Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2011, 11:34 PM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
It is pointless to argue with the Obama ass kissers. Your differing opinion will never be enough.....

sixx
I would argue that it is pointless to argue with the Obama ass kisses and/or those who want Obama to kiss their ass. Their differing opinions will never be enough........
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 12:05 AM   #32
Raw Deal
BANNED

Obama has allowed a couple good things to happen, but its not enough. The bad has outweighed the good. And the way the media deifies him, and the way his worshippers fawn over him make me fucking sick.

the good:
he allowed some oil to be let out of the reserves
He did something to cap excessive overdraft fees with the banks
(I think) he passed something to make schoolkids lunches healthier
Stem cell research
"Tough love" message to blacks(which was ignored)

the bad:
Support for discrimination(affirmative action) appointed an idiotic attorney general to make this worse
Let millions more illegals in to commit rampant crime
Banned certain kinds of tobacco products like clove cigarettes
Wants to borrow more money from China
Didnt respond quick enough to the BP spill
Raw Deal is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:19 AM   #33
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Saul View Post
You are a fucking Moron, this labor union is not part of any corporation.
Your particular union got a waiver till 2018 against Obamacare guidelines. If your rates are going up its due to something else.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:25 AM   #34
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

http://whothehellisgeorge.wordpress....complishments/

Those are not 108 factual accomplishments, they were 108 items listed by a liberal with an agenda on his blog. Many of them could be debated as a ' non accomplishment.' Just google his ' accomplishments', many other links will link these same 108 jokes, some of them pruned down to less than 108.....

8. $789 billion economic stimulus plan

It failed

41. Responded with compassion and leadership to the earthquake in Haiti

An act of human kindness is an accomplishment? Any President would do this. Of course the liberal list doesn't mention that former Presidents Bush and Clinton teamed up on this...

56. Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000

This one is a total joke, government salaries under Obama are way higher than prior administrations

98. Improved relations with Iran

Yeah, right....Too scared to confront Iran is more like it

102. Improved relations with the Islamic World

Really?

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/07/19...ave-arabs.html

105. Drastically slowed down the recession

Really? I guess that explains the millions of vacant square footage in commercial shopping centers, many losing their large Anchors

108. HEALTHCARE REFORM

I think the many posts of increased premiums or flat out denial of health care ' healthily' strike this one down.

But here is the one that tells you just about all of the 108 items are bullshit:

104. Economic stimulus plan has created jobs. (Unemployment rate decreasing)

Unemployment is one of the biggest problems he has

That was just a few items I picked out of the liberal blog of ' lack of accomplishments spun in to accomplishments' worse than the liberals accuse O' Reilly of spinning in the No Spin Zone..

Reality:

http://obamasgaffes.blogspot.com/
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:35 AM   #35
budman33
Valued Poster

your reference is a blog, that i hope you don't read.

wow, just wow
Old 07-30-2011, 07:49 AM   #36
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Saul View Post
My insurance is non profit so coverage is probably a true reflection of cost outlays. Some provisions are already in effect. .

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/provis...ult/index.html

How can anyone think that adding additional obligations will be cost neutral. It is certain that coverage will continue to decrease for those who pay as insurance entities absorb more government mandated costs for those who don't.
That's a misrepresentation of the plan as I understand it. The figures I last read were that this plan will add an estimated 30 million new paying customers to the insurance company ranks with a very small percentage being non-paying (1-5%). And for those who are bitching about raising rates, you need to realize you are already paying for those 30 million uninsured folks through your taxes in the form of Medicare/Medicaid, and other Federal and State subsidies. As for the provision you listed already in affect, I added one family member to my plan. My rate was adjusted accordingly just as it would have if that family member were living at home as a dependent.

Now, if memory serves, isn't Billy here one of the conservative folks on the board constantly complaining about paying your taxes and excessive government spending? Are you not one of the folks that supports cuts to entitlements? Well Billy, this bill is a conservative's dream! Now, instead of paying those costs through taxes by way of "excessive government spending", you can now have an unregulated insurance company decide what they want to charge you for those additional costs.

http://www.kff.org/uninsured/upload/...l-Spending.pdf
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:01 AM   #37
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
http://whothehellisgeorge.wordpress....complishments/

Those are not 108 factual accomplishments, they were 108 items listed by a liberal with an agenda on his blog. Many of them could be debated as a ' non accomplishment.' Just google his ' accomplishments', many other links will link these same 108 jokes, some of them pruned down to less than 108.....
Perhaps you consider Time Magazine a more reputable source...

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...954998,00.html

How about Huffington Post? Biased yes, but always factual.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_192603.html

Fox News?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...com+-+Politics)

CNN?

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2009/44....irst.100.days/

CBS?

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=4977050n
Old 07-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #38
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
your reference is a blog, that i hope you don't read.

wow, just wow
I read it, certainly more ' factual' than the 108 Fairy Tales that blogger listed in the link I put up ....But neither reality, although one more realistic than the other...

and both entertaining

So I shall ask, can you say that the list of 108 items is factually correct? Or is it spin? Or both?

Honestly, you ( or anyone else) believe the 108 fairy tales?
Old 07-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #39
Booth
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Ah bullshit... keeping on kissing Obama's ass......... that motherfucker is terrible. Hillary would have did a much better job than this asshole......

sixx
Agree about Hillary. Regardless of what she says now, I wouldn't write her off in 2016.

Clearly the best choice in 2008 was a Democrat, whether it was Obama or Hillary. We can only imagine how much worse things would be had the Dems not won on '08.
Booth is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #40
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Note above the ' list' it clearly reads:

Here is the list of the accomplishments the White House actively touts

also:

Even so, this senior official, a long-time adviser to the president who spoke on the condition he not be quoted by name, said "you would be hard-pressed to find another administration that's done so much in such a short period of time. It's been a very productive 100 days."

