Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 02-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #1
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews
Default President Trump's News Conference.

My main man nailed it- - that is all.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 02:53 PM   #2
jd_10567
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Good one. I may be one of the few on here that are with you. I just wish the "left" would stop making it as if the 3-4 short weeks he has been in office is not the end of the world...jeez, get a life lefties!!
jd_10567 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 08:05 PM   #3
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I think the reason the left wing irrelevants haven't commented on this thread is because most of them watched or heard Mr. President Trump speak. Our President set the record straight and was effective at weeding out all of the very bad fake news and what was left was the truth. The left heard the truth, agreed with the president but are hurt and are in no position to yap. We all know now that the Russian Green Peace ship is really a spy ship with telescopes looking at the white house. The two choo choo trains that were hijacked were also by Russians attempting to break in the cars to see what's inside. President Trump told them to stop and he would tell them to not stop if there were partnerships. It was indeed a great press conference with the exception of many news organizations asking Trump mean questions. That's so unpatriotic to do that to OUR president. I hope he yanks their press license or ruins their career. God Bless Trump and America.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 09:41 PM   #4
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

LMFAO
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 10:58 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

This was another indication of Twitler's insecurity and total lack of confidence in Spicy and Kellyanne the Con.

They kept getting caught in lies of Twitler's creation. They'll both be out of there soon.

Jeez, does he have to do everything himself?

What a guy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 05:43 AM   #6
veedub63
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

This was another indication of Twitler's insecurity and total lack of confidence in Spicy and Kellyanne the Con.

They kept getting caught in lies of Twitler's creation. They'll both be out of there soon.

Jeez, does he have to do everything himself?

What a guy!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
The human understanding when it has once adopted an opinion draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else-by some distinction sets aside and rejects, in order that by this great and pernicious predetermination the authority of its former conclusion may remain inviolate
– Francis Bacon

In other words, everyone knows what you are going say, even before you know. Hopelessly predictable. Hint: Name calling, by you, is soon to follow.

veedub63 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 06:20 AM   #7
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by veedub63 View Post
The human understanding when it has once adopted an opinion draws all things else to support and agree with it. And though there be a greater number and weight of instances to be found on the other side, yet these it either neglects and despises, or else-by some distinction sets aside and rejects, in order that by this great and pernicious predetermination the authority of its former conclusion may remain inviolate
– Francis Bacon

In other words, everyone knows what you are going say, even before you know. Hopelessly predictable. Hint: Name calling, by you, is soon to follow.

Good quote. Describes assup to a T. Even with your translation, he doesn't get it. Oinkboy will never change.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:14 AM   #8
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I, as a rule, do not watch Press Conferences unless they are focused on a single important issue. Here is a small part of what the Austin American Statesman said about the press conference:

"But the session was marked by an extraordinarily raw and angry defense the likes of which has never been seen in a modern White House.

At times abrupt, often rambling, characteristically boastful yet seemingly pained at the portrayals of him, Trump seemed intent on reproducing the energy and excitement of his campaign after a month of grinding governance."

“We’re going to take care of it all,” he said. “I just want you to know I inherited a mess.”

"His expansive review of his accomplishments, though, included some misinformation.

"He asserted that his victory in the Electoral College was the largest since Ronald Reagan’s. But he won fewer Electoral College votes than three of the four presidents since Reagan: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and GeorgeH.W.Bush.
When a reporter pointed that out,Trump brushed it off.
“I was given that information,” he said."

"Trump’s job approval rating is much lower than those of past presidents at the same point in their administrations. According to a Pew Research Center survey, 39 percent of Americans approve of his job performance while 56 percent disapprove."

Trump blamed just about everyone other than himself for what is wrong -- his predecessors, the press, foreign countries. He again reiterated some of the many promises he has made to the American people -- a new, hopefully better, EO to restrict travel to the U.S., repeal and replace the ACA, and revamping the tax system. Not sure why Trump supporters are talking up this Press Conference as something great.

