Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2017, 06:51 PM   #31
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

...know
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:59 PM   #32
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:39 PM   #33
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

This goes both ways buddy. My sister went to a yoga class - she is a huge Trump supporter. When she walked in they all were crying about how Trump this and Trump that and don't you hate Trump..blah,blah. Well, no She doesn't hate Trump - she loves him but she wasn't about to say that in front of these idiots. They just assumed that she was "with them" - they did not have enough respect for her presence to ask her - Well, who are you for? Nope--they just made an assumption - which was wrong- but this is what the left does. Either you are with us - or you are a raciest,blah,blah,blah. They keep that crap up - they won't ever come up in the electorate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I read comments on this forum and on the ECCIE Worldwide Political Forum. I can't remember people referring to Conservatives as a group and blasting them. Everyday I read derogatory remarks about "Liberals", or "Libtards" or "Lefties" on one of the 2 forums. Every one who is liberal is lumped together and blamed for everything wrong in this world. See post #2 in this thread. And #3. I consider myself a Liberal only when compared to other Texans. I am a registered Republican and never voted for a Democrat until Obama yet I am included with every one left of center, even those WAY left of center.

Second point on hatred. I have never seen such dislike expressed against a group of people as SOME Trump supporters are showing towards Muslims. I can't believe the number of memes posted that are anti-Muslim and totally factually incorrect. As one person said "Get a life".
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 01:44 AM   #34
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157
Talking

I feel a little dirty just smirking and knowing I am surrounded by clueless robots who are the ones really getting their orders from corporations like Disney, Viacom, TimeWarner, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
My sister went to a yoga class - she is a huge Trump supporter. When she walked in they all were crying about how Trump this and Trump that and don't you hate Trump..blah,blah. Well, no She doesn't hate Trump - she loves him but she wasn't about to say that in front of these idiots. They just assumed that she was "with them" - they did not have enough respect for her presence to ask her - Well, who are you for? Nope--they just made an assumption - which was wrong- but this is what the left does. Either you are with us - or you are a raciest,blah,blah,blah. They keep that crap up - they won't ever come up in the electorate.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:15 AM   #35
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
This goes both ways buddy. My sister went to a yoga class - she is a huge Trump supporter. When she walked in they all were crying about how Trump this and Trump that and don't you hate Trump..blah,blah. Well, no She doesn't hate Trump - she loves him but she wasn't about to say that in front of these idiots. They just assumed that she was "with them" - they did not have enough respect for her presence to ask her - Well, who are you for? Nope--they just made an assumption - which was wrong- but this is what the left does. Either you are with us - or you are a raciest,blah,blah,blah. They keep that crap up - they won't ever come up in the electorate.
Yes, it certainly does work both ways but in your case the people were blasting a single person (Trump) where in my case people are blasting many millions of people who are assumed to think exactly alike because of a dirty label put on them -- Liberal.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 06:38 AM   #36
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I blame Bill Maher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Yes, it certainly does work both ways but in your case the people were blasting a single person (Trump) where in my case people are blasting many millions of people who are assumed to think exactly alike because of a dirty label put on them -- Liberal.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:33 AM   #37
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I have to admit that it's a great achievement to pissed off the Swedish. Not to just pissed them off but for them to politely say thanks for thinking about us but please don't lie about our country. Let's also not forget that the Swedish are truly now looking at us not with the amusement over the choice of our president that they first had, but true alarmen the over how long we are going keep him as are president.

I hope that is spelled correctly. Damn auto-correct and ph calls at the same time.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #38
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Well I have to admit that it's a great achievement to pissed off the Swedish. Not to just pissed them off but for them to politely say thanks for thinking about us but please don't lie about our country. Let's also not forget that the Swedish are truly now looking at us not with the amusement over the choice of our president that they first had, but true alarmen the over how long we are going keep him as are president.

I hope that is spelled correctly. Damn auto-correct and ph calls at the same time.
I truly hope that the sentiment reflected in the post above is not shared by a vast majority of the USA population.

While it is understandable that political ideologies might clash, the thought that political bias would cause someone to cast their sense of national pride aside is truly horrifying.

Is it really so heinous that Trump started a conversation about the failed immigration policies of Europe? As a USA citizen, are you really that concerned that elected officials in Sweden take offense to having light cast upon their immigration failures?

The point of Trump's comments is that there has been a massive social cost associated with the refugee policies and the immigration policies of Western Europe.

Fifty years of failed immigration policy is now erupting in Europe. The USA is not paying any attention. We’re not drawing any of the obvious lessons from it. It's not working. That's the real point here of Trump's comments.

The European immigration integration policy is an abject failure and it’s in the process of totally changing these ancient cultures into something different and much more volatile and much more threatening. The USA should reflect upon the European failures and have a serious conversation about this. Trump is starting the conversation. What are the lessons we should draw from this? That’s the conversation we should have.

Truth be told, the USA should be wary of comments coming from any elected "leaders" in Sweden. It seems highly likely that the Swedish "leaders" would paint a rosy picture of an otherwise dismal situation.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:28 PM   #39
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Bingo. I think I've said this before but I have lots of relatives that live in Germany and friends that live in Paris- the picture they paint is way different than what their leaders say is the condition of their country. Lots of fear over there right now.
And it's all on the down low - like when I'm talking with them they kinda lower their voice over the phone when talking about how bad it is over there with the immigrant situation. Not enough housing,tent cities, ect... It's like they don't want anyone to hear. It's disconcerting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
I truly hope that the sentiment reflected in the post above is not shared by a vast majority of the USA population.

