Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2017, 07:01 PM   #31
Observing
Valued Poster

Default America's Team!

I despise the Cowboys,but LOVE this!

"The entire Dallas Cowboys team including owner Jerry Jones briefly knelt before the national anthem before their Monday night NFL game against the Arizona Cardinals in the final game of a football weekend dominated by attention paid to the protests.

The Cowboys knelt as a team before the anthem began, leading to boos from the crowd, but then stood as the anthem was sung.

The Cardinals, meanwhile, stood locked in arms with current and former military service members in a show of solidarity."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...efore-national

It's brilliant. Anyone who condemns this is just wrong. They didn't disrespect anything the flag or anthem represents. They did this before the anthem, then stood and locked arms during. They made a statement in a peaceful way as a unit, ownership down to locker boy. Whoever came up with this (Jones himself?) is a genius. Anyone who screams about this (and there are already a lot) proves they don't believe in anything, they just hate because they hate.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 07:56 PM   #32
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Does anyone believe for a moment that taking a knee will actually stop cops from shooting blacks or have any effect whatsoever on police brutality?

Better stock up on those knee pads.

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:46 AM   #33
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
I despise the Cowboys,but LOVE this!

"The entire Dallas Cowboys team including owner Jerry Jones briefly knelt before the national anthem before their Monday night NFL game against the Arizona Cardinals in the final game of a football weekend dominated by attention paid to the protests.

The Cowboys knelt as a team before the anthem began, leading to boos from the crowd, but then stood as the anthem was sung.

The Cardinals, meanwhile, stood locked in arms with current and former military service members in a show of solidarity."
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...efore-national

It's brilliant. Anyone who condemns this is just wrong. They didn't disrespect anything the flag or anthem represents. They did this before the anthem, then stood and locked arms during. They made a statement in a peaceful way as a unit, ownership down to locker boy. Whoever came up with this (Jones himself?) is a genius. Anyone who screams about this (and there are already a lot) proves they don't believe in anything, they just hate because they hate.

And people in the stadium still booed. Almost makes one think this wasn’t about vets or the flag. Maybe it was about athletes, majority black, doing something some fans didn’t like. Kinda how they tell athletes to stick to sports when they say something some fans don’t like.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 05:51 AM   #34
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightesttouch View Post
Does anyone believe for a moment that taking a knee will actually stop cops from shooting blacks or have any effect whatsoever on police brutality?

Better stock up on those knee pads.

Did anyone ever say taking a knee would stop it? Did people think throwing tea off a boat would directly lead to representation? No the protest is to show people that you’re not going to sit quietly and take the injustices you see. It’s a step towards making change. But hey at least you can admit there is police brutality and shooting of African Americans, some people can’t see that or they deflect with stupid things like Chicago.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 06:42 AM   #35
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
And people in the stadium still booed. Almost makes one think this wasn’t about vets or the flag. Maybe it was about athletes, majority black, doing something some fans didn’t like. Kinda how they tell athletes to stick to sports when they say something some fans don’t like.
NFL players only started coming on field for the National Anthem in 2009.
The reason: The govt. paid them to stage patriotic displays to boost military recruitment.
The Department of Defense and the National Guard paid the NFL a combined $12.3 million between 2011 and 2015, so the next time you think NFL players should stay out of politics, just remember that politics injected itself into the NFL first, and these players never got a say in being used as army recruitment tools.
Don't like players protesting? Petition the government to reallocate those funds to something productive and let the players make their own choices in the locker room like they used to.
Article from 2015.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/04/news...tes/index.html
Neo-Nazis shouting "Jews Will Not Replace Us" and "Blood and Soil": Some very fine people.
Black athletes using their first amendment right to kneel for victims of police shootings: Sons of bitches.
Trump logic.
This whole disrespecting-the-flag-is-disrespecting-the-troops type bullshit coming from someone who dodged the draft and made fun of John McCain's POW stint though.
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 03:13 PM   #36
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm done.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:24 AM   #37
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

NFL = No Fans Left.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 05:43 AM   #38
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
NFL = No Fans Left.
It will be interesting to see what impact all this has on both attendance at games and watching on TV. My feeling is that the impact will be minimal. Most people, no matter what their feelings are on the matter, are fanatics about football and will not be willing to tear up tickets costing hundreds of dollars. A few will not turn on the game, or turn it on to see what happens when the national anthem plays, and then turn it off.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 10:47 AM   #39
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I've seen many FB friends claim they cancelled their NFL Sunday ticket. I friend who has season tickets to the pro team in the city said fuck it and selling them on CL. People think Trump was divisive by saying what he did. Meanwhile those people don't consider the millionaire babies kneeling divisive. 70% plus say the knee crap is stupid and they are against it. The NFL commissioner has got to be the worst business man EVER in the world. He has put these owners in a no win situation. Now the liberals are saying "why play the anthem at all?" Well, why fly the flag? Once again...a minority of the people ruin it for everyone. Trump speaks for me saying "FUCK YOU! I'm not taking this shit lying down anymore. Give an inch take a mile. NFL blew it!
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:08 AM   #40
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Well I can say fuck you as well, I fought on 3 different fronts so you and your president can say fuck you to me. For people that say fuck the NFL yall sure comment on it s lot, why don't you talk about something else? Ooh, it's your right, hypocrites!
Aroundagain is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:11 AM   #41
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

That's stupidity at it's finest.
Old 09-27-2017, 11:13 AM   #42
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Wow, you copy and pasted from "urban" dictionary, you fool
Old 09-27-2017, 11:30 AM   #43
Aroundagain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observing View Post
NFL players only started coming on field for the National Anthem in 2009.
The reason: The govt. paid them to stage patriotic displays to boost military recruitment.
The Department of Defense and the National Guard paid the NFL a combined $12.3 million between 2011 and 2015, so the next time you think NFL players should stay out of politics, just remember that politics injected itself into the NFL first, and these players never got a say in being used as army recruitment tools.
Don't like players protesting? Petition the government to reallocate those funds to something productive and let the players make their own choices in the locker room like they used to.
Article from 2015.
http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/04/news...tes/index.html
Neo-Nazis shouting "Jews Will Not Replace Us" and "Blood and Soil": Some very fine people.
Black athletes using their first amendment right to kneel for victims of police shootings: Sons of bitches.
Trump logic.
This whole disrespecting-the-flag-is-disrespecting-the-troops type bullshit coming from someone who dodged the draft and made fun of John McCain's POW stint though.
You will never get it through thick-headed people. They don't care what Trump does and that is for one simple fact, sad in this day and age but true!
Old 09-27-2017, 01:31 PM   #44
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundagain View Post
Well I can say fuck you as well, I fought on 3 different fronts so you and your president can say fuck you to me. For people that say fuck the NFL yall sure comment on it s lot, why don't you talk about something else? Ooh, it's your right, hypocrites!
They are weak minded pawns. Fake ass Patriots. I'm a die hard Cowboys fans and there is no way I would let a Racist POS like Donald Trump convince me to stop watching football or Boycott the NFL. How long has it been since KP first took a knee and now these Fake Ass Patriots want to act like their feelings are hurt?

The Government paid the NFL to act Patriotic. They kissed the NFL's ass. The NFL is too big and powerful and will be just fine. Anyone with half a brain know what Trump is trying to do.
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 01:35 PM   #45
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroundagain View Post
Wow, you copy and pasted from "urban" dictionary, you fool
Huh? What are you talking about?
derek303 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies