Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2017, 11:35 AM   #16
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

More realistic would be this:

Trump invites to pope on his yacht, Popes hat flies off into the water, 50 feet away. The crew and the Secret Service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when President Trump waved them off saying "Fuck the hat, lets go". The yacht speeds off, leaving the pope's hat in the water where it eventually sinks to the ocean floor. The entire Trump/Pope visit and the hat episode is captured on video.

That afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN report exactly what happened.

Fox news reports:

"PRESIDENT TRUMP WALKS ON WATER".

At press conference, Trump say's "yeah, I walked on water. Better than Jesus could ever do. If either Jesus or Frederick Douglass want to come over to my yacht, we'll have a walking on water competition."

Then Trump blasts the dishonest press for showing the actual footage and audio of Trump saying "fuck the hat, lets go."
Cap'n Crunch is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:18 PM   #17
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Trump supporters have so much hate they are letting it cloud their judgement. The want a saviour a man that is tough. But tough men also know when not to punch back, have integrity, don't lie, respect people and don't blame others for things that are their fault. That is the definition of balding a pair I was taught. Take inventory on how many of these trump has. Remember stick to trump.,we are not discussing Obama or hillary. In debating, that would be deflecting and not addressing the question, much like trump
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:24 PM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
This ain't no GW Bush. He's not just going to lie down and take it.
You punch Trump. Trump punches back.

It's refreshing to see a President that owns a pair instead of having to borrow them from his wife like we've had the past 8 years.
You are 100% correct. Trump is like no other POTUS I can remember, and my memory goes back a long way. But being different does not guarantee success in the job. There is a certain level of decorum I expect from the POTUS. Tweeting like Tweety Bird every time you are unhappy with someone or something is, in my opinion, beneath the behavior level I expect from the POTUS. If your opinion differs, no problem.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 12:28 PM   #19
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Trump reminds me of the crew members arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic as it was sinking. "Problem? What problem". The ship is running just fine, in fact, smooth as a clock.".
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 01:32 PM   #20
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
At press conference, Trump say's "yeah, I walked on water. Better than Jesus could ever do. If either Jesus or Frederick Douglass want to come over to my yacht, we'll have a walking on water competition."
Before he said this, the following exchange took place between Trump and a reporter for CNN:

TRUMP: "I was with the Pope. And he dropped his hat. I walked on water to get it, just like Moses did."

CNN's Jim Acosta: "Mr. President, it was Jesus who walked on water, not Moses. Moses parted the red sea."

TRUMP: "Fake news CNN, trying to tell me about the bible? I'm the most religious person there is. I drink my little wine and have my little cracker. Who would know more about the bible than me? No-one! So shut up and sit down!"

FOX NEWS: "Um, actually CNN is correct. Jesus walked on water, not Moses.

TRUMP: "FOX, you are right about Jesus. But CNN is always wrong. I said Jesus walked on water. I don't know where the dishonest press got Moses from. I never said Moses. I said JESUS. So like I was saying, I'm just like Jesus"

'The press is doing a tremendous disservice... the press should ashamed of themselves for thinking I don't know the bible inside and out. Next question!"
Old 02-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #21
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Jeffrey, you just made a blanket statement about Trump supporters that is just not true.
Sure,there are some bad apples that have hate in their hearts. However, I am a Trump supporter and I don't let hate cloud my judgement. I try to make the best judgement with the choices I have - and just a reminder-the choices were Hillary or Trump. Let me ask you this - what is the alternative that you could offer Trump supporters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
Trump supporters have so much hate they are letting it cloud their judgement. The want a saviour a man that is tough. But tough men also know when not to punch back, have integrity, don't lie, respect people and don't blame others for things that are their fault. That is the definition of balding a pair I was taught. Take inventory on how many of these trump has. Remember stick to trump.,we are not discussing Obama or hillary. In debating, that would be deflecting and not addressing the question, much like trump
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 02:20 PM   #22
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Jeffrey, you just made a blanket statement about Trump supporters that is just not true.
Sure,there are some bad apples that have hate in their hearts. However, I am a Trump supporter and I don't let hate cloud my judgement. I try to make the best judgement with the choices I have - and just a reminder-the choices were Hillary or Trump. Let me ask you this - what is the alternative that you could offer Trump supporters?
Yes that's was a blank statement and it's wrong to lump all Trump supporters as hateful or racists. But at what point do Trump supporters get out of the false sense of entitlement. Because all I see on here is we won/you lost, snowflakes, haters, etc. None of those supporters are openly criticizing many of the things that happening these weeks.