While it is understandable that political ideologies might clash, the thought that political bias would cause someone to cast their sense of national pride aside is truly horrifying.

Is it really so heinous that Trump started a conversation about the failed immigration policies of Europe? As a USA citizen, are you really that concerned that elected officials in Sweden take offense to having light cast upon their immigration failures?

The point of Trump's comments is that there has been a massive social cost associated with the refugee policies and the immigration policies of Western Europe.

Fifty years of failed immigration policy is now erupting in Europe. The USA is not paying any attention. We’re not drawing any of the obvious lessons from it. It's not working. That's the real point here of Trump's comments.

The European immigration integration policy is an abject failure and it’s in the process of totally changing these ancient cultures into something different and much more volatile and much more threatening. The USA should reflect upon the European failures and have a serious conversation about this. Trump is starting the conversation. What are the lessons we should draw from this? That’s the conversation we should have.

Truth be told, the USA should be wary of comments coming from any elected "leaders" in Sweden. It seems highly likely that the Swedish "leaders" would paint a rosy picture of an otherwise dismal situation.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:51 PM   #40
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
I have come to understand that a minority segment of the population cannot at all understand why people find the Trump presidency to be alarming and worrisome. It is understandable that this minority segment does not understand that the sentiment reflected in the post is shared by the vast majority of the US population. It is also shared by the vast majority of the world.
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:11 PM   #41
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
I have come to understand that a minority segment of the population cannot at all understand why people find the Trump presidency to be alarming and worrisome. It is understandable that this minority segment does not understand that the sentiment reflected in the post is shared by the vast majority of the US population. It is also shared by the vast majority of the world.
Any while the simple minds worry needlessly over the election results; riots break out in Rinkeby - a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden - commonly known as Little Mogadishu.

The world burns while the Liberals believe open borders and a big hug will cure all the world's ills.

Thank goodness the grown-ups are in charge now.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #42
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

One really must ponder if the Trumpoids are really this fucking dumb & ignorant or if this just a comedy act. I mean to even begin to try and defend an Asshole who trully cannot be defended really does make one scratch their head and crack up at the same time. Talk about clueless, gullible, "Robots"
Someone should them that they would sound a lot smarter if they would just own up to their stupid shit, rather than trying to defend Asshole, just say "Yeah I voted for a complete dumbass who has no clue what he's doing, so what!!"

But instead they keep on trying, and when they start getting their asses handed to them (which is really not hard to do) they just start gloating about a victory which has already been proven to be nothing to brag about, I mean asshole did get his ass beat in the popular vote by a wide margin. Or they start pointing fingers at Hillary& Obama (STILL!) Why??? cause they can't defend that worthless Asshole.

Since taking office the only thing of significance Asshole has done has been struck down by the federal courts TWICE! HAHA!!!!
Since taking office Asshole has lied about the size of the attendance at his inauguration, he lied about about millions of illegals voting, he lied about his campaign having contacts with Russia during the election, lied about Sweden. How does his followers respond, "Well we won and you lost, you're just a sore loser". psssshhhh gimme a fucking break.

And how does Asshole respond to all of his lies, he holds a news conference where he gets his ass ripped apart and makes a complete ass of himself. While the uneducated saw a "President" give good press conference, the rest of the world saw it for what it truly was, and that was a Jackass having a meltdown

What happened when Sweden asked him WTF was he referring to, he immediately pointed the finger at Fox News and claimed he was just reporting what he saw on "Farce News" the night before. Fox News, the laughing stock of all cable news networks.

If Asshole really wants to make America safe then he should start by deporting all the conservative white men, and put their stupid asses on a deserted island and then use that island to test out nuclear bombs. Cause truth be told white men are a much bigger threat to our safety than any Muslim refugee by far.

Case & point right here!!!

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:31 PM   #43
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

All the talk about immigration problems in Sweden, from a man who's married to a foreigner. Oh the irony. And the irony that things like the Orlando killing, etc were by self radicalized Americans (can't wait for Trump to say we must restrict internet to prevent that). Or how about the Boston bombers being from a country not banned (it actually use to be part of Russia so no way they were getting banned). Or how about the amount of non Muslim Americans shooting up movies, schools and churches? Or how about the rise of anti Semitic acts (like a Jewish cemetery being vandalized). Yeah immigrants can commit crimes but we have no issue with that without them. The whole idea that I talk to people in other countries who feel it's unsafe is laughable. Yeah I'm sure your friends have similar views. I'm sure you could find other people who feel differently but then that doesn't fit your narrative. I will maybe believe the guy cares if he puts Saudi Arabia on the list. But he won't because of business ties.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:37 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Which One Has the Nicest Beaches?

So Millsy, which of the 7 countries on Trump's temporary immigration ban list would you like to vacation in this year?

Hmmm?

Libya - Failed state, civil war, big ISIS presence.
Somalia - Failed state, civil war, home base for al Shabab terrorists.
Yemen - Failed state, civil war, home base for Al Queda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).
Syria - Failed state, civil war, 300k+ killed, 3 million refugees, home base of ISIS.
Iraq - Failed state, civil war, ISIS strongholds in Mosul and Anbar.
Sudan - Ruled by Islamist regime, carrying out genocide against Darfur, 480k killed, 2.8 million refugees.
Iran - Largest state sponsor of terror on the planet, fanatical Islamic regime.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:32 PM   #45
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Perhaps we've just been too nice for too long. Rich Uncle Sam is tightening the purse strings, has stopped sending sympathy cards and replaced them with rule books.

Be Nice.jpg
Loxly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women