Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2015, 12:59 PM   #31
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Of course, if you want to live in a fucking theocracy...
Well if your boy Obama keeps it up, we will all be forced to pray 5 times a day towards Mecca.

We wouldn't want any Muslim to feel uncomfortable in America.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 01:23 PM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by southtown4488 View Post
I will vote for Hillary, maybe twice and I aint scared or ashamed to support her. . . my party aint trying to find away to take the nomination away from her like the Republican party leaders are trying to take it away from Trump.

Open ur eyes Republicunts, ur party leaders are discussing a "brokered" convention behind closed doors because they are looking for a way to lock Trump out. They say its because there is no clear frontrunner, blah blah blah. But Trump is clearly well ahead of the rest of the pack. They are trying to take ur vote away, oh wait. . . they've done it before so that's no surprise. hahaha
You really should re-read Jim Webb's parting words for the dim-retard party, suckclown.

Quote:
“The party has moved way far to the left. And that’s not my Democratic Party ... We need to bring working people back into the formula.”

“I fully accept that my views on many issues are not compatible with the power structure and the nominating base of the Democratic Party. For this reason, I am withdrawing from any consideration of being the Democratic Party's nominee for the presidency.”

“The Democratic Party has lost the message that made it such a great party for so many years, and that message was: Take care of working people, take care of the people who have no voice in the corridors of power, no matter their race, ethnicity or any other reason.” Webb
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 01:42 PM   #33
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
That is what bothers me about Cruz. Despite his brilliance, he actually believes much of that religious tripe that he expounds. Any religious extreme is dangerous in government, period.

I no more want a Christian Zealot telling me how to live than I do a Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, etc.
I could so jump your bones right now. Fuck that damned restraining order!

I agree 100% with everything you just said. I am sick to death of the religious wingnut cancer that is destroying the conservative party. Barry Goldwater was 100% right.

I keep hoping that eventually the Christian right wing element will realize that every small victory they gain for their religion is a stepping stone that Muslims will eventually use to push their own religious agenda. So far, no luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
These fucker still can not believe they lost in 2012. They did an analysis of why and one big reason was the Hispanic vote. Yet what have they done? Anti Hispanic rhetoric candidates are leading ! Rubio got killed for trying to lead in a immigration reform bill in the Senate.
Oh, well now this is fucking brilliant! Lets kowtow to Hispanics just for votes. Hey, maybe you don't mind prostituting yourself for power, but I do. Prostituting myself for money, no problem. But I won't suck the dick of any special interest group just to round up votes.

Good of you to finally confess what conservatives have known for years. The Democratic Party is the ultimate whore, prostituting itself to one wedge group after another all for the votes. One day, blacks and hispanics will realize what fools they have been played for, but by then, it will be too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You really should re-read Jim Webb's parting words for the dim-retard party, suckclown.
I really like Jim Webb. I felt a very brief glimmer of hope when he announced that he was running. If the GOP failed to nominate a palatable candidate, I could actually bring myself to vote for Webb. He might lean left, but he has good common sense. He is a great example of what the Democratic Party once looked like before it went completely around the bend. These days, it is almost fair to say that he is more of a right leaning moderate. That is how far to the left the Democratic Party has shifted in my opinion.

For me, Scott Walker was my guy. I love what a complete bulldog he was going up against the Unions. I was truly saddened when he dropped out. I honestly can't muster up any enthusiasm at all for any of the remaining candidates. This might possibly be my first Presidential election where my vote is no vote at all. Time will tell.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 01:47 PM   #34
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Democrats will follow the bleating like sheep to slaughter and blindly pull the Democrat handle regardless of how criminal, how deceptive, how duplicitous, how blatantly lying, each and everyone of their candidates are. the blacks, that are eligible to vote and many that are not, will vote for the democrat not caring how hard they work to ensure they are kept in poverty as long as they continue to vote for a Democrat. the white liberals will vote the straight Dem ticket because for them it is a sickness they cannot cure.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 02:47 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Democrats will follow the bleating like sheep to slaughter and blindly pull the Democrat handle regardless of how criminal, how deceptive, how duplicitous, how blatantly lying, each and everyone of their candidates are. the blacks, that are eligible to vote and many that are not, will vote for the democrat not caring how hard they work to ensure they are kept in poverty as long as they continue to vote for a Democrat. the white liberals will vote the straight Dem ticket because for them it is a sickness they cannot cure.
The left is like sheep, and the right is like lemmings.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 02:57 PM   #36
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The left is like sheep, and the right is like lemmings.
And YOU are like YOUR hero and DOTY award winner woomby ! Him being gone sure must have YOU having crying fits over not being invited to go on his " victory tour " !! Just keep working those Kansas 'holes for YOUR therapy and picking those dingle berries with YOUR one tooth, EKIM THE INBRED CHIMP !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 03:00 PM   #37
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Have some balls Republicunts and force ur Party leadership to accept ur choice of Trump as the nominee. . . they are going to try everything to take that choice away from you.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 03:05 PM   #38
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Trump and Cruz are both harbingers of chaos for the American people and guarantees that your worst nightmares come true. I don't think either has a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected anymore than I think any of you have a reasonable bone in your head.

But you've got another 11 months to behave like the lynch mob that you are. Enjoy, dipshits. Sounds like you're betting on hope and change.

Meanwhile, polish up your guns and stock up on ammo!
Our worst nightmares have already come true with Obama. Apparently you've spent the last seven plus years under the influence of some illicit substance not to realize that. But things could get worse if Hillary Clinton finds her way to the Oval Office. It's time for you to wake up or we'll ship you out of here too and you can join your braindead nephew Wombraider, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 03:49 PM   #39
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Have some balls Republicunts and force ur Party leadership to accept ur choice of Trump as the nominee. . . they are going to try everything to take that choice away from you.
There is absolutely, positively, no way in hell I would ever, EVER, in a million years consider voting for Trump. Never. Not with a gun to my head. Not if you promised me $50 million to vote for him. Not if he were the last human being left on earth.

To say that Trump is crazy is like calling the Grand Canyon a puddle. He is delusional, he is childish, he is hostile to the even a hint of criticism. He is clueless.

Most politicians lie through their teeth when they make their campaign promises. They know they are lying. We know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. They do it anyways because that is what politicians do. When some political hack promises to cut the deficit, or promises 100,000 new manufacturing jobs, they do it knowing they are campaigning in poetry, and that they will govern in prose. They know that no matter good their agenda is, they still have the reality of getting a lazy, dysfunctional Congress to sign off on their agenda. But they lie anyways, because that is how it is done.

What is more frightening than anything else about Trump is that I am 100% certain that he is NOT lying. He REALLY believes the horseshit that dribbles out of his mouth. When he says "People will say Merry Christmas when I'm president" (and yes, he really said that), he BELIEVES that somehow he will magically transform this country by his very presence in the White House. When he says that he is going to bring back all those jobs that have been outsourced to China, he REALLY believes that as President, he can magically make it so.

He has NO concept of the Constitutional powers of the Presidency. In his delusional world, executive decree by fiat can do anything. In his delusional world, the President can leap tall buildings, shoot laser beams out of his eyes, and shit gold out of his ass. I've had 8 years of an ego that can't fit through the Panama Canal without a shoehorn. Under no circumstances would I ever go out and vote for the one and only ego on this planet that is even bigger than Obama's.

It is sadly ironic to me that I agree with Trump on so many issues. If he was even a notch or two lower on the batshit crazy scale, I could vote for him with few misgivings. But in a political world of 9's on the batshit crazy scale, he goes to 11 and beyond.

There is absolutely, positively NO way that moderate Americans will ever, ever, EVER vote for such a delusional nutjob. The fact that so many Republicans support him is a sad commentary on just how fractured, divided, and out of touch your average GOP'er has become. Note, I specifically did NOT call you buffoons conservatives. You are anything BUT a conservative.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:12 PM   #40
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
There is absolutely, positively, no way in hell I would ever, EVER, in a million years consider voting for Trump. Never. Not with a gun to my head. Not if you promised me $50 million to vote for him. Not if he were the last human being left on earth.

To say that Trump is crazy is like calling the Grand Canyon a puddle. He is delusional, he is childish, he is hostile to the even a hint of criticism. He is clueless.

Most politicians lie through their teeth when they make their campaign promises. They know they are lying. We know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. They do it anyways because that is what politicians do. When some political hack promises to cut the deficit, or promises 100,000 new manufacturing jobs, they do it knowing they are campaigning in poetry, and that they will govern in prose. They know that no matter good their agenda is, they still have the reality of getting a lazy, dysfunctional Congress to sign off on their agenda. But they lie anyways, because that is how it is done.

What is more frightening than anything else about Trump is that I am 100% certain that he is NOT lying. He REALLY believes the horseshit that dribbles out of his mouth. When he says "People will say Merry Christmas when I'm president" (and yes, he really said that), he BELIEVES that somehow he will magically transform this country by his very presence in the White House. When he says that he is going to bring back all those jobs that have been outsourced to China, he REALLY believes that as President, he can magically make it so.

He has NO concept of the Constitutional powers of the Presidency. In his delusional world, executive decree by fiat can do anything. In his delusional world, the President can leap tall buildings, shoot laser beams out of his eyes, and shit gold out of his ass. I've had 8 years of an ego that can't fit through the Panama Canal without a shoehorn. Under no circumstances would I ever go out and vote for the one and only ego on this planet that is even bigger than Obama's.

It is sadly ironic to me that I agree with Trump on so many issues. If he was even a notch or two lower on the batshit crazy scale, I could vote for him with few misgivings. But in a political world of 9's on the batshit crazy scale, he goes to 11 and beyond.

