Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37049
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2019, 08:57 AM   #451
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

In that case, let this Trump supporter help you out. You are in the wrong section. You clicked on a thread that states "The 2020 Presidential Elections." Instead go over to Weekly Updates to see ads of the ladies here on Eccie.

Now you don't have to hear anymore about Trump.

You're welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyscag9 View Post
I came here for getting handies from ladies for money not to hear a bunch of bigots jerk themselves off to trump lies
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 02:47 PM   #452
tonyscag9
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Trump doesn't even trust his minister of propaganda anymore

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9082316.html
tonyscag9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 02:53 PM   #453
tonyscag9
Gaining Momentum

Double Post
Old 08-28-2019, 04:33 PM   #454
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So what? I'm calling fake handle on you.

Quote:
Trump doesn't even trust his minister of propaganda anymore

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9082316.html
Old 08-28-2019, 07:29 PM   #455
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Once again, Ellen ignores the evidence that her president is an unhinged deranged double digit IQ maniac, and instead falls back on baseless character attacks on her opponents. These Trumptards are so lost in their bubble, they can't possibly believe there could be more than one anti-Trump truth-teller on these forums. Sad.
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 10:22 AM   #456
tonyscag9
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
So what? I'm calling fake handle on you.
You’re right Tony’s not my real name but I’m very real and not a puppet account
Old 08-29-2019, 10:53 AM   #457
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I would hope you wouldn't use your real name on a handle.

The point is "Tony" - you said you didn't want to hear about Trump but would instead want to spend your money on pussy. I appreciate that however, over half your posts on Eccie are political. Gentlemen who seek pussy usually write most of their posts talking about pussy and not politics.

And yet here you are.

Quote:
You’re right Tony’s not my real name but I’m very real and not a puppet account
Old 08-29-2019, 03:15 PM   #458
tonyscag9
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
you said you didn't want to hear about Trump but would instead want to spend your money on pussy..
I don't mind hearing about Trump, but if its just lying bullshit I don't want to hear it.
Try harder
Old 08-29-2019, 05:23 PM   #459
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, I would hope you wouldn't use your real name on a handle.

The point is "Tony" - you said you didn't want to hear about Trump but would instead want to spend your money on pussy. I appreciate that however, over half your posts on Eccie are political. Gentlemen who seek pussy usually write most of their posts talking about pussy and not politics.

And yet here you are.

So who died and made you moderator of opinions, Ellen?

Other people are entitled to their opinion. Whether you agree or not.

FYI when you seek to control posts, it is a FACT that you are NOT in control of something in your own life. Look at yourself before you start stomping all over others opinions. And, no I do not believe for one single minute that everything you got going on is just perfect and that you are beyond reproach.

"Your T" can dish it out, so he can take some heat.

Yssup is very brave in my opinion along with the other political posters to have a different opinion. Being intolerant of others you do not agree with is not a "Big Boy" or manly at all. It is just intolerance, period.

As per my control comment, I sit here surrounded by my unfinished kitchen.
I tore my kitchen and back wall apart in hopes of rebuilding and remodeling. That was back in June. I now have new windows, lumber and tools lying around instead of a new kitchen and I only have myself to blame. It is much more satisfying to defend others and speak out against who I disagree with than to actually remodel my home. So I point the finger at myself first. But psychologically, it is much easier as human beings to engage in conflict with others we do not agree with than to tackle the scary whatever problem we find ourselves faced with in life. I am guilty, guilty, guilty of this fact. Human nature, but if we understand what motivates us as people then we can learn not to lash out at others as much and to take more personal responsibility and hopefully turn that angst into positive momentum to tackle OUR OWN PROBLEMS.

And therein lies the issue of why some of us resent president Trump. Trump seems to deflect and never acknowledge shortcomings and mistakes. Grandiosity is great for the personality, and hell for anyone else who has to constantly witness it in action.
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 06:25 PM   #460
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

****eye roll****

I'm entitled to my opinion too Cinderbella - a fact that you conveniently overlook. Let's be clear Cinderbella - I don't care what you post - but I'm allowed and others are allowed to post whatever they want too. Jesus Christ - this is what I hate about people like you - you can dish it out honey but you damn sure can't take it.

