Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2020, 05:25 AM   #1
roomstuffy
Registered Member

Default Paranoid after AMP Visit

About a week ago I visited an AMP before they had the greenlight to reopen from covid lock down. This is something I have done sparingly at places in plazas with signs and such. This go around I called ahead and got a place that was unmarked and basically out of a house.

The massage was fine and I was in an out in about 20 minutes. Unforuntately as I was leaving I saw a town LE car parked a quarter mile away facing the street. I didnt get stopped for a traffic violation or anything and went on home.

Since then I have been absolutely paranoid that the cops are going to show up to my door and arrest me because they had the place bugged similar to say Mr. Kraft. I have done research of arrests like this and it seems that almost always they either need someone undercover or perform some sort of traffic stop to properly ID you.

So I guess my question is how concerned should I be about this? Thinking about it level headed I should be in the clear I would imagine but I am still having significant panic attacks over the whole thing. How long can I wait before I'm truly in the clear? I know Kraft was arrested a month later but he also went through a traffic stop the month prior. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
roomstuffy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:16 AM   #2
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

While I am no expert on electronic surveillance,a quarter of a mile is a long way from the door. There are many things the PD could of been doing.

To answer your question solicitation is based on Three basic violations:

1.Engaging in prostitution.
2.Agreeing to engage in prostitution.
3. Soliciting another person to engage in sexual intercourse or a lewd act.

Your post above indicates you were there for a massage, and maybe there were extras you did not mention.

Each State has their own laws, but for the most part the statute of limitations is one year.

I think your worrying way too much about it.
Fizley is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 11:14 AM   #3
roomstuffy
Registered Member

True but my main fear stems from there being video of the act or my license plate being marked down. It was probably shorter than a quarter mile but I went back the other day and youre right it would be awful hard to see anything from that angle and even if they were watching the joint, they would be undercover not in a bright noticeable car.

I appreciate the response, I figured on a board like this I'm not the first person to run into this and obviously who I can talk to about it is pretty limited.
roomstuffy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:22 PM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I think if anything they may have been jotting down license plates of guys seen walking in, then were ready to pounce on those who had the plate run, and an outstanding warrant came back.. they did not stop you, so you're good.. no worries.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:52 PM   #5
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

1/4 mile is too far for absolute visual proof of anything short of some super serious telephoto equipment documenting you departing your car, entering the establishment and returning to your car.

THAT is all they would have, if they had the equipment which clearly local LEO isn't mounting that kind of camera lens in the dash of the car.

(check the perspective of a 600 mm lens mounted on a dslr, at a 1/4 mile you might be able to distinguish the sex of a person, if she has big'uns)

Lacking proof of you entering and departing the establishment, you could, reasonably, have parked your car talking on the cell, trying to research directions or eating your lunch.

Most likely the LEO was just doing his paperwork and running a little radar to catch stupid going to fast OR watching out for DUI stupid.

AKA low hanging fruit.

If the place was "up" LEO would be less visible until he wanted you to see him in your rearview.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 06:17 AM   #6
RealGeek
Registered Member

Encounters: 10

I’ll tell you a little story. Hopefully it’s helpful information.

I’ve been doing this a long time, more than twenty years. As far as I know, I only came close to getting busted once. Way back in 2004, I worked in a call center. Had a bad day at work, on lunch I went to a parlor near my work and got an HE. saw nothing unusual and believe me, I’m paranoid and careful.

Anyway that night on the evening news: “police raid massage parlor.” Well damn, glad I went before that happened! Seriously though, my point is, they were totally out of sight when I was there. I just got lucky with the timing.
RealGeek is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 07:31 PM   #7
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

This might be entertaining -- 68 men busted for visiting a Texas massage parlor. The ones who plead guilty were sentenced to 30 days in jail and a $1500 fine. And their names ended up in the newspaper, on television, and even on T-shirts:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/article...-men-love-her/

This is a well written, entertaining article.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:58 PM   #8
Sasnakra
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
https://www.texasmonthly.com/article...-men-love-her/

This is a well written, entertaining article.
Understatement! I am surprised this hasn't been made a movie.

But, yeah, I think the OP is worried about a bunch of nothing.
Sasnakra is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:48 PM   #9
Fizley
Valued Poster

Wasn't the movie and Netflix TV show "The Client List based in Texas?

The story is very similar.
Old 06-23-2020, 03:16 PM   #10
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

room...if you're this nervous about something that was almost certainly nothing more than coincidence, then you probably shouldn't go to these places any more. Seriously. Causes you too much stress. Can't be fun.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2020, 09:25 PM   #11
preacherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Yep there was a movie watched it on Lifetime the other night with my wife, when it was over she made mention she knew where we keep the butcher knives and I would be minus my little head if she ever found out I was going anywhere near those kinds of places, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
preacherman is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 12:02 AM   #12
Fizley
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by preacherman View Post
Yep there was a movie watched it on Lifetime the other night with my wife, when it was over she made mention she knew where we keep the butcher knives and I would be minus my little head if she ever found out I was going anywhere near those kinds of places, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
When I was married, anytime a TV show came on that discussed the Hobby I would change the channel to one of her shows.
Old 06-24-2020, 07:50 AM   #13
VictoriaDawn79
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 179463
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

As a state licensed Massage Therapist with specific criteria I am legally bound by HIPPA laws. If law enforcement were to come into to my establishment I can NOT discuss ANY information about my clients without my clients written permission!
My clients are also protected by this HIPPA law. If law enforcement contacts you reguarding "your visit" you are NOT legally required to disclose ANY information as it violates your HIPPA protection!

It's probably safe to assume most AMP & "shady" massage establishments aren't aware of HIPPA and it probably wouldn't work if said establishment has been busted or under investigation but I would voice my right to HIPPA.
VictoriaDawn79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 05:25 PM   #14
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaDawn79 View Post
As a state licensed Massage Therapist with specific criteria I am legally bound by HIPPA laws. If law enforcement were to come into to my establishment I can NOT discuss ANY information about my clients without my clients written permission!
too bad there isn't a Hippo law. I continuously get outed after I see a really fat girl.

sometimes a guy likes to keep that on the down low
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 05:05 PM   #15
FightFan
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

While we are on this subject . While getting a massage , I have asked for a HJ . To my knowledge its perfectly lawful to ask for sexual activities .

The illegal action takes place when one offers money for such sexual activities .

I have also during the flip at a massage parlor at full mast just motioned for a HE .

To my knowledge it is completely lawful . Am I mistaken ?
FightFan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women