Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #31
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-Sharp View Post
Never mind...

"The uproar began over the weekend when conservative activist Andrew Breitbart reported on his website that Weiner had sent the photo to a 21-year-old female college student in Seattle who was one of the New York congressman's Twitter followers. Weiner has insisted he did not send the photo. He says he saw it online before deleting it."

Andrew Breitbart for those who don't know is the same guy who doctored the NAACP videos and was also involved in the pimp & ho ACORN scandal that turned out to be complete bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2...and_the_videos

Enough said. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll finally send this douche Breitbart to prison this time.
You're right. Enough said.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #32
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He just doesn't seem like a stupid man to me, and only a complete idiot sends graphic pictures of themselves over a public pipe. Granted I am kind of biased as he is one of my favorite politicians at the moment, but this smells of smear to me. That said, "I did not have sexual relations with that women" still rings loudly in my ears after all these years. BTW, what's the source of the original report for this incident? Faux chatter or a legitimate news source?
Damn Sharp, you're right again.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:06 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...35-503544.html

What a DICK! Sending the pictures is one thing -- stupid as shit, but as we know, these dipshits think they're bulletproof -- but lying to the media (even the mainstream media) is a one-way ticket to douchebagland.

I doubt this is going to hurt his chances to become mayor of New York, because there are lots of dicks hanging out around there, but a lying sack of shit is a lying sack of shit.

Even if he DOES have a huge nose!

Well, maybe we can recruit him to ECCIE. Seems like we could use a few more swinging dicks around here!

And remember, at least this lying sack of shit sent the picture of his junk to a WOMAN ... unlike other lying sacks of shit in other parties (couldn't help myself )
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:31 PM   #34
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

I doubt this is going to hurt his chances to become mayor of New York
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:07 PM   #35
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Awww, what's a matter Budman? You a fan of that douce Breitbart and being lied to? Maybe Breitbart will find some small form of redemption here for his past indescretions. Incidentally, I still think he needs to spend some time in prison for the latter.

So did Weiner actually do anything illegal or unethical here, or did he simply get caught? I'm not caught up on the story as yet, but was he married at the time he was sending these photos, or was this just communication between two consenting adults? Don't get me wrong, I think our politicians should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, and perhaps resignation is in order. If nothing else for freakin lying about it. Any elected official dumb enough to send photos of his junk to people on Twitter while holding office certainly needs to consider they probably made the wrong career choice.
F-Sharp is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:53 PM   #36
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Sharp,
I don't give a shit about Weiner or Breitbart. What I am amused about is how quick you and some others jump to Weiner's defense and beat up on Breitbart without letting this thing play out. You look foolish. I'm not gonna beat Weiner up for sending pics, shit look at the arena we all play in, but I will say he is one dumb mother fucker. Has he never heard of a hobby phone?
Old 06-06-2011, 06:25 PM   #37
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Sharp,
I don't give a shit about Weiner or Breitbart. What I am amused about is how quick you and some others jump to Weiner's defense and beat up on Breitbart without letting this thing play out. You look foolish. I'm not gonna beat Weiner up for sending pics, shit look at the arena we all play in, but I will say he is one dumb mother fucker. Has he never heard of a hobby phone?

No Kidding! +1
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I certainly didn't jump to his defense, though being targeted by right wing bloggers is nothing surprising and never out of the ordinary.

As I said, he's a lying sack of shit.

HOWEVER, that doesn't make Breitbart a good guy, purveyor of truth or a paragon of integrity. He's a poor practitioner of cheap, dirty little tricks.

Does Weiner's admission today signal a "victory" for anybody? No. Does it exonerate Breitbart? Maybe for once he said something that wasn't a complete fabrication. But does this make him a "winner?" CHIT!

Fact is, Weiner was an idiot for ever getting caught in this situation. He became a sack of shit when he began lying about it.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Republicans resign. For the dems it's a fuckin' resume enhancement.
I guess when you're a vocal homophobe and get caught having gay sex in an airport bathroom, you might piss off your base a little more than Weiner did.

