Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452829
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-11-2016, 04:04 PM   #346
plow44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default wrong all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Well, based on your predictions - you know the one -Trump will never be President - I will say thank you for this prediction because you are so wrong all the time.
Could not have said it better! Let's give the guy a chance, we definitely need something different. Go Trump
plow44 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:10 PM   #347
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, Ah jus' saw onna news whar Donaldt said he wuzn't a-gonna re-peel an' ree-place Obamacare!!!! WTF!?!?! Is he a-breakin' his promises allreddy?
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 04:30 PM   #348
PrettyBoyG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
and make sure "HE" follows through just as we would have watched "HER" to follow through:

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/09/501451...first-100-days

Judgement day by the people for the people is in 2 years....
The first two are really interesting.

* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;

* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
PrettyBoyG is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 06:42 PM   #349
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope not for me - if they are held to a higher standard than they need to produce 100 percent - that includes Trump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Trump, according to the tax plan he laid out, has promised me a tax break of around $2400 a year (don't quote me on the exact number). If it comes in at maybe $2000 I'll call it mission accomplished. If I don't get one at all, mission failure. If "the wall" is only 80% complete in 4 years with plans to get it done, I will consider it mission accomplished. If it has not been started and no plans there to start it, mission failure. Same for something like ISIS. If Trump diminishes the threat of ISIS significantly but does not completely eliminate it, mission accomplished. I don't judge success and failure as all or nothing. Doing your best and coming up short is most times just as good. Sometimes unforeseen obstacles arise that are impossible to overcome.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 06:17 AM   #350
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Nope not for me - if they are held to a higher standard than they need to produce 100 percent - that includes Trump.
I accept that. In that case you are going to see a lot of failed promises from Trump in my opinion. Time will tell.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 11:16 AM   #351
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I saw an interview with Warren Buffett, who was one of Hilary's supporters. He went on and on about how two percent growth is wonderful and how America is growing and growing and the economy is incredibly strong. He said the only problem is that incomes and gains are so unevenly distributed.

But he is dead wrong. That is not the only problem.

The bigger problem is that average incomes are now so small that there isn't enough demand to sustain anything. The Federal government has to borrow almost half of what it spends, which is over 22 percent of the whole economy. The Federal government creates this money out of thin air by creating debt and then it distributes it to people through transfers and payments.

But what that really means is that about 10 percent of the whole economy is merely debt, and that's because there isn't enough employment and wages available as there used to be and as what's necessary to sustain anything.

In the last eight years the US has created more Federal debt than all the years previous, and the eight years before that was the same thing. The interest on the debt will soon be crushing, and there is no prospect to pay down the principle.

This is a major crisis. If this were any other country they would just go into a depression because no other country has the ability to sell off ten percent of it's total GDP every year in debt to others or to it's own central bank. This is a complete and total disaster.

The reason for it is stupendous trade deficits day after day and decade after decade, and that is a river of money fleeing the country that will never come back, along with the hundreds of billions leaving the country from drug sales and remittances from aliens living here.

But according to stupid ass Buffett trade "benefits everyone" because different countries have different "comparative advantages." What crap. The only "comparative advantage" Mexico has over the US in cars is that American workers make 35 dollars and hour and live like human beings whereas Mexican peons and serfs make 35 dollars a day and live like animals.

That's the insanity of the stupid ass Warren Buffett the "guru" of American business and all others like him, and all of the supporters of the current gaggle of idiots who have bankrupted America.

End trade and build the wall today and I don't care who pays for it.
Bring the jobs back home NOW or in twenty years there will be no more America we will all be wishing we lived in Mexico and had a 35 dollar a day job working for billionaires like Carlos Slim.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 06:14 AM   #352
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Bring the jobs back home NOW or in twenty years there will be no more America we will all be wishing we lived in Mexico and had a 35 dollar a day job working for billionaires like Carlos Slim.
Bring back jobs? I don't think that that is part of Trump's plan. He is planning to put a tax on those companies that in the future move manufacturing to other countries and then export their products to the U.S. If a company currently has jobs in a foreign country, I don't think he can do anything about those jobs.