There is absolutely, positively NO way that moderate Americans will ever, ever, EVER vote for such a delusional nutjob. The fact that so many Republicans support him is a sad commentary on just how fractured, divided, and out of touch your average GOP'er has become. Note, I specifically did NOT call you buffoons conservatives. You are anything BUT a conservative.
there is not really that much difference between Trump and todays republican party. . . hes simply more honest about being am asshole.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 04:21 PM   #41
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:

The only real reason people support Trump is because his candidacy derides Obama. He says a lot of things many of us think about, but don't have the guts or opportunity to express. Obama ran on similar premises, everything was because of Bush. Pretty soon that's all liberals used as a defense for Obama's ineptness" It was Bushes fault" . Well Trump's tactics go even further by attacking his own party which many of us do silently. I'll admit Trump is a bit strange he definitely marches to the beat of a different drummer. I can't say exactly what we would get with Trump as President, but I do have a pretty good idea what we'll get with a Hillary Clinton or a Jeb Bush and I don't want any part of those two.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 04:26 PM   #42
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
there is not really that much difference between Trump and todays republican party. . . hes simply more honest about being am asshole.
Actually, yes there are numerous differences between Trump and your typical conservative. For one, I don't need medication, and Trump does. Lots of medication.

First and foremost, I have a deep and abiding respect for the Constitution. Trump? Not so much.

Secondly, I have a clear understanding of both Presidential powers, as well as the Constitutional limits of the powers of the Presidency. Trump? Most DEFINITELY not so much.

Another thing. I've been a card carrying conservative for years. Trump? Not so much. He still won't give a straight answer as to when he actually became, you know, conservative.

Another difference? I would cut my own hand off before I give one red cent to anyone withe the last name of Clinton. Again, Trump? Not so much. Would YOU invite that hag to YOUR wedding? I sure as hell wouldn't. Would you call up Billy and have a nice long chat? No? Me neither. Trump? Not so much.

The words flippity floppity come to mind with Trump. The lurking suspicion that his entire farcical campaign is an elaborate plot to assure Hillary's election just won't go away either. I think he's a real life Colbert, hamming it up and laughing his ass off privately at the buffoons like you who lap up every word he utters, no matter how outlandish he gets. Those of you who keep sniffing his ass just come across as the most gullible confirmation biased useful idiots in the history of ever. But that's just my opinion. What do I know?
Old 12-15-2015, 04:45 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Actually, yes there are numerous differences between Trump and your typical conservative. For one, I don't need medication, and Trump does. Lots of medication.

First and foremost, I have a deep and abiding respect for the Constitution. Trump? Not so much.

Secondly, I have a clear understanding of both Presidential powers, as well as the Constitutional limits of the powers of the Presidency. Trump? Most DEFINITELY not so much.

Another thing. I've been a card carrying conservative for years. Trump? Not so much. He still won't give a straight answer as to when he actually became, you know, conservative.

Another difference? I would cut my own hand off before I give one red cent to anyone withe the last name of Clinton. Again, Trump? Not so much. Would YOU invite that hag to YOUR wedding? I sure as hell wouldn't. Would you call up Billy and have a nice long chat? No? Me neither. Trump? Not so much.

The words flippity floppity come to mind with Trump. The lurking suspicion that his entire farcical campaign is an elaborate plot to assure Hillary's election just won't go away either. I think he's a real life Colbert, hamming it up and laughing his ass off privately at the buffoons like you who lap up every word he utters, no matter how outlandish he gets. Those of you who keep sniffing his ass just come across as the most gullible confirmation biased useful idiots in the history of ever. But that's just my opinion. What do I know?
+1

He was a dim-retard most of his adult life; only converted back to being a "Republican" in 2012; heavily financed the Clintons; and he announced his candidacy after a phone conversation with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. Never-the-less, the lib-retard MSM's hyperbole misrepresenting what Trump said is more obnoxious than anything Trump has actually said.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 05:31 PM   #44
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
I have never understood the Left's constant barrage of discounting any Republicans education.

Cruz went to Princeton and Harvard Law.. yet some how he is not smart??
It's part of the dem play book. Go back a few elections and you'll see the trend. Reagan was stupid, Ford was stupid, Dole was stupid, Romney was stupid, McCain was stupid, etc.. The next play is that so and so is mentally unbalanced in some way or they lack experience.

This from the party that gave us Obama (experience), Clinton (character), Gore (intelligence), Carter (experience), Kerry (intelligence), and Jesse Jackson (insert joke here).

It was not too long ago that the dems hated anyone with military experience (the draft dodging Clinton years) until they had their own woefully qualified veteran (Kerry) and then they attacked anyone without military experience.

Lets face it, the republicans are a mixed bag but the democrats....they are gang of drooling hyenas.

JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 05:49 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
It's part of the dem play book. Go back a few elections and you'll see the trend. Reagan was stupid, Ford was stupid, Dole was stupid, Romney was stupid, McCain was stupid, etc.. The next play is that so and so is mentally unbalanced in some way or they lack experience.

This from the party that gave us Obama (experience), Clinton (character), Gore (intelligence), Carter (experience), Kerry (intelligence), and Jesse Jackson (insert joke here).

It was not too long ago that the dems hated anyone with military experience (the draft dodging Clinton years) until they had their own woefully qualified veteran (Kerry) and then they attacked anyone without military experience.

Lets face it, the republicans are a mixed bag but the democrats....they are gang of drooling hyenas.

Hey, don't go dissing hyenas.
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women