Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2023, 07:25 AM   #31
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

I really don't get why people that see its a TS review even read it, let alone bash it after. If TS is not your thing why do you read it at all?
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 07:42 AM   #32
Aonegonexx
Premium Pussy Connoisseur

Encounters: 92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwtsfan View Post
Aonegonexx - According to you, the reviewer (me) is fake and so is the review, right? And that's coming from someone that's not a TS hobbyist, correct? The question, why would you care about that, and want to be so involved in this review, if you're not into seeing TS's? Do you hate TS reviews on this board, and TS reviewers that much?

Can you point me to even one post, where you said anything nice about a TS review on ECCIE? I didn't see one. And here's something for you to think about, not one TS hobbyist has ever posted on this board that they think I'm a fake reviewer.

Your agenda and attempt to discredit me, and my reviews, seems pretty clear, you hate TS hobbyists and TS reviews. There's no other reason that justifies your excessive involvement in this review, and the type of posts you've made.
Because i see a pattern in your reviews. And its nothing to do with your sexual perferences. More history you post about yourself, more it tells me you are either a TS or TS promoter. If the former, then go have fun and post away. If you are a promoter then your reviews should be treated no different than any other pimp reviews.

See below guy, he posts reviews constantly about Ava, you appear no different

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=34105
Aonegonexx is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 07:50 AM   #33
Aonegonexx

Quote:
Aonegonexx - According to you, the reviewer (me) is fake and so is the review, right? And that's coming from someone that's not a TS hobbyist, correct? The question, why would you care about that, and want to be so involved in this review, if you're not into seeing TS's? Do you hate TS reviews on this board, and TS reviewers that much?

Can you point me to even one post, where you said anything nice about a TS review on ECCIE? I didn't see one. And here's something for you to think about, not one TS hobbyist has ever posted on this board that they think I'm a fake reviewer.

Your agenda and attempt to discredit me, and my reviews, seems pretty clear, you hate TS hobbyists and TS reviews. There's no other reason that justifies your excessive involvement in this review, and the type of posts you've made.
All your questions are based on your own assumptions. Anybody who questions your review is TS hater. Get your head out of your ass to think straight (its a simple metaphor but i know you will twist this one also with your bias). Bias is in your head.

I don't have to prove that I am pro TS by posting a pro TS message, you are being a cry baby and begging for support...makes you a weak case for yourself.
Old 05-23-2023, 09:04 AM   #34
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonegonexx View Post
All your questions are based on your own assumptions.
Boy that's the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? All your accusations are based on your assumptions. Can't you come up with something better?
dfwtsfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 09:12 AM   #35
Aonegonexx

Quote:
Boy that's the pot calling the kettle black, isn't it? All your accusations are based on your assumptions. Can't you come up with something better?
I didn't call myself pot, but you wanna call yourself kettle, so be it.

Seems like you are biased against color black. Hmmm...talk about biases.

Lastly, here a tip for you - do not take all criticism of your reviews as anti-TS. Some are simply challenging your style, history, accuracy etc.....just a normal thing for any review.

See below for example

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...iew-Ava-Sweets

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...with-Ava/page2
Old 05-23-2023, 09:16 AM   #36
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

omg, type into Google search "pot calling the kettle black meaning", read the first few results, and you'll see what that expression means, it should be enlightening to you...smh
Old 05-23-2023, 09:43 AM   #37
Aonegonexx

I henceworth declare you a TS pimp/promoter....unless you post a non-refutable review with verified female or male provider.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:14 AM   #38
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

You think you're slick, don't you? You want to force me to go have sex with one of two genders I have no interest in. How about we force you to do the same? Which one you want to pick, a TS or a man? Oh, and you have to go first
Old 05-23-2023, 10:16 AM   #39
Aonegonexx

Says it all....either u r TS (possibly Jada's mandle) or a TS pimp.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:33 AM   #40
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

How about this? If I do this, and prove you were wrong and full of shit, you resign from ECCIE and have your handle permanently disabled, for being a complete horses ass on here. Make it worth my while to permanently bury your type of bullshit on here. You want to give me an ultimatum, well there's yours. Fairs, fair
Old 05-23-2023, 10:36 AM   #41
Aonegonexx

Keep peddling your long ass reviews of same providers over and over. That's what pimps do.

If you prove it otherwise, what you get is credibility of your reviews, nothing else.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:45 AM   #42
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Come on and man up, put your money where your mouth is. I'm guessing you might have to Google that expression too.
Old 05-23-2023, 10:49 AM   #43
Aonegonexx

You cant prove, as you are a PIMP. We are done here.
Old 05-23-2023, 11:02 AM   #44
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You’d think by now, we all be well past anti gay, anti trans bigotry and shaming. . Apparently not
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 11:10 AM   #45
dfwtsfan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aonegonexx View Post
You cant prove, as you are a PIMP. We are done here.
Sounds like you know you're full of shit, and know you're just making a lot of noise, and not up for the challenge of putting your handle on the line, if you're wrong. So if you think you're not wrong, why not accept the handle resignation challenge? You have nothing to lose, and you'd become a huge hero on ECCIE. Come on now, man up, or are you just a whiny mouthed pot-stirrer with no backbone?

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
TS Jada-469-516-8945

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women