Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2015, 06:04 PM   #46
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Nah, Cruz has been riding Trumps coatails. He'll have to attack him soon. I doubt Cruz is angling for VP. He wants the whole enchilada. Which leads me to Jeb and Marco. I'm betting that will be it. Need the Latino vote. Romney only got 27%. Jeb and Rubio would smash that.

I'm with you... I like Cruz but it won't happen so TRUMP TRAIN!

http://northamericanlawcenter.org/te...y/#.VnBUFL-FDI

fuckem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHLcrfhwPtc
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:40 PM   #47
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Actually, yes there are numerous differences between Trump and your typical conservative. For one, I don't need medication, and Trump does. Lots of medication.

First and foremost, I have a deep and abiding respect for the Constitution. Trump? Not so much.

Secondly, I have a clear understanding of both Presidential powers, as well as the Constitutional limits of the powers of the Presidency. Trump? Most DEFINITELY not so much.

Another thing. I've been a card carrying conservative for years. Trump? Not so much. He still won't give a straight answer as to when he actually became, you know, conservative.

Another difference? I would cut my own hand off before I give one red cent to anyone withe the last name of Clinton. Again, Trump? Not so much. Would YOU invite that hag to YOUR wedding? I sure as hell wouldn't. Would you call up Billy and have a nice long chat? No? Me neither. Trump? Not so much.

The words flippity floppity come to mind with Trump. The lurking suspicion that his entire farcical campaign is an elaborate plot to assure Hillary's election just won't go away either. I think he's a real life Colbert, hamming it up and laughing his ass off privately at the buffoons like you who lap up every word he utters, no matter how outlandish he gets. Those of you who keep sniffing his ass just come across as the most gullible confirmation biased useful idiots in the history of ever. But that's just my opinion. What do I know?
And Trump holds a pretty good lead over all the other candidate and the second (Cruz) is basically running as a "more electable" version of Trump.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:08 PM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

He was a dim-retard most of his adult life; only converted back to being a "Republican" in 2012; heavily financed the Clintons; and he announced his candidacy after a phone conversation with Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. Never-the-less, the lib-retard MSM's hyperbole misrepresenting what Trump said is more obnoxious than anything Trump has actually said.

Way back in August during the first Republican debate, Carly Fiorina was asked about Donald Trump. She said:

"Since he has changed his mind on amnesty, healthcare, and abortion, I would ask what are the principles by which he would govern?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stu-LlyyWm8
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 11:31 PM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fucking media. Ganging up on poor Donald. Trying to make Cruz stfu a number of times for failing to stfu in time. Using the candidates' own words in their questions.

Yeah, people ought to leave poor Donnie alone before he pouts some more.

The only one remotely presidential tonight was Bush, and he's a dipshit. But he seems to have a little better grasp on reality than the others. Same for Kasich and Paul, but to a lesser extent. The rest of them were various shades of HELL NO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 12:24 AM   #50
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I broke down and watched the debate tonight. Rand Paul (who I do not trust and will not support) was the only one who spoke with any courage. He said the debt was our major problem, and he would make taking Assad out a priority. In fact, he came out against regime change. Why? Because it always fucks things up. He also took a stand against wholesale information gathering by the government.

Ted Cruz did a good job defending his vote against the NDAA. He promised to not vote for indefinite detention without due process. I liked that.

Trump was a clown. He was phoning it in. Jeb Bush tried to sound presidential, but came off as a whiner. Christie would be more statist than Obama. Kasich looked like your cranky old uncle that no one likes. Rubio was a statist, whiny little bitch. Fiorina is running for VP. Carson. Great surgeon, great man. He should be President . . . Of a medical school.

It doesn't matter. Our choices will be determined by those behind the scenes who control the government. But it was kind of fun to watch. Reminded me of my younger years, when I actually thought it mattered.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 05:20 AM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

ABH, anybody but Hillary will do.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 06:43 AM   #52
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Cruz gives political speeches while praying to god on the stump. That is just fucking weird. Not as weird as magic underwear man they ran last time, so he topped it by creating a "prayer team" so preachers could conference call in and pray for his campaign. That may appeal to someone over 80, but to the rest, and vast majority, that is just too fucking weird to vote for.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:04 AM   #53
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I like Cruz over Trump but Trump will win. SO... TRUMP TRAIN!
Trump will get slaughtered in the general election and the GOP brand will be damaged for a decade. Maybe even 20 years.

Thanks to idiots who let their bile control their emotions rather than their brain.