Don't forget, this is the same country that impeached a President for getting a BBBJ.

Nothing's too dumb for America...
Old 06-06-2011, 07:11 PM   #40
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sharp,
I didn't read anyone coming to his defense, at least not in this thread. And if you read my posts a little more carefully you'll clearly see that I was in fact waiting for the facts of the case to come out. I was beating up on Breitbart for his past indescretions with the NAACP and the whole ACORN nonsense. What's so foolish about that when the guy has a history of doctoring videos and creating false stories? I'm still shocked this one came out as true, both for it being Weiner who I happened to like seeing wail on the GOP, and the fact that it was that lying douche Breitbart who broke it. Breitbart may have spoke the truth this time, but I don't think it legitimizes him in any way, he's still a scumbag and I will continue to disbelieve anything coming out of him until actually proven...and Weiner is indeed one "dumb mother fucker" for getting caught, even more so for lying about it.

I am not sure if Weiner has done anything illegal here and it he hasn't, look at the reallity of it. What business does anyone have making this kind of thing public and what's the reason behind it? Weiner was an idiot for sure, and like I said previously I think we should hold our politicians to a higher standard than perhaps the average ECCIE member. I just don't know where you're supposed to find those kind of people this day in age! If we're going to think less of someone for sending a few non-explicit photos to someone, what are we supposed to think of ourselves? Remember where we're posting folks.

Old 06-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

But, we did find out something from this all.

The photograph absolutely proved Weiner leans heavily to the left!

Old 06-06-2011, 07:16 PM   #42
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Who's with me in thinking that Weiner should have just said, "Yep, that's me. Sorry you had to see it, now unless I break some laws or do something unethical, stay the hell out of my personal life." ? I think I would have respected him a great deal had he taken that route.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:51 PM   #43
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He just doesn't seem like a stupid man to me, and only a complete idiot sends graphic pictures of themselves over a public pipe. Granted I am kind of biased as he is one of my favorite politicians at the moment, but this smells of smear to me. That said, "I did not have sexual relations with that women" still rings loudly in my ears after all these years. BTW, what's the source of the original report for this incident? Faux chatter or a legitimate news source?
Quote:
Never mind...

"The uproar began over the weekend when conservative activist Andrew Breitbart reported on his website that Weiner had sent the photo to a 21-year-old female college student in Seattle who was one of the New York congressman's Twitter followers. Weiner has insisted he did not send the photo. He says he saw it online before deleting it."

Andrew Breitbart for those who don't know is the same guy who doctored the NAACP videos and was also involved in the pimp & ho ACORN scandal that turned out to be complete bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACORN_2...and_the_videos

Enough said. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll finally send this douche Breitbart to prison this time.
Quote:
Targeting Weiner makes perfect sense. He's an up-and-comer and isn't afraid to speak his mind. Typical Reich-Wing dirty politics with the thought that anything they can do to discredit the best and brightest within the enemy's ranks might help them in 2012. Fact is, unless they find Obama diddling a boy in a bathroom somewhere, it wont.

I wish they'd spend as much time thinking up ways to make this country better as they do spreading lies and trying to make the other guy look bad. We'd be golden!
Not defending him. Yea right.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #44
F-Sharp
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not defending him. Yea right.

Ahem. Not one word in defense of Weiner there, plenty of scathing of Breitbart though! I'd say the same thing if it was Gingrich he was reporting on, pretty fucking far from defending him and I am not sure where you're seeing it or what you're trying to get at.

Do you have some man-crush on Breitbart or something? Is your heart just broken knowing that I disappove of the man?
Old 06-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #45
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

I know very little about Breitbart. I don't really give a shit about either one but when you're finished sucking Weiner's weiner be sure and wipe his spooge off your chin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women