Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Iowa
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Iowa Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #1
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Des Moines And Suburbs Stings

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...nts/100344044/

https://www.kcci.com/article/massage...-sting/6492749

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...iowa/93291274/

Except for one, the arrests were for not having a massage license. In the Register article the police admit they can't find any evidence of prostitution. They think the girls have a "sixth sense" about undercover officers, when the truth is, most of them don't engage in prostitution, as many of us have discovered. They theorize that the men who own the businesses are human trafficking the women who work there, but the official management position of all these businesses is no prostitution. It is the individual worker who makes the decision to take that risk for herself.
Also noted in the Register article, the woman didn't show up for her court date. That's because the minute they are released they go to another city and take a different name. So other than inconveniencing them, the county will never see the fine money.
Human trafficking at Asian massage parlors is a myth, an urban legend.
ClimaxBlues is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:56 PM   #2
DSMRick
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Those two fuckers have had a hard on about Lotus Spa for a long time, and I'm pretty sure it has been one of the most legit places in town.
DSMRick is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #3
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Every place I've seen the Des Moines police bust are locations most of us AMP fans knew there were no extras being offered.
In a radio report I heard, the Clive police figured it took multiple visits to the same location (lady) just getting massages and building repore before a sex act was offered. They complained it took too much time and resources.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #4
The_baron
Premium Access

Encounters: 39

The police don’t understand that the AMPs are like the Strip Clubs only in reverse but with the same MO. They create the illusion there will be more to part man from money. The strip clubs have the women naked and the AMP have the men naked but it is still just an illusion. Maybe that next dance or that next visit. As long as they can keep the illusion going they can keep the money coming in.
The_baron is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #5
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_baron View Post
The police don’t understand that the AMPs are like the Strip Clubs only in reverse but with the same MO. They create the illusion there will be more to part man from money. The strip clubs have the women naked and the AMP have the men naked but it is still just an illusion. Maybe that next dance or that next visit. As long as they can keep the illusion going they can keep the money coming in.
I wish I would have known what you typed when I was a lot younger I would probably have aerospace money left .

But no truer words have been typed than what the baron said at least from my perspective, and CB brings up very good points .
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 10:46 AM   #6
Zander1
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Good points, however my experiences have been different. Granted the AMPs I’ve been to were all on the east coast when I lived there. And even when I was a first time visit left with a HE. Now there was no talk of extras or money it just happened, and all the AMPs back east had table showers (one of the best parts of the visit IMO) and it seems to calm nervous etc. So I think it all depends on location. I haven’t visited any out here yet but it seems like what baron said, it’s more of the illusion and would take multiple visits which just seems like a waste if you ask me.
Zander1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 03:16 PM   #7
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I kind of think that going to amp, the primary reason is to get a decent massage. Honestly, I've had very few visits where the massage wasnt pretty damn good. If any kind of extras happen, its just that, extra. Now having said that, there have been a few that have outstanding in the extras department and the time/mmoney invested was well worth it. Everyones mileage may vary I guess.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 08:44 PM   #8
DSMRick
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't think The Baron was making a general statement as much as describing the situation in Des Moines. Even in other parts of Iowa it is less buttoned up than Des Moines, and certainly either coast and all the really big cities are different. But most DM massage places are running a "maybe next time" tease style scam. Bot all though, there are some consistent really good spots, but there is no way to find them except on your own.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:29 AM   #9
SinOrSwim
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

The 13 news had a story on the city leaders getting together. To try and combat the sex shops posing as legit massage parlors to cover human trafficking and prostitution. Almost seems to me that is Libel. You can't call a place a sex shop and lump every single one of them as participating in trafficking and prostitution. I know of two places that are owned and operated by the woman masseuse. Those places are massage only and for a reason. And they give very good massages. But then when some people go in for a MASSAGE people assume you are participating in prostitution. But, try to find a mainstream place that does foot reflexology. not many. and double the cost
SinOrSwim is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:40 PM   #10
Nonyabiz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Having been around amps for a while now, I can see how or why they lump in the human trafficking thing. Might even be a sliver of truth to some of those claims, but mostly over blown imo. But, I agree with SinOSwim, there are a number of place that give a damn good service in terms of a massage at fair price. They are there because the market supports it. Also, if the amp is doing buisness by licensed staff (LMT), there is nothing illegal about that. Nothing at all. Again, we're not talking about extras here, but the basic buisness modle of a massage spa.
Nonyabiz is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:07 PM   #11
trubeau
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Question

Looks like the posted links are from 2016-2017. Is that correct?
trubeau is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 04:30 PM   #12
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trubeau View Post
Looks like the posted links are from 2016-2017. Is that correct?
Well, damn your sharp eyes. I had heard a radio story about Clive police saying they couldn't make any prostitution arrests because they thought it took multiple visits to gain their trust and they didn't have the time or resources to keep doing that. Then noticed Urbandale PD had closed a bunch of places there for no license. I did a search thinking those stories would come up and didn't bother to look at the dates. My mistake. However, the heat IS still on. It's election time. Don't trust anyone you don't know.
Old 09-12-2018, 06:00 PM   #13
DSMRick
Lifetime Premium Access

So, I guess when I said "Those two fuckers have had a hard on about Lotus Spa for a long time," I meant since about Nov 17, 2016.
Old 09-24-2018, 10:17 AM   #14
Guest011421
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

If there's no negotiation or money talk...you get a massage, stuff happens, get up and tip. Is that even technically illegal?
Guest011421 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 03:16 PM   #15
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Currently, since the police can't find evidence of prostitution or human trafficking, they are telling the landlords of the AMPs that prostitution/ trafficking is going on there and the landlords are evicting them. That's why most of them in Urbandale and Clive are closed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women