Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2018, 01:45 PM   #16
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Trump is a PUSSY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
He only needs but one sentence: You're fired. Anything other than that should be ye olde Demonicrat response - the fifth. Futt Buck 'em.
Donald Trump’s lawyers don’t want Robert Mueller to interview him.
https://www.salon.com/2018/01/08/don...interview-him/
Why ever not? He is a stable genius and there was no collusion! Just get it over with so you can go back to golfing and tweeting in peace.
He's a proven lying sack of shit.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:13 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Why yes I do - feel safer. In fact, I felt safer on election night last year knowing our 2nd amendment rights were going to remain right where they are and probably even improve a little from there. But in more recent times, hell f-ing yes, ISIS is getting their buttocks spanked faster than Sue_Nami can spank you. Though it cost much less for Sue... Turns out, most of what it took was to recognize the enemy and pursue them with all alacrity. OBozo thought they were the JV team and no clue what a shovel was, much less a shovel ready project.
Obama was in office for 8 years and he did not push any restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights. A Conservative SCOTUS has been, in my opinion, very fair in protecting 2nd Amendment rights and limiting them at times when deemed in the best interests of the public.

I personally feel no safer when traveling overseas since Trump took office. I have never had any fears of terrorist activity in the U.S. I can't think of any policies enacted since Trump has taken office that have impacted terrorist emigration to this country. We were safe under Obama and we are safe under Trump.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 07:18 AM   #18
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Obama was in office for 8 years and he did not push any restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights.
Bullshit! The dimretards are STILL trying (and failing miserably)...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...backfires.html
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:15 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Oh gooody, gfejonesing has switched from Daily Caller to Fox for his BS claims.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:18 AM   #20
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Now,now Observing don't worry - I just heard that President Trump will be stepping down from office------ At 12 noon on January 20th,2025.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Why ever not? He is a stable genius and there was no collusion! Just get it over with so you can go back to golfing and tweeting in peace.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 08:53 AM   #21
Observing
Valued Poster

Default Au contraire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Now,now Observing don't worry - I just heard that President Trump will be stepping down from office------ At 12 noon on January 20th,2025.
He'll be gone before then...
His meeting with Mueller will be the end.

"For two straight days, they asked Trump question after question that touched on the same theme: Trump’s honesty.

The lawyers confronted the mogul with his past statements — and with his company’s internal documents, which often showed those statements had been incorrect or invented. The lawyers were relentless. Trump, the bigger-than-life mogul, was vulnerable — cornered, out-prepared and under oath.

Thirty times, they caught him."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.86a2524b1f39
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:22 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Bullshit! The dimretards are STILL trying (and failing miserably)...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...backfires.html

My statement is 100% correct.

"Obama was in office for 8 years and he did not push any restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights."

There was talk at various points in time, usually after a mass shooting, but no legislation was ever proposed by Obama.

Yes, people are trying to push more gun control -- sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:05 AM   #23
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
Bring it on. Got nothing to hide.

The only "proven lying sack of shit" has turned out to be Michael Wolff.
According to Wolff in his book, 'Fire and Fury', Trump didn't even want to win and never intended to. So tell me obie... Why, in your twisted logic, would Trump "collude" with the Russians to swing the election away from Clinton in an election he never intended to win???

I'm sure it makes total sense to you, but it doesn't to me.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:08 AM   #24
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh gooody, gfejonesing has switched from Daily Caller to Fox for his BS claims.
Prove me wrong then, dipshit emeritus.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:44 AM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Speak Liberty to me baby - You know how I like that

Quote:
Yes, people are trying to push more gun control -- sometimes I agree and sometimes I disagree.

"People"?!? For example? Which people? Or is it the 'usual' suspects, each and every time, time after time - well... except if it happens to involve Chicago in any way. And it's always the same dog eared BS, which would have not actually changed a darn thing about the incident de jour that they latch onto within mere moments after it occurs.

Lemme guess; you never heard of 'Operation Choke Point"? Am I right?

I'm sure you recall that the Bill of Rights was written to squarely enumerate the "Rights" of the people so they would be willing to accept a government. Right? But did you know it was no small or inconsequential coincidence that "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" made it into the top 2 Rights for a real and specific reason? Ye olde Liberty Teeth - so to speaketh.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:57 AM   #26
gfejunkie

Quote:
My statement is 100% correct.