I used to work for a major company in the U.S. Some of its manufacturing jobs have been moved from the U.S. to foreign countries. Mostly it is white collar jobs that have moved to countries like Mexico, India and eastern Europe. My job is now being done in Mexico, and it is being done at a much lower cost to the company. I'm not criticizing Trump, but there is little he can do to stop this migration of white collar jobs from the U.S. to other countries.

BTW, there is a possible downside to manufacturing products in the U.S. My company moved its manufacturing to Mexico to save money on labor. Hopefully some of that savings is passed on to the consumer in lower product costs. Manufacturing in the U.S. means higher labor costs which means higher prices to the consumer. Earlier this year I was on vacation in SE Asia. I couldn't believe the price of clothing. Why? Cheaper labor costs.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 07:02 AM   #353
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

That's called 'unions'.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 10:46 AM   #354
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Unions is tha hellspawn werk o' SATAN!

Ah blames Obama.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:08 AM   #355
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Bring back jobs? I don't think that that is part of Trump's plan. He is planning to put a tax on those companies that in the future move manufacturing to other countries and then export their products to the U.S. If a company currently has jobs in a foreign country, I don't think he can do anything about those jobs.

I used to work for a major company in the U.S. Some of its manufacturing jobs have been moved from the U.S. to foreign countries. Mostly it is white collar jobs that have moved to countries like Mexico, India and eastern Europe. My job is now being done in Mexico, and it is being done at a much lower cost to the company. I'm not criticizing Trump, but there is little he can do to stop this migration of white collar jobs from the U.S. to other countries.

BTW, there is a possible downside to manufacturing products in the U.S. My company moved its manufacturing to Mexico to save money on labor. Hopefully some of that savings is passed on to the consumer in lower product costs. Manufacturing in the U.S. means higher labor costs which means higher prices to the consumer. Earlier this year I was on vacation in SE Asia. I couldn't believe the price of clothing. Why? Cheaper labor costs.
Outsourcing manufacturing results in lower costs to the consumer but it depresses wages and employment here. There have been tiny increases in wages in the last year, but those tiny improvements haven't come anywhere close to re-gaining the loses in real income over the last thirty years, much less the huge loss in 2008. In 2007 median family income was over 57,000 and today it is still less than 53,000. At the same time college tuition, attorney's fees, rents and groceries as well as health care and insurance premiums and even traffic tickets have gone way, way up. The middle class has been hollowed out to make a new middle class in China. That's nice for them but it's ruinous for ourselves. And in Mexico NAFTA has not improved anything for common Mexicans. Their wages have actually gone down, and it has destroyed their agriculture because the Corn Lobby in America who pushed for NAFTA has flooded Mexico with cheap and subsidized corn.
Old 11-20-2016, 11:17 AM   #356
pussycat
Valued Poster

If you listen to Thomas Friedman or other advocates of globalization you would think that international trade is something new. But it's not. Except for a handful of isolated, impoverished countries all through history every country has traded extensively. Every prosperous and wealthy country in history from Persia to Carthage to Rome to Holland, the United States, the Italians and Germans and Danes and Chinese and everyone else has been utterly dependent on foreign trade for their prosperity.

And every one of those countries maintained regulations over their trading practices to guarantee that their interests were protected.

Most of the products coming to the US from Mexico today are not even Mexican, but just American products owned by American companies which have put their factories across the border, but when their products come back here it's falsely counted as trade from Mexico when all along it's just American products from start to finish. In real terms the poor Mexicans are selling less of their own products to us than in the last hundred years.

All these new "free trade" agreements have not increased trade but only eliminated regulation of it. There is no new "globalization" but just an elimination of regulations and standards. And it's clear who the winners have been.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women