintessential black run city for years and years. It is in poor condition but I'm going to help you out and tell you why it is so messed up. Pay attention and use this for a better American Experience:

The black people take over and think to themselves, it is our turn to rape and pillage and get even with whitey, so I'm going to get what I can before whitey takes back over. So, they do not do maintenance and plan for the long term, they just do their little hustle hoping to make it last as long as they can. Eventually, things fall apart, and they expect the government to bail them out, and they of course blame whitey.

Imagine a world where white people won't bail you out, and plan for the future and invest for the future. You people are capable of taking care of yourselves if you wouldn't smugly blame all of your failures on the evil white man. Hell, some of you even have some pretty intelligent discussion in these forums - put all that intelligence and obvious physical prowess to better use than sitting around complaining and dismissing anyone who doesn't buy your bullshit as a horrible and despicable racist.

Carry on boys...
Old 07-16-2015, 07:04 AM   #159
NickoleSky
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love Black Guys, that is my personal life preference and I personally wish this was not an issue for you but we can't make people fuck you, just like we can't get guys to see us cause I'm not his type. In the world of business yes a lot of girls are shooting themselves in the foot but as long as white clients out number black clients 5-1, Ladies will always have that option. We can go on until we actually set foot on Jupiter but it won't change things. We still in America and still have a choice. Better You know then to waste money and time. PLUS Blacker the Berry, Sweeter the juice...Come down to DC, we don't discriminate.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:31 AM   #160
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
NYC is the most diverse city in the world, and although it has many Jewish people, they are not the majority and cannot be held responsible for the crimes of all the black people there.

Detroit is the quintessential black run city for years and years. It is in poor condition but I'm going to help you out and tell you why it is so messed up. Pay attention and use this for a better American Experience:

The black people take over and think to themselves, it is our turn to rape and pillage and get even with whitey, so I'm going to get what I can before whitey takes back over. So, they do not do maintenance and plan for the long term, they just do their little hustle hoping to make it last as long as they can. Eventually, things fall apart, and they expect the government to bail them out, and they of course blame whitey.

Imagine a world where white people won't bail you out, and plan for the future and invest for the future. You people are capable of taking care of yourselves if you wouldn't smugly blame all of your failures on the evil white man. Hell, some of you even have some pretty intelligent discussion in these forums - put all that intelligence and obvious physical prowess to better use than sitting around complaining and dismissing anyone who doesn't buy your bullshit as a horrible and despicable racist.

Carry on boys...
You have a great imagination sir! As this is America, we all have a right to express our opinion in any way, shape, or forum we desire.

Your generalizations are great for hate-mongering, however, this board is reserved for whoremongers.

The OP was simply expressing his opinion and most "brothas" that spoke up have expressed theirs whether it differed or not. One can hardly classify it as whining.

However when you and your counterparts "complain" about "us" having a platform to discuss these matters, what do you call that? It is "your" choice to read and/or participate in these discussions whether you like it or not.

Keep in mind though, by expressing your "whiny" opinion, you essentially putting yourself in no less light of the OP.

In a nutshell, it maybe advisable for you to stay "superior" and not involve yourself in the matters of bottom feeding "colored folks".

A better idea maybe to start your own thread whining about your aggravation when black hobbyist express their discontent for NBA policies. I'm sure you'll enjoy having your own forum to perpetuate your generalizations.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 AM   #161
NickoleSky
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
You have a great imagination sir! As this is America, we all have a right to express our opinion in any way, shape, or forum we desire.

Your generalizations are great for hate-mongering, however, this board is reserved for whoremongers.

The OP was simply expressing his opinion and most "brothas" that spoke up have expressed theirs whether it differed or not. One can hardly classify it as whining.

However when you and your counterparts "complain" about "us" having a platform to discuss these matters, what do you call that? It is "your" choice to read and/or participate in these discussions whether you like it or not.

Keep in mind though, by expressing your "whiny" opinion, you essentially putting yourself in no less light of the OP.

In a nutshell, it maybe advisable for you to stay "superior" and not involve yourself in the matters of bottom feeding "colored folks".

A better idea maybe to start your own thread whining about your aggravation when black hobbyist express their discontent for NBA policies. I'm sure you'll enjoy having your own forum to perpetuate your generalizations.

Amen!!!!
Old 07-16-2015, 10:00 AM   #162
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post

As long as your opinion holds sway in the black community, it will continue to be dysfunctional, crime ridden, and a bunch of broke losers.

I'm not whining, BTW. I'm informing you people what you problem is. America is falling apart and no one has all the answers, but blaming whitey for the problems of the black community depends on a bunch of guilty white suckers to buy into the scam, and eventually most white folks will see it for what it is - a bunch of lazy scam artists not willing to work under reasonable terms.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:14 AM   #163
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
As long as your opinion holds sway in the black community, it will continue to be dysfunctional, crime ridden, and a bunch of broke losers.

I'm not whining, BTW. I'm informing you people what you problem is. America is falling apart and no one has all the answers, but blaming whitey for the problems of the black community depends on a bunch of guilty white suckers to buy into the scam, and eventually most white folks will see it for what it is - a bunch of lazy scam artists not willing to work under reasonable terms.
Has anyone blamed caucasians for anything in this thread? I'm sorry, please clarify that for me if that's the case. I don't by into the "white man" talk and I agree that an entire race of people cannot be blamed for anyone's problems.

Also, what scam are you referring to? Equality?
Old 07-16-2015, 10:22 AM   #164
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default really

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickoleSky View Post
The black providers not so much, we kinda gotta see white clients or many wouldn't have a lot of business.

A lot of providers period have to put to the side rather they are attracted to the guy who shows up to your door regardless of race or creed to be completely honest. At the end of the day this is a Business, its a Business about NUMBERS, its a business about volume and money.
This tells me that as a white male the only reason a black providers will see me is because she needs to make money. Guess i will go back to normal dating.
Old 07-16-2015, 10:43 AM   #165
playwithkate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 229215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe AA men should police the epidemic of violence and robbery against providers, especially in the South, by AA men. A disgusting epidemic. Is it worth a provider's life to be called a racist? How many times does someone have to be robbed and scammed? Screw that.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women