Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47488
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2020, 05:14 AM   #31
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
more importantly

whats with that Jiff peanut butter in the backround?

she have a dog?
DATY Aid
hay its better than fish smell if not fresh fish
gave the dog a Jiff roofie, licked the roof of mouth for hours
What women would not wonder if worked on men

mmmmmm looking at pics I change my mind, not going to make me some toast with LandOLakes n Jiff
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:48 AM   #32
jclaxton78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

In earlier pics she looked more miserable but cuter. Now she appears very disheveled and third-worldy.
jclaxton78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:36 PM   #33
Dzaddy_D
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This chicks ad is like "3rd world feed the hungry kids" meets sex trafficking...

Btw be very careful with this one. She will admit to std status if u ask and the results are startling. Regardless she is getting alot of clients. Johns lined up at her house to get a taste.
Dzaddy_D is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 08:21 PM   #34
jclaxton78
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzaddy_D View Post
This chicks ad is like "3rd world feed the hungry kids" meets sex trafficking...

Btw be very careful with this one. She will admit to std status if u ask and the results are startling. Regardless she is getting alot of clients. Johns lined up at her house to get a taste.
Yeah I recall someone on here saying when they walked in to meet her, she was scratching/itching her crotch, so he left right then & there. That's a symptom of many an std. Plus dudes are going raw I hear, poor kid is turning into a cum dumpster. Some like to roll the dice.
jclaxton78 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 10:56 PM   #35
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

And the plot thickens

ALL the best scenarios I look for when choosing
, especially making a video for the jealous BF!
https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...t/595071144746

Come out and have some fun with me and making my ex-boyfriend jealous as you can tell there are some fake comments on my page now because my ex-boyfriend found my page he insist on trying to mess up my money by saying I have STDs read between the lines been on here for 4 days read the comments above it I just got out of rehab and got tested for everything if you come and hang out I have no problem showing you my paperwork from the doctor and hospital I'm telling you right now I have no STDs which would get me in trouble if I'm lying you must use the condom as has been since day one but again please come out help me make him more jealous and see what else he'll write on my page we can do videos and send it to him with anything to make them a little more just works and trust me his penis was so small I've never been satisfied so please come and finish what he can never start against read the comments before that and obviously you can tell it's a jealous person that wrote the other once and I've been on here for 4 days so that must be one hell of an STD clinic they can give you a 4-year Advance on your testing but read between the lines guys about to have some fun and help me rub it in his face definitely would like a picture of your dick in my s*** cuz his dick is small trust me he doesn't even have to shake at the the wind does it but come out and have some fun and help me make them jealous the more you can make it seem like you never could do it the more I want to show him and you'll see with his comments that obviously is but it still hurt come have some fun call me I have paperwork I promise you're more than welcome to see paperwork when you show up if not I wouldn't expect you to stay so why waste my time or yours I only put this all on here because there's no reason to start a new page because it's all bulshit and I figured I'd get them or Jealous by staying here proving my point simple as that I'll talk to you guys that are real soon and right now trust me bigger the better haven't been able to feel anything in ears 3 years be exact and I slept with him a day ago but it's pretty stupid to put something on there like that after that but that's why it's a fake person but I can't rent and rave I expect you guys to figure out between the lines definitely not short and sweet you can call me if you want to talk about it
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:25 AM   #36
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Well this is something... But it's not paragraphs....
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:57 AM   #37
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben dover View Post
Well this is something... But it's not paragraphs....
Times two.

Happy that I thought she wasnt the cutest thing when I first saw the post : )
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 02:51 PM   #38
tbear4u77
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode called "Two Face" where he didn't know how his girlfriend would look from one date to the next. First pics are cute, last ones are a disaster!

https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...y/315440087895
tbear4u77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:44 PM   #39
Dzaddy_D
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I guess its best if she doesnt smile too much. Thats the main difference between her decent pics and bad pics. And her hair being in ponytail vs being down. The Pic showing her asshole and pussy is hot though. Might fuck if i was drunk enough.
Dzaddy_D is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 05:54 PM   #40
Missburger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I wouldn’t touch her
In a million years
IMO
Missburger is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Sophia STG Roc 585-329-9202

AMPReviews.net