You said you voted for him because of the VA. I mean he didn't really give a plan for how he would fix it during the election. But you said that's why you supported him. Yet he hasn't really proposed anything about it yet. Why aren't you more vocal about him stepping up and doing something about it. And please not the "it's still early excuse". The guy has made time to tweet about Nordstrom, he can make some declaration saying he is working on fixing the VA. Similar to his tweets about a plan to repel/replace the ACA.

Yes there was a decision between Clinton and Trump. That's already been played out. He won. But for some reason we have to keep hearing about it. We have to compare everything to Clinton or what Obama did or didn't do. If Trump is to be the change he said, why are we comparing him to other politicians and their administrations. This is suppose to be something new, he suppose to drain the swamp. The businessman not the politician. You can't say those things and then say well "Obama did this", "Obama had that". The idea was that people didn't want that anymore. Example- Obama and Bush both wanted to do a reset with Russia. So why shouldn't Trump give it a try? Well those are politicians. That's business as usual. A true agent of change would say screw trying that.

When I see a Trump supporter finally admit that he hasn't done something he promised, that's when I will believe that people voted for issues. And if I ever hear Trump admit he was wrong about something, that's the day I will believe that he can bring about some bridging of the divide. Until then, I'm expecting to keep hearing people on the left make broad generalizations and people on the right duck their heads in the sand and give those people the finger.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:03 PM   #23
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Spaulding View Post
You say "Trump supporters have so much hate." I ask; Compared to what? Please clarify your position. You ask for a debate, but you provide nothing to debate except for a conclusory statement which doesn't provide the readers an opportunity to objectively assess your beliefs.

Simply put, provide the facts that support your statement. Then, let the debate begin.
veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:33 PM   #24
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
You say "Trump supporters have so much hate." I ask; Compared to what? Please clarify your position. You ask for a debate, but you provide nothing to debate except for a conclusory statement which doesn't provide the readers an opportunity to objectively assess your beliefs.

Simply put, provide the facts that support your statement. Then, let the debate begin.

I would say, don't hold that gentleman to a higher standard than you hold the president of our country. Sure, facts supporting your statement should be provided. But then I watch pressers and I see statements being stated like.. Trump saying he's had the biggest electoral margin since Reagan. Then when shown Obama had more, he said he meant Republican. Then when show Bush I had more, he said well I was just given that information.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:27 PM   #25
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

Fine look at the childish behavior,name calling and ignoring facts. During the election his supporters rallied around "lock her up" or "lying Ted". Did they push for policy answers no. Example what if Mexico won't pay for the wall. Trump say ,"oh the will" and they cheer. Come on trump played to their hatred of Hillary and Obama.Trump says ,I will repeal Obama care. Not one support asked and replace it with what. All they cheered about was something Obama did would be gone. Need I go further. Trump is a false idol, he played to fear and hate with no real plan hoping he could make it up, talk his way out,tell you what he did is the greatest or blame someone else. In a nutshell they voted on emotion instead of fact.
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:32 PM   #26
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

See what I mean? Nothing but fake fake news. Trump doesn't drink. Trump doesn't have a yacht. Lier, lier, lier. Shame on you.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:57 PM   #27
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

*liar
Oh... and I can also spell "economics"...
I hope everyone is having a nice evening!!! xoxox
Guest072619 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:03 PM   #28
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

I'd be having a better evening if people would stop liing about ecinomix.
Old 02-17-2017, 06:19 PM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I read comments on this forum and on the ECCIE Worldwide Political Forum. I can't remember people referring to Conservatives as a group and blasting them. Everyday I read derogatory remarks about "Liberals", or "Libtards" or "Lefties" on one of the 2 forums. Every one who is liberal is lumped together and blamed for everything wrong in this world. See post #2 in this thread. And #3. I consider myself a Liberal only when compared to other Texans. I am a registered Republican and never voted for a Democrat until Obama yet I am included with every one left of center, even those WAY left of center.

Second point on hatred. I have never seen such dislike expressed against a group of people as SOME Trump supporters are showing towards Muslims. I can't believe the number of memes posted that are anti-Muslim and totally factually incorrect. As one person said "Get a life".
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:42 PM   #30
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I no how to spell, thank you very much. I've been studying the entomology of words and was writing the way the Latin people use to write.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women