Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2022, 12:02 PM   #1
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Default Will Biden's trip to New York make a difference?

So, Biden is going to New York to meet with the new Mayor to address the crime wave hitting every Democrat run city in America, not just New York.

Press Sec. Jen Psaki was asked if the President will attend one of the funerals of a murdered New York city police officer and of course she dodged the question giving neither a yes or no. Days before on her podcast ( who knew ) she made a comment that drew instant backlash when she mentioned that over on Fox News, a commentator said "going soft on crime will have consequences". Her reply, "what does that even mean" with a laugh to go along with the question. Imagine how well that went over, trying to deny what everybody now realizes, that it is Progressive DA's, soft on crime DA's, that are a big part of this problem noting once again that this administration either doesn't have a clue what is going on or do know what is going on but can't address it because AOC and the squad will be outraged. Come on 2022!

But of course he won't and lose the BLM vote, the Progressive caucus vote, the base of the Democrat party if he calls for incarcerating more criminals.

This has gotten so serious for Democrats that even Don Lemon, after last year going on about how he and his boy toy enjoyed a lovely dinner out in New York with no fear at all, is now on board calling for something to be done.

But will that something include more incarceration of criminals? No it will not for the reason I just mentioned above.

New Yorkers and others deserve exactly what they are getting by voting for all these Progressive DA's who refuse to prosecute criminals and said so in their platform when they were running for election and allow violent criminals out on no bail to commit even more crime.

I was listening to one example where a woman was charged, along with 2 men, of murder which would normally ( if any amount ) get a very high bail but the powers that be, went to the family and asked how much could they afford to put up as to not create a hardship for the family. They said "we could give $12,000 but no more". DONE and a person charged with murder walks.

The leader of BLM in New York, swears that if New York goes back to plain clothes policing, there will be hell to pay, blood in the streets.

So let's see what the senile old fool will say, undoubtedly embarrassing himself once again.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 12:06 PM   #2
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

There was a bullet point agenda released. None of them had anything to do with reducing crime. The problem, as they see it, is that cops are racist.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 12:58 PM   #3
Computerwise
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

To the OPs question, my prediction is "No!" the trip to NYC will make no difference in crime rates.

Both sides are fighting so hard to be right and the biggest sin in America today is admitting to a mistake. Thus, Biden and the mayor can do nothing to change the crime rate because if they do, the first step is admitting hwat they already did was a mistake.

When did making a mistake become such a high felony? SOmeone here point to the person, politician or not that is alive that has never made a mistake. There is no one, so why has admitting to a mistake such a bad thing in today's society?

The problem with the present administration is all they seem to make is mistakes, name one policy that has improved our lives, improved the world, improved anything?? So, now Biden sits in his throne room not being allowed to say he fucked up and has Jen Psaki answer all the questions.

I did not vote in the election when Trump ran against Hillary, probably a mistake, I admit it. I did not like either candidate and could not with a clear conscience vote for either one. But although Trump has a mouth that i dislike, he did a lot of good for the nation and all on $1 a year salary. I can respect that and i can admit I was wrong he was a good President. I did not vote for Biden in 2020 but when he won, I respected that and I hoped he would better the nation, I hoped he would unite us as Americans again. It did not happen and all he is doing is making things much worse and dividing useven further. If I had voted for Biden I would admit I made a mistake, but I did not.

I make mistakes everyday, I had a provider come into my place and see the cash on a dresser and she took it and ran a cah and dash. I made a mistake in putin gthe cash where I did, but I admitted i made that mistake and because I can admit it, i took measures into my hands and fixed the problem. The cash is now laid on the other side of the room, meaning she has to get through me to get out the door. No cash and dash since that time.

