Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounter Reports - Dallas
Encounter Reports - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2020, 06:21 PM   #16
dormGE
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post

I like licking and sucking pussy, clitoris, and sucking titties. Don't tell me who I am, kid.
dormGE is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:41 AM   #17
ap2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Why are you so sensitive to what people think? Seems like to me if you were comfortable in your own skin people's opinions wouldn't matter.
ap2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 02:23 AM   #18
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by dormGE View Post
I like licking and sucking pussy, clitoris, and sucking titties. Don't tell me who I am, kid.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 04:13 AM   #19
Warlord Monger
Registered Member

Quote:
I beg to differ. He is bisexual. I would rate him (after analyzing his prior reports) 67% gay and 33% straight. But it is totally fine to be L/G/B/T/Q/I/A. I myself like mfm sessions.
Warlord Monger is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #20
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:

I still have not received that picture of your mother. ^__^
Old 01-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #21
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Monger View Post
I beg to differ. He is bisexual. I would rate him (after analyzing his prior reports) 67% gay and 33% straight. But it is totally fine to be L/G/B/T/Q/I/A. I myself like mfm sessions.

Where is it?
Old 01-11-2020, 09:03 AM   #22
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap2 View Post
Why are you so sensitive to what people think? Seems like to me if you were comfortable in your own skin people's opinions wouldn't matter.

No, I am fine and I know who I am. I simply noticed when I used to read some threads a few years ago how many of these supposedly grown men act like little children. It's amusing how they spend 99% of their time on these websites berating how others enjoy and spend their time. The only review I had before was DaniDoesDoIt, and I don't bother to post many reviews. There are too many immature kids. I did this review in an attempt to open some others' minds to the subject. And little do they know, I am receiving hundreds of messages from STRAIGHT men asking me questions about how to get started seeing TS girls, and asking me advice. Both on here and OurHome2. The number of men interested in the subject through private messages is statistically higher than the kids commenting on the review posts. Much higher. None of them are gay.
Old 01-11-2020, 09:13 AM   #23
dormGE
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Monger View Post

It's preposterous yet amusing how you all place these labels on someone you don't know. hahah. You don't know me. I could please any female in your family better than you can please any of the females on this website or in your life. ^___^

It's amazing how 99% of you dudes spend your time berating others on this website. I rarely come on here. Your "manhood" and mentalities are comical at best. More like female mentality and nature. Not that it is a bad thing. That is simply what I see here the majority of the time. And then you very same kids wonder why many of the female providers here banish you from seeing them. You have no reverence for yourself or anyone else. It's cool though. Stay sleep. ^___^
Old 01-11-2020, 10:22 AM   #24
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

It's pretty simple.

If you have an X and you like to lick/suck/ X, that's homosexual.
If you have an X and you like to lick/suck Y, that's heterosexual.
If you have an X and you like to lick/suck X and Y, that's bisexual.

Nobody fucking cares what you like to lick/suck/fuck dude. There's nothing wrong at all with being any of those things. Just don't lie to yourself and say you aren't. Or do lie to yourself, like I said, nobody really fucking cares. Just don't expect us to perpetuate your self delusion.
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:35 AM   #25
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:

Where is it?
Why? So u can try to dress like her.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 11:22 AM   #26
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

A couple of the TS ladies are very attractive and sensual or at least they appear to be which is their goal. I don’t think being physically attracted to a hot TS is gay. I never pulled the trigger because after talking to a couple I found them to be very impatient and rude. Probably because they get countless no shows and they are harassed non stop. I’m just not convinced the TS I meet is going to be the TS in the glamor shots they advertise.

A real female can be hot with no makeup or in casual clothes.
Basically what I’m saying is that of the times I was interested in trying it I found the TS to be a real turn off. A real female will work hard to make you “rise” to the occasion if needed. I’m not convinced a TS has any natural instinct. They just provide an illusion which might be fun but it seems like it’s more trouble than what it’s worth.
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #27
BluesMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
I could please any female in your family better than you can please any of the females on this website or in your life. ^___^

What's with the competitive, bullying attitude? It's not a competition. What difference does it make if the trans people you know are better looking than anyone's mother or sister, or that you can please a female any better than anyone else? We all like different things. I don't have anything against your choice of kink at all, but you sound to me like a real jerk of a person. Your reaction to the comments, which you admittedly anticipated, says a lot about you.
BluesMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:06 PM   #28
ThekNight
Account Disabled

dormGE don't feed the trolls, they are just mad because you are unwilling to subsidize their whores seeing a TS

marvelousntx has 32 reviews so it must be in that 80% of the hobbyist who are johns meaning he has to pay

corona has 62 reviews, he is for sure a john who has to pay

One warning some TS give guys who are going to bottom the first time is it will be very difficult to enjoy regular sex after being a bottom, it is very addicting

new decade embrace the perversion that you enjoy
ThekNight is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 10:29 PM   #29
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThekNight View Post
dormGE don't feed the trolls, they are just mad because you are unwilling to subsidize their whores seeing a TS

marvelousntx has 32 reviews so it must be in that 80% of the hobbyist who are johns meaning he has to pay

corona has 62 reviews, he is for sure a john who has to pay

One warning some TS give guys who are going to bottom the first time is it will be very difficult to enjoy regular sex after being a bottom, it is very addicting

new decade embrace the perversion that you enjoy
This is a Hooker board everybody is paying. WTF are you talking about? 62 reviews over 9 years means what exactly?
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 12:28 AM   #30
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

You have me wrong, sir. I do not approving of your activities .

TexTushHog is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
TS ARIEL DREAM

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women