Old 07-30-2011, 08:45 AM   #41
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
I read it, certainly more ' factual' than the 108 Fairy Tales that blogger listed in the link I put up ....But neither reality, although one more realistic than the other...

and both entertaining

So I shall ask, can you say that the list of 108 items is factually correct? Or is it spin? Or both?

Honestly, you ( or anyone else) believe the 108 fairy tales?
Honestly? I read thru the first 20 then lost interest. A david letterman top 10 is about all my ADHD computer geek mind can handle before I start getting the shakes.

But, its the same ole same ole. if republican wins, liberals bitch. if democrat wins the right wingers bitch. The president is a puppet with an actual term limit. there's not a whole lot he can really get done because the other side will stall, block, cajole anything just because its the opposition. all tehy can do is force through something, anything, until they fade away and the same lying crook career politicians have their way with the next president.

our founding fathers would not be proud of the system of government that we have become.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:55 AM   #42
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Kosher, I don't think it's really fair to be starting a new debate until you've finished one's you've previously started. I could continue to respond to your comments in this thread, but it will eventually get to a point where you'll conveniently duck out when confronted with direct questions as you've done in the past. You've been provided plenty of links clearly showing Obama's accomplishments to date. So long as you choose to ignore facts, no amount of presenting them to you will make any difference in your mind. Why don't you just finally admit that you simply don't want a black man with an Islamic name holding the highest office in the land. Either that, or how about we take a different approach. Since you don't care to listen to facts, perhaps you can provide us with some.

Kosher, please provide us a list of policies supported and enacted by Obama that you disagree with, along with a detailed reason why you disagree with them and/or how you feel they have hurt rather than helped whatever issue is involved. You can even take it one step further by listing us policies you feel he should have supported or enacted but didn't. Again, please provide an explanation rather than an unsupported blanket statement.

You could even take this one step further by telling us what you think McCain would have done differently had he been elected and explain how much better off you think we'd all be if you happen to believe that.

Folks, if you don't mind please let Kosher respond to the question directly posed to him first. For once I'd like to get a straight answer out of him. We can open it up to everyone else if you like just as soon as he provides a response.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:20 AM   #43
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Why don't you just finally admit that you simply don't want a black man with an Islamic name holding the highest office in the land..
Pulling the race card?

Where have I mentioned anything about blacks or Obama's inability to be an effective president because he was black or muslim, ?

I don't agree with you on what you say, you've attacked others with an attitude but I respect your opinions and I do find you very educated.

But I won't toss a cheap shot at you like that..

As to Muslims, yeah, I think they could be doing more to keep the peace, both here and abroad.

By the way, the thread wasn't about me listing what Obama has failed on, I simply asked others to post his accomplishments, honestly I don't have the answers, I just see them

America is suffering, shopping malls empty, unemployment up, loans very hard, foreclosures increasing, premiums on insurance up, energy costs soaring, the list goes on. If I had the answers I would run for office, but I am not, I am simply a concerned US citizen watching this country suffer. That is why we elect leaders. That is why I started this thread, to give those who support Obama an opportunity to list what he has done, my initial post was very fair and unbiased and did not mention one thing negative about Obama..

just simply asked what he has done, that's all..

I'll go back and check but I don't recall the word black or Muslim used in post #1
Old 07-30-2011, 09:47 AM   #44
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pulling the race card?

Where have I mentioned anything about blacks or Obama's inability to be an effective president because he was black or muslim, ?

I don't agree with you on what you say, you've attacked others with an attitude but I respect your opinions and I do find you very educated.

But I won't toss a cheap shot at you like that..

As to Muslims, yeah, I think they could be doing more to keep the peace, both here and abroad.

By the way, the thread wasn't about me listing what Obama has failed on, I simply asked others to post his accomplishments, honestly I don't have the answers, I just see them

America is suffering, shopping malls empty, unemployment up, loans very hard, foreclosures increasing, premiums on insurance up, energy costs soaring, the list goes on. If I had the answers I would run for office, but I am not, I am simply a concerned US citizen watching this country suffer. That is why we elect leaders. That is why I started this thread, to give those who support Obama an opportunity to list what he has done, my initial post was very fair and unbiased and did not mention one thing negative about Obama..

just simply asked what he has done, that's all..

I'll go back and check but I don't recall the word black or Muslim used in post #1
Now you're just backpeddling. Remember that I am not a big Obama fan these days, but I can't deny facts. You and others here have repeatedly attacked this President with nothing more than blanket statements most and unfounded opinions, more often than not reflecting nothing more than Fox News soundbytes, never once providing any facts or information that support beleiving the way that you do. If it's not because he's a black man with a muslim name, than what is it? Now is your opportunity to make your case. I am not pulling the race card, just welcoming you to prove that statement wrong.
Old 07-30-2011, 10:00 AM   #45
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
If it's not because he's a black man with a muslim name, than what is it?
Again? Provide facts to support even the need for this accusation disguised as a question. Admittedly, I am not fond of Muslims and I am not happy the way Obama has handled the Middle East, but I didn't say America is suffering because he has a Muslim name. Not once. I simply do refer to him as B.Hussein.O at times, not ' A Muslim can not lead us to economic prosperity again', nothing of the sort.

I don't need to present links and I am sure if I hunted for biased links I could find them like yours.

but here are the facts, no link needed. Walk out your front door, drive to Main Street and tell me the below is wrong...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women