And if you want a portrait of intolerance - just look at yourself in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderbella View Post
So who died and made you moderator of opinions, Ellen?

Other people are entitled to their opinion. Whether you agree or not.

FYI when you seek to control posts, it is a FACT that you are NOT in control of something in your own life. Look at yourself before you start stomping all over others opinions. And, no I do not believe for one single minute that everything you got going on is just perfect and that you are beyond reproach.

"Your T" can dish it out, so he can take some heat.

Yssup is very brave in my opinion along with the other political posters to have a different opinion. Being intolerant of others you do not agree with is not a "Big Boy" or manly at all. It is just intolerance, period.

As per my control comment, I sit here surrounded by my unfinished kitchen.
I tore my kitchen and back wall apart in hopes of rebuilding and remodeling. That was back in June. I now have new windows, lumber and tools lying around instead of a new kitchen and I only have myself to blame. It is much more satisfying to defend others and speak out against who I disagree with than to actually remodel my home. So I point the finger at myself first. But psychologically, it is much easier as human beings to engage in conflict with others we do not agree with than to tackle the scary whatever problem we find ourselves faced with in life. I am guilty, guilty, guilty of this fact. Human nature, but if we understand what motivates us as people then we can learn not to lash out at others as much and to take more personal responsibility and hopefully turn that angst into positive momentum to tackle OUR OWN PROBLEMS.

And therein lies the issue of why some of us resent president Trump. Trump seems to deflect and never acknowledge shortcomings and mistakes. Grandiosity is great for the personality, and hell for anyone else who has to constantly witness it in action.
Old 08-29-2019, 06:29 PM   #461
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, according to you it is all bullshit what Trump says so I'm still puzzled why you would subject yourself to this unless you have an agenda.

Quote:
I don't mind hearing about Trump, but if its just lying bullshit I don't want to hear it.
Try harder
Old 08-29-2019, 06:57 PM   #462
cinderbella
P411: ID # P86099

User ID: 109807
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
****eye roll****

I'm entitled to my opinion too Cinderbella - a fact that you conveniently overlook. Let's be clear Cinderbella - I don't care what you post - but I'm allowed and others are allowed to post whatever they want too. Jesus Christ - this is what I hate about people like you - you can dish it out honey but you damn sure can't take it.

And if you want a portrait of intolerance - just look at yourself in the mirror.

Whoa. Damn. Holy shit. That is a plain crazy post. Seething anger and rage. Yikes.

And please, do not call me honey. How angry and out of control do you
have to be just to hate a stranger on a posting board who disagrees with
you? Damn.

Anger is fear turned inside out. In order for you to harbor that much
rage against a simple post indicates to me that you are afraid of
something. What are you afraid of, Ellen?
cinderbella is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 08:31 PM   #463
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Coming from you that's funny. I'm not mad - I'm amused because apparently you have a reading comprehension problem.
You might want to get that fixed. Good luck and bye bye.

Quote:
Whoa. Damn. Holy shit. That is a plain crazy post. Seething anger and rage. Yikes.

And please, do not call me honey. How angry and out of control do you
have to be just to hate a stranger on a posting board who disagrees with
you? Damn.

Anger is fear turned inside out. In order for you to harbor that much
rage against a simple post indicates to me that you are afraid of
something. What are you afraid of, Ellen?
Old 08-30-2019, 04:27 AM   #464
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default TDS causes priorities warp

Quote:
And therein lies the issue of why some of us resent president Trump.

And there it is -- TDS -- in full bloom. Can't even set simple priorities in you life, 'casue you got it so bad. I imagine Hillary is having the same symptoms as you. But please, don't forget to bath regularly at least. TDS sufferers are bad enough, we don't need them stinking up the joint in public too.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2019, 11:48 AM   #465
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Trump Derangement Syndrome - When you're so deranged that you'll believe anything the conman in chief tells you.
supercold1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women