"Obama was in office for 8 years and he did not push any restrictions on 2nd Amendment rights."

There was talk at various points in time, usually after a mass shooting, but no legislation was ever proposed by Obama.

Liar...

Your statement was 100% wrong! He "pushed" with EOs as he always did. He just didn't get the legislation he wanted.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:25 PM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

I will agree that Obama wanted to increase gun control measures while he was in office. However, he wa unable to do it as the text below shows. No EOs that I am aware of. During his time in office, no gun control legislation was passed that increased restrictions on gun ownership. For the most part, he realized that any attempt to push for gun control legislation in a Republican congress would be futile.

President Barack Obama's record on gun control is a fairly weak one, even though he was portrayed as the "most anti-gun president in American history" and did call for more regulations in the wake of the numerous mass shootings that occurred during his two terms in office. "We do not have to accept this carnage as the price of freedom," Obama said in 2016. The National Rifle Association once claimed Obama's "obsession with gun control knows no boundaries."

Nonetheless, the number of Obama gun laws that made it through Congress during his two terms in office comes in at only two, and neither placed additional restrictions on gun owners. In fact, the two gun laws signed by Obama actually expanded the rights of gun owners in the United States. Attempts to limit the size of gun magazines, expand
background checks of gun buyers and ban gun sales to buyers on terrorism watch lists all failed to pass under Obama.

Source: https://www.thoughtco.com/obama-gun-...ngress-3367595
Old 01-09-2018, 12:36 PM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
"People"?!? For example? Which people? Or is it the 'usual' suspects, each and every time, time after time - well... except if it happens to involve Chicago in any way. And it's always the same dog eared BS, which would have not actually changed a darn thing about the incident de jour that they latch onto within mere moments after it occurs.

Lemme guess; you never heard of 'Operation Choke Point"? Am I right?

I'm sure you recall that the Bill of Rights was written to squarely enumerate the "Rights" of the people so they would be willing to accept a government. Right? But did you know it was no small or inconsequential coincidence that "The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" made it into the top 2 Rights for a real and specific reason? Ye olde Liberty Teeth - so to speaketh.
I have no idea what you are saying in paragraph 1. Does "which people" refer to those wanting more or less gun control?

You are right. I have never heard of "Operation Choke Point".

Operation Choke Point was a 2013 initiative of the United States Department of Justice, which would investigate banks in the United States and the business they do with firearm dealers, payday lenders, and other companies believed to be at higher risk for fraud and money laundering.

Under President Barack Obama, the department said the effort was intended to root out fraud by banks and payment processors and to cut off the banking system from wrongdoing by merchants.

Karl Frisch, executive director of Allied Progress, blasted the letter as “a massive giveaway to predatory payday lenders and other shady financial scam-artists.

“Operation Choke Point has been incredibly effective at cracking down on the flow of money to fraudulent merchants that violate the law and target vulnerable consumers,” Frisch said in a statement.

You do realize that gun control legislation, for the most part, is up to the individual states and varies quite a bit from state to state. States like Wyoming are very friendly to gun rights advocates. States like New York not so much. How you or I interpret the 2nd Amendment is irrelevant. The states have the right to pass gun control legislation and the people in that state have the right to challenge that gun control legislation in the court system. Some cases make it all the way up to SCOTUS. Some decisions are in favor of gun rights advocates and some decisions are in favor of gun control advocates.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:21 PM   #29
randomdom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Bring it on. Got nothing to hide.

The only "proven lying sack of shit" has turned out to be Michael Wolff.
According to Wolff in his book, 'Fire and Fury', Trump didn't even want to win and never intended to. So tell me obie... Why, in your twisted logic, would Trump "collude" with the Russians to swing the election away from Clinton in an election he never intended to win???

I'm sure it makes total sense to you, but it doesn't to me.
Money
randomdom is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 06:39 AM   #30
gfejunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdom View Post
Money
Yes, Wolff is making a lot of money from a pile of horse shit, but so does the National Enquirer.

Doesn't answer the question though.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women