I hope Biden's visit makes a difference, I hope he and the mayor are successful in bringing crime rates down. I really do hope for that. As I beleive no American deserves to be raped, murdered, robbed, burglarized, beaten, nor abused because some idiots cannot admit they made a mistake and learn from that mistake.
Computerwise is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 02:09 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Of course Biden's visit won't make a difference. Trump's would not either. A President can't affect crime in a major city, other than encouraging city leaders to take the right steps.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 02:29 PM   #5
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Of course Biden's visit won't make a difference. Trump's would not either. A President can't affect crime in a major city, other than encouraging city leaders to take the right steps.

So what your saying is if Lori “Beetlejuice” Lightfoot would have accepted Trump’s offer for federal assistance (FBI, DEA Federal Marshall’s) it wouldn’t have affected Chicago’s crime rate.

(Operation Legend, a sustained, systematic and coordinated law enforcement initiative in which federal law enforcement agencies work in conjunction with state and local law enforcement officials to fight violent crime)
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 02:45 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hee Hee! ... I don't think Mr. Chung was saying THAT.

But You and Me are saying it... Lightfoot should've listened to Trump.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 04:53 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
So should have Pelosi and the DC mayor.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 07:58 PM   #8
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I watched The Idiot Biden’s speech.

He just reconfirmed that he is an old, senile, stupid, inept corrupt piece of shit.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 08:05 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

He just reconfirmed that he is an old, senile, stupid, inept corrupt piece of shit.
Don't hold back, Jackie. It's not good for your blood pressure.

Quote:

#### Salty
Lightfoot is a stupid Bitch, but Trump's offer was disingenuous, and grandstanding. Chicago crime was bad long before Lightfoot. It will stay bad as long as she remains stupid.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2022, 09:37 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Please explain how one can be "disingenuous" when asking
to assist with stopping the shootings.

Are YOU suggesting that President Trump really wanted
the shootings to continue??

#### Salty
Old 02-04-2022, 04:18 AM   #11
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Don't hold back, Jackie. It's not good for your blood pressure.

Lightfoot is a stupid Bitch, but Trump's offer was disingenuous, and grandstanding. Chicago crime was bad long before Lightfoot. It will stay bad as long as she remains stupid.

Respond to what you stated 6 hours earlier. Everyone knows Lightfoot is an idiot.

You said, "President can't affect crime in a major city, other than encouraging city leaders to take the right steps."

The feds implemented Operation Legend over “BeetleJuices” objections.

Mayor Lori Lightfoot was critical last summer of the Trump administration move, even before the federal officers arrived in Chicago aimed at gangs, guns and drugs

The final Chicago figures for Operation Legend list 176 people charged, including 40 on drug counts and 130 for firearms-related violations.

250 miles south in St. Louis they accepted Trump’s help Was one of the few cities that had a homicide decrease last year of about 25% (decreased to 200 from 265)

Really, Disingenuous? What did his predecessor, Chicago citizen Obama offer Chicago.

tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 08:36 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
So should have Pelosi and the DC mayor.
Unfortunately they didn’t but the tourists in DC on Jan6 did.

Trump called them patriots and soldiers. And wants to pardon them.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:45 PM   #13
Salty Again
Valued Poster

No. ... Trump said that He would look into pardons for
the 6th Jan protest people who have been treated unfairly.

You shouldn't comment about it if you DON'T KNOW what was said.
I KNOW - 'cause I saw and heard Him say it.

### Salty
Old 02-05-2022, 12:25 AM   #14
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

biden dont realize where he at. stead of ny hed prolly rather be with moochelle pegging his prostate

lolling and bahahahaha
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 07:29 PM   #15
VerySkeptical
BANNED

On Jan. 7th, Trump said the following in a videotaped address.

"The next day, in a videotaped address, he said, finally, that he was “outraged” by the “heinous attack” on the Capitol. “America is and must always be a nation of law and order,” he said. “The demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction, you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law, you will pay.

Then he changed his mind.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29G2NL

Quote:
No. ... Trump said that He would look into pardons for
the 6th Jan protest people who have been treated unfairly.

You shouldn't comment about it if you DON'T KNOW what was said.
I KNOW - 'cause I saw and heard Him say it.

### Salty
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women