Trump has NEVER won an election anywhere and for good reason. He is a narcissistic asshole with a lot of stupid slogans, but absolutely no REAL plan to implement anything.

And yet, you want his first elected job to be President of the United States.

National suicide is not a conservative agenda.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #54
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Trump will get slaughtered in the general election and the GOP brand will be damaged for a decade. Maybe even 20 years.

Thanks to idiots who let their bile control their emotions rather than their brain.

Trump has NEVER won an election anywhere and for good reason. He is a narcissistic asshole with a lot of stupid slogans, but absolutely no REAL plan to implement anything.

Unfortunately, we are going to have to listen to this line of reasoning. I'm against it emotionally, because I like Trump, but you are right. He cannot win.

We need what the liberals fear we will wise up to. Someone who thinks like Trump, but talks like a moderate. Same for the SCOTUS. Get a judge who pretends to be a moderate but thinks like Scalia and acts like him once in power.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:39 AM   #55
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Sure seems to be, ExNYer. Now Trump says he "respects" the Republicans he's met, and likes his opponents, "in a different way."

Total fucking idiot.

And you idiots are totally fucking all in with him. I love the reasoning from the mouth breathers.

You were better off with the Mormon Moron.

And Scalia, the toad, is the biggest fucking idiot to sit on SCOTUS in my lifetime, JL. He is a real fucking scholar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARUMPF.
Old 12-16-2015, 07:45 AM   #56
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I broke down and watched the debate tonight. Rand Paul (who I do not trust and will not support) was the only one who spoke with any courage. He said the debt was our major problem, and he would make taking Assad out a priority. In fact, he came out against regime change. Why? Because it always fucks things up. He also took a stand against wholesale information gathering by the government.
I can see why you don't trust him. He said he was against regime change and then you said he wants to take out Assad - funny shit.

BTW - debt doesn't matter, because the whole world is stupid enough to take our paper and electronic money and assign it value. The Swiss probably don't understand it - but all we need to do is pretend we care about it as we keep deficit spending from now until Jesus returns. The national debt of the United States denominated in dollars and printed both on paper and electronically is the cleverest thing the country has ever done. Bernie Madoff even marvels at the larcenously clever boondoggle.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:48 AM   #57
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Gibberish.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:58 PM   #58
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I can see why you don't trust him. He said he was against regime change and then you said he wants to take out Assad - funny shit.

BTW - debt doesn't matter, because the whole world is stupid enough to take our paper and electronic money and assign it value. The Swiss probably don't understand it - but all we need to do is pretend we care about it as we keep deficit spending from now until Jesus returns. The national debt of the United States denominated in dollars and printed both on paper and electronically is the cleverest thing the country has ever done. Bernie Madoff even marvels at the larcenously clever boondoggle.
The debt matters. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 12:20 PM   #59
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Where to start. The good reason why Trump has never won an election is because he's never run for office. Pretty sure that's the reason. Trump is a narcissistic asshole. Like Obama isn't. At least Trumps tide has raised some ships. Obama tide is stuck in low, his boats are stuck in sand. And the reason Trumps numbers continue to climb is because he hasn't held public office. There's a large section of voters who are fed up with political corruption, cronyism and incompetence. Yeah, use your brain and keep voting for the same old thing. Isn't that the definition of insanity? Trump has built a $10 billion empire, Obama couldn't run a lemonade stand. A community organizer and a junior senator with no record. And we elected that goofball twice. That being said, Trump is not my first choice for the republican nomination. I thought he would have run out of steam by now. But he's still going up. If he earns the nomination, I will vote for him. Beats the pear in a pantsuit. Or a Commie.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 04:34 PM   #60
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Everything, at this point, is all hypothetical when it comes to who will be where when it comes to the nut cutting.
The questions will be who is going to show up and who will stay home.
I am a firm believer that there are those that stay home because they feel that neither option is a choice they would make and the difference between the two will not affect their daily lives. Apathy because to them there is no difference.

How long has it been since there was a person running for President that was not a career politician that affected an election. I think that was probably that old fucker that ran as a third party candidate that was gong to stop the gridlock, Ross Perot. He was the only one that garnered enough of the apathetic voters to change to outcome of the election.

there have been very few mainstream party candidates that were not career politicians. It will be interesting to see if Trump will stir the apathetic or if most of them will do as they usually do and sit at home. On the other hand, there will also be those that will not vote for Trump because he is not, and you can fill in the blank for the litany of excuses one of which is not sufficiently pure or religious enough.

There is also the remote possibility that Trump could go for and take the win, select a VP that he likes and would be a good president, and resign. You just never know about him.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women