Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2011, 08:45 PM   #16
jdog32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

My insurance and everyone in my companies insurance has gone up considerably. No Question it is because of the ObamaCare...
jdog32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:59 PM   #17
budman33
Valued Poster

No that's Health companies that want to keep riding the wave of high profits they have been. here's whats really been happening.

Insurer: Company Profits: CEO Total Compensation: CEO 5 Year Compensation:
UnitedHealth Group $2,977,000,000 $5,030,000 –
WellPoint $2,490,700,000 $4,070,000 –
Atena $1,384,100,000 $38,860,000 $77,860,000
Humana $647,000,000 $2,390,000 $56,910,000
Cigna $292,000,000 $30,016,000 $120,510,000

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2009...oo-much-money/

http://healthreform.kff.org/timeline.aspx

sad truth... those poor health insurance companies;

As of January 1, insurance companies will have to spend at least 80 percent of the revenue they make from premiums on actual health care (as opposed to salaries or overhead or advertising or whatever). Most people probably won't be aware of this new, so-called "medical loss ratio," but it will make sure the insurance companies spend more of their money helping their customers get well.

The other big provision to take effect (and the seniors in our audience will be interested in this one) is the closing of the Medicare part D coverage gap, also known as the "donut hole." Until now, Medicare recipients whose annual prescription drug costs totaled between $2,700 and $6,154 had to pay the full amount themselves (above and below that window, medicare would pay 75 and 95 percent, respectively). As of January 1, seniors who reach the donut hole get a 50 percent discount on brand-name medication.
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Ah bullshit... keeping on kissing Obama's ass......... that motherfucker is terrible. Hillary would have did a much better job than this asshole......

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:02 PM   #19
budman33
Valued Poster

yes, McCain and dumbshit would have fixed everything by now.

be real though. health insurance companies profits make oil profits look like chump change. And they fucking love unemployment. unemployment by even ONE FUCKING DAY... means they can pull the pre-existing condition card on people who really need the help.

they rake it in, and are now bucking a little and pressuring companies, lobbiests, everyone. imo.. go Obama, fuck them bastadges.

all so much crying milk after all those steak and lobster dinners bought in washington to get their shit passed.

example: I just switched jobs, wife is on liver transplant list. new insurance wanted to claim pre-existing condition card which is basically a death sentence, but I paid my 1800 month cobra payments for 2 months during their 60 day job to new job insurance kick in. Its all a game they play, with our lives... for their bottom fucking line.

yes I agree Obamacare should ahve just been a measure to expand existing medicare because I think everyone DESERVES health care in the USA for fuck sake. but Corporate Healthcare America has been more than willing to let people die on purpose for a long long time. cry me a fucking river that they have to actually spend a larger share on physicians and not dividends.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #20
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdog32 View Post
My insurance and everyone in my companies insurance has gone up considerably. No Question it is because of the ObamaCare...
Yep, no question at all, makes pefect sense. Legislation that wont be enacted for another two and a half years is the reason your rates went up. The world needs more critical thinkers like you.

F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Fuck Obama

I would have voted a woman over his ass in a heartbeat....

sixx
Old 07-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #22
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Fuck Obama
Huh!?!?! Did you just get verified provider status?
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #23
budman33
Valued Poster

Palin Palin Palin.... yea, good luck with that.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #24
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Ah bullshit... keeping on kissing Obama's ass......... that motherfucker is terrible. Hillary would have did a much better job than this asshole......

sixx
Gotta give him just a little credit, he's just a big compromising pussy, but he's by far the best Republican president we've had in many years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/op...rssnyt&emc=rss

Hillary's balls are definitely bigger though...like a menapausal Margaret Thatcher.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:00 PM   #25
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budman33 View Post
Palin Palin Palin.... yea, good luck with that.
We don't call her Palin anymore. She's officially been dubbed, "Queen of the Hobbits"!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...hners_deb.html
Old 07-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #26
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Well said Kimberly, and Saul that has jack shit to do with obamacare and 100% to do with corporate accountant america.

I used to work for HP, 300k employees so you might think the group benefits should be pretty good, you would think. coverage went from 90% to 80% and copays went up and up. Obamacares fault? nope, accountants fault because they would rather risk me leaving and increase savings and profits.

same time they are posting billions in profits but my bonus shrinks, my yearly increase on hold, while executives get paid millions and Mark hurd jumped out with his golden parachute.

Now i am a contractor, with a small national company. and hmmm my benefits are better at 90% coverage and smaller copays.

Obama has zero nada zilch to do with runaway corporate america that are like chinese acrobats jumping through the loopholes of the tax system while the rest of us file our 1040's and .. thankfully squirrel away enough cash to bang hot chicks HERE.
Funny how I've had the same insurance for 33 years through the labor union (UA/AFL-CIO) that I worked for and retired from and coverage never dropped until insurance had to absorb the cost of added provisions involved through Obama care. I doubt greedy corporate America was at fault since they weren't involved in the equation.
Billy_Saul is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:19 PM   #27
budman33
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy_Saul View Post
Funny how I've had the same insurance for 33 years through the labor union (UA/AFL-CIO) that I worked for and retired from and coverage never dropped until insurance had to absorb the cost of added provisions involved through Obama care. I doubt greedy corporate America was at fault since they weren't involved in the equation.
If you think it was obamacare, then you need to ask more questions, because your deluded. You do realize that labor union is part of a corporation right? you need to read more, then take a deep breath, re-read it.. then post. Obamacare is the least of your worries my friend.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #28
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Care to perhaps explain what exactly does one thing have to do with the other? Most of the provisions won't even go in to affect until 2014 and health insurers are currently enjoying record profits. There's no rational reason they should be raising the cost of your plan. CBO did an analysis as to costs of healthcare under PPACA:

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/107xx/doc...0-Premiums.pdf

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/14/bu.../14health.html

You can thank your greedy insurance provider for the increases. It has absolutely nothing to do with the PPACA, at least not yet.
My insurance is non profit so coverage is probably a true reflection of cost outlays. Some provisions are already in effect. .

http://www.healthcare.gov/law/provis...ult/index.html

How can anyone think that adding additional obligations will be cost neutral. It is certain that coverage will continue to decrease for those who pay as insurance entities absorb more government mandated costs for those who don't.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #29
Billy_Saul
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If you think it was obamacare, then you need to ask more questions, because your deluded. You do realize that labor union is part of a corporation right? you need to read more, then take a deep breath, re-read it.. then post. Obamacare is the least of your worries my friend.
You are a fucking Moron, this labor union is not part of any corporation.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:28 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

It is pointless to argue with the Obama ass kissers. Your differing opinion will never be enough.....

sixx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women