Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2018, 10:23 PM   #1
jman234
Registered Member

Default Advice on how to deal with this situation

Hello All,

So after getting all verified from a provider I was going to see.... she ask for a deposit and I obliged. I gave her a $450.00 deposit and she said, "She would see me tomorrow." When I got up the next day, I texted her the location and everything seems to be fine. Then about two hours before our meeting was going to happen, she gives this excuse about how the deposit was not deposited into her back account yet.

So she offered to either give me a full refund or set up a date at a later time and opted for a refund, because I was going to be out of town for work. Then after some time with shuffling my schedule around, I was able to meet her and I started contacting her about a future date. After a couple of days of not answering any of emails, texts, or phone calls I assumed that she has just taken the situation for granted.

I am asking for suggestion of how I should go about this. Should I let everybody know through review sites or should I try asking her again for a time to meet? The problem is she just has not answer any of my messages.

Thanks,
Jared
jman234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 11:58 PM   #2
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep all the correspondence. You can post on the sites about the situation but be aware she may post her side. And her WKs will come to her defense. Why such a large deposit? Was this an overnight? Long distance travel? Live and learn and research future ladies.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 02:38 AM   #3
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I always post an alert in the coed section of my local area when I get a NCNS like that. I think that is the worst thing a provider can do.

Well, I may have to stand corrected here. You gave a "deposit" of $450.00? Than't more than a lot of providers even charge. And she NCNS'ed you? I hope you enjoyed that because you just got royally fucked.

I wouldn't consider giving a deposit of any amount for a regular session. I would consider giving a deposit for a weekend trip or something similar, but I would only do something like that with favorite providers that I have had a few regular sessions with.

And the Gypsy is right. Be prepared to argue with all of her white knights that will come out of the woodwork to defend her.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 06:36 AM   #4
zmonator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Post in the coed section the following: ALERT (Her name) is a thief and I'm naive. Depending on your area it may get a thousand views and little sympathy for you.

You say you gave a deposit? If true the deposit would be a smaller portion of the full payment. I think you paid the full donation ( embarrassing) otherwise she would have an incentive to collect the larger remainder.

'If I'm wrong she most likely spent the donation/deposit immediately. It's now gone and forgotten. She has another life and got tired of the weeks of a scheduling mess.

Never Ever Prepay
zmonator is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 11:22 AM   #5
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

keep documentation. She should have provided (and you too as well) that deposit went thru to actually book the appt.

Guys, make sure you are dealing with a professional lady... not ripp off.

https://twitter.com/Turbayveronica
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 08:58 PM   #6
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Default Put copious amounts of...

Preparation H in the appropriate place, and move on....
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 09:18 PM   #7
Exotic Yazmin DDD
Your sexy Island Delight

User ID: 302883
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where did you find this lady?
Is she a verified and reviewed lady?
What medium did you use to send her the deposit?

Book with a reputable provider and keep record of all communication.

Also, in this case, I say air her out!! These type of ladies make it hard for us reputable ladies to successfully book appointments with deposits because of the fear THIS will happen. You only hear of the cameras and never the hundreds of successful and honest appointments that happen.
Exotic Yazmin DDD is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 11:20 PM   #8
jman234
Registered Member

She is a associate of the provider I see normally and she recommended her to me. I made a mistake and it won't happened again.

But yes this has ruined future prospects for me and I will also be sending no deposits ever in the future.
jman234 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 12:11 AM   #9
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Her reason for canceling makes NO sense. Even if your deposit didn’t go through, what wouldn’t she just have you come pay her in person. Which judging from your previous behavior, you probably would have done. Deposits are supposed to be for the purpose of making sure you don’t cancel or NCNS. You were keeping the appointment, she scammed you.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2018, 02:55 AM   #10
anonsull
Valued Poster

You remind me of the guy who gave a provider $900 deposit and of course she didn't show up. Usually I give advice but I guess you deposit paying guys are just have to keep losing money because you refuse to listen to other guys who came & went in this hobby, the "OGs" as I call them.

I have a full proof system to avoid scammers
1. Don't pay anything upfront, no deposit, no nothing, pay after

if you insist on paying deposit

2. Collect 2 forms of ID, a completed W9, a direct deposit authorization form

Do one of these things, you won't be making threads like these ever

satisfaction guaranteed.
anonsull is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:48 AM   #11
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Been here since 2013 and you say you paid her a deposit of 450?

You earned everything you didn't get.

If you are going to be stupid about this stuff either be strong or rich.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 11:22 AM   #12
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

If a provider asks for a deposit I will move on to the next.

I have plenty of providers who I have seen before who are more than willing to session first and as I am leaving, leave the deposit on the table.

You been gamed. Probably best to consider the money gone. I do agree with otgers, leave a post in the coed regarding your experience. She will probably reply saying you flaked on her and now want your money back.

Lesson learned and move on.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 12:32 PM   #13
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Why do guys pay providers thay never seen a head of time that dumb.
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 03:47 PM   #14
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Fuck that shit.
You know how she ghosted you after she stole your money?
That's what I do when they ask for a deposit before meeting. I ghost them fuckers.
Fuck that shit.
I am not a sucker.
Fuck that shit.
If they don't want the money when we meet, I can find one who does.
Fuck that shit.
If she was the only provider in a 500 mile range, I'd Jack off for free before sending $450 and take the chance of jacking off for $450.
Fuck that shit.
She may not even be in the same state as you...
Fuck that shit.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 05:14 PM   #15
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

1. Post some Photos on sight like adultxxxxxxxcc tell guys you can only text. But you need a deposit WU. When text more you tell them some bull shot thing. Maybe I should do this I will be downloading pork tonight.
Ripmany is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women