Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-31-2017, 05:31 PM   #811
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I see the Secret Service in your future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
GOOD!!! FUCKING GOOD!! I'm glad this beautiful woman posted that pic. I wish I could make love to her tonight!!
She only illustrated what many of us wishes will happen!!
May Freya bless that beautiful woman for all eternity!!
Old 05-31-2017, 07:46 PM   #812
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Hey LM, I've been looking for someone to photoshop my face onto a Chest Burster erupting out of the Sweet Potato Saddam's thorax. Know anyone who can do that for me??? lol
Um.....um....wow. Uh yeah that's a tall order. I'm still trying to figure out this photoshop shit myself.

But you did spark a memory of one of my atf movies though

Old 05-31-2017, 07:56 PM   #813
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
May Odin and Freyja have you backstroking in artesian pools of the finest pussy juice till the End of Days my beloved.
Thanx Love!!

Huge difference between being "A Strong Woman" and just being an Asshole. You're one of the tiny few that knows the difference

Old 05-31-2017, 08:44 PM   #814
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Idk maybe because when they did it Trump wasn't the president. Remember one president at a time. Obama was the president. He had just put sanctions against the Russians when they were talking about it. And the guy they were talking to, his bank was sanctioned. And the reason it's different is that the "back channel" was just to keep the US from hearing. The Russians, a foreign government, would be free to hear the convos. Oh and before you go with the unmasking blah blah blah, this was before they knew of those allegations. So there was no need to prevent US officials from hearing and not an adversarial country. This is hypocrisy on anyone defending this part. If it were to come out that Obama did this with a country, the right would be up in arms. It's shady to prevent our country from hearing it but to allow the Russians to by going to there SCIF. Why are we even pretending this is normal or appropriate?
Do you know what a "back channel" is?

It's a non-official channel used so that your own government will not know what you are saying.

There are good reasons for that.

Like I said, John Kennedy used secretly delivered letters put back and forth by reporters and journalists to share letters with Khruzhov without anyone in the American government knowing. And when the CIA and FBI found out they were furious with him.

That's why Jimmy Carter on Youtube offers to Trump to be a channel of communication with Putin, so that the US government will be by-passed.

That's the way it works and there's nothing sinister about it.

Oh but when Trump uses it it's of course TREASON!
Old 05-31-2017, 08:47 PM   #815
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch View Post
Trump never waits for the truth. Hell, he doesn't even care about the truth. If he has a bias or agenda, he would try to ruin the lives of innocent people without flinching.

Despicable behavior from a dishonorable and despicable human being: Donald J. Trump.
What lives of innocent people has he ruined?

As for making untrue statements you are correct in that he does that. So do most other Presidents. But when other Presidents make false claims which have no evidence usually the media will just report what he said, no matter how baseless.

But when Trump does it the headlines read, "Trump's baseless claim about....." or "Trump's statement for which there is no evidence..."

It's just hype.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:53 PM   #816
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post

It's a non-official channel used so that your own government will not know what you are saying.

Like I said, John Kennedy used secretly delivered letters put back and forth by reporters and journalists to share letters with Khruzhov without anyone in the American government knowing. And when the CIA and FBI found out they were furious with him.

That's why Jimmy Carter on Youtube offers to Trump to be a channel of communication with Putin, so that the US government will be by-passed.

Soooooooo, what's your answer in regards to all of the members of Asshole's administration getting caught lying under oath or during security screening???
Old 06-01-2017, 08:05 AM   #817
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post

Yes I know what a back channel is. Again as I told the other dumbass. The difference with what Kushner (don't know if Trump knew) did and the others was that when they did it they were PRESIDENT. When Kushner did it, Obama was president. They were setting up a "back channel" to Putin with a banker who just happened to be under sanctions by Obama at a time Kushner was looking for financing. And they were trying to set it up with a banker who was a known spy, in a way that only the Russian government would know what's going on and not the US government. Also, what they were proposing isn't how presidents set up back channels. Gen. Michael Hayden (former head of the CIA and NSA) said it was off the map, no other experience like this. The idea of going to a Russian SCIF, at one of their embassies, to talk to them. So how is this like all the others if it's never been done like this? Keep telling yourself this is normal. It's not.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:05 AM   #818
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Soooooooo, what's your answer in regards to all of the members of Asshole's administration getting caught lying under oath or during security screening???
First let him respond to my pointing out this isn't like when other presidents did it. In many ways.
Old 06-01-2017, 08:20 AM   #819
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Wow-perhaps you would be happier in another country.

I should the country because you're an irrational hypocrite? Jesus, you're like if a Nissan Cube could talk.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:20 AM   #820
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually, Miss Valentina, after thinking about it - I should thank you for pointing out what hate really is.

Quote:
I should the country because you're an irrational hypocrite? Jesus, you're like if a Nissan Cube could talk.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:30 AM   #821
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Trump doesn't want to mess with Miss Valentina.

Old 06-01-2017, 10:16 AM   #822
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Quote:

OMG TFF! I know who I'm hiring to be my photoshop mentor
Old 06-01-2017, 10:39 AM   #823
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
She only illustrated what many of us wishes will happen!!
Old 06-01-2017, 11:08 AM   #824
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Holy shit this is so fucking awesome! Im literally jizz-laughing. Can you send this to me? I need this for my Twitter profile lol! Thank you darlin, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:57 AM   #825
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:

Trump is so stressed out. He is so stressed and his lawyers are working so hard. Forget about other people working towards his demise. Trump is doing a great job screwing himself. Will it be obstruction of justice or an obstruction in his arteries? It could be a heart attack or clinical mental illness or chest-burster. Stay tuned!

http://www.businessinsider.com/jay-s...-russia-2017-6
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women