Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you see a lady that OUTED her clients for TEXTING TOO MUCH?
NO, I would not see her. I value my privacy. 150 95.54%
YES, I do not care if my PERSONAL INFORMATION is scattered all over the internet. 7 4.46%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2019, 06:58 AM   #1
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

User ID: 116039
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Would you spend time with a lady IF...

So,

I have a QUESTION for the COMMUNITY... Would you spend time with a lady, from our world, if she has a history of OUTING HER CLIENTS for the grievance offense of TEXTING TOO MUCH?

Your curious slave,

Guinevere
Slave Guinevere is online now   Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #2
tx2for3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

If the guy is being a nuisance and she gives him fair warning to stop and he doesn’t, what else is she going to do?
tx2for3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:28 AM   #3
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx2for3 View Post
If the guy is being a nuisance and she gives him fair warning to stop and he doesn’t, what else is she going to do?
Really?!!

Hmmm... We deal with annoying people every day... It comes with the job... We get dick picks, threats, vulgar language, etc...

When this happens... I activate the BLOCK FEATURE on my phone and I MOVE ON... Annoying person is eliminated...

But that is just me...
Old 01-15-2019, 07:53 AM   #4
4funn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
When this happens... I activate the BLOCK FEATURE on my phone and I MOVE ON
Exactly!.. +1
4funn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:06 AM   #5
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Alerts should only be for legit threats. Like, he was threatening to do some fucked up shit to you, or beat your ass or is stalking your incall or something. Texting a bunch is annoying, but can easily be ignored as Slave said. If we put alerts out for every person who annoyed us, a good amount would be on the DNS list for stupid reasons like not reading a PM that has all the information in it. That's something that annoys me
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:34 AM   #6
Strongside45
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I agree Evelyn! Safety should be the main concern, not annoyance. You're looking amazing as usual by the way! Hope to see you soon.
Strongside45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 08:49 AM   #7
Slave Guinevere
Slave gone Wild