It's only been a month since Trump took office. Much too early to assess any accomplishments of lack thereof. Nothing much done so far that is very meaningful.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:28 AM   #9
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Trump supporters don't think this was a great news conference. What it showed is that Trump is not going to change- he is raw - he is not a polished politician. I hope he stays that way. That's one of the reasons I voted for him.
And wow, there is so much hate going on right now that I'm going to end on an upbeat note- wishing everybody a beautiful day and remember it costs $0.00 to be kind to somebody so today let's all splurge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I, as a rule, do not watch Press Conferences unless they are focused on a single important issue. Here is a small part of what the Austin American Statesman said about the press conference:

"But the session was marked by an extraordinarily raw and angry defense the likes of which has never been seen in a modern White House.

At times abrupt, often rambling, characteristically boastful yet seemingly pained at the portrayals of him, Trump seemed intent on reproducing the energy and excitement of his campaign after a month of grinding governance."

“We’re going to take care of it all,” he said. “I just want you to know I inherited a mess.”

"His expansive review of his accomplishments, though, included some misinformation.

"He asserted that his victory in the Electoral College was the largest since Ronald Reagan’s. But he won fewer Electoral College votes than three of the four presidents since Reagan: Barack Obama, Bill Clinton and GeorgeH.W.Bush.
When a reporter pointed that out,Trump brushed it off.
“I was given that information,” he said."

"Trump’s job approval rating is much lower than those of past presidents at the same point in their administrations. According to a Pew Research Center survey, 39 percent of Americans approve of his job performance while 56 percent disapprove."

Trump blamed just about everyone other than himself for what is wrong -- his predecessors, the press, foreign countries. He again reiterated some of the many promises he has made to the American people -- a new, hopefully better, EO to restrict travel to the U.S., repeal and replace the ACA, and revamping the tax system. Not sure why Trump supporters are talking up this Press Conference as something great.

It's only been a month since Trump took office. Much too early to assess any accomplishments of lack thereof. Nothing much done so far that is very meaningful.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:35 AM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh Trump supporters don't think this was a great news conference. What it showed is that Trump is not going to change- he is raw - he is not a polished politician. I hope he stays that way. That's one of the reasons I voted for him.
And wow, there is so much hate going on right now that I'm going to end on an upbeat note- wishing everybody a beautiful day and remember it costs $0.00 to be kind to somebody so today let's all splurge
Well, you started the thread with "My man nailed it", which, to me, would indicate it was a great news conference. I certainly agree with your other statements, but I am not going to vote for him in 2020 because he is not a polished politician. I look at President Trump as a bully, the kid at the playground who, when he doesn't get his way, takes his ball and goes home. When he loses, it's always the fault of someone else.

Have wonderful Friday and a great weekend!!
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:40 AM   #11
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 116

It would be refreshing if people could be kind to each other and only "attack" the political ideas and events. But unfortunately, here in the sandbox, when someone disagrees with a political position, the response is usually a personal attack on the poster. Which then leads to more personal attacks back and forth. Try something new: keep the arguments focused on the subject (in this case Trump's news conference) and not the poster.

Have a nice day
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 07:44 AM   #12
Jeffrey Spaulding
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

What I saw was a man who is losing it and is in denial. Saying thing are great doesn't make it so. Ask the captain of the Titanic
Jeffrey Spaulding is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 08:19 AM   #13
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Your mama.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 10:57 AM   #14
AnimalHouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

President Trump invited the Pope for lunch on his mega-yacht, the Pope accepted and during lunch, a puff of wind blew the Pontiff's hat off, right into the water.

It floated off about 50 feet then the wind died down and it just floated in place.

The crew and the Secret Service were scrambling to launch a boat to go get it, when President Trump waved them off saying "Never mind boys, I'll get it".

President Trump climbed over the side of the yacht, walked on the water to the hat, picked it up, walked back to the yacht, and handed the Pope his hat.

The crew was speechless. The security team and the Pope's entourage were speechless. No one knew what to say, not even the Pope.

But that afternoon, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN reported........

wait for it.......

"PRESIDENT TRUMP CAN"T SWIM".
AnimalHouse is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 11:33 AM   #15
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

This ain't no GW Bush. He's not just going to lie down and take it.
You punch Trump. Trump punches back.

It's refreshing to see a President that owns a pair instead of having to borrow them from his wife like we've had the past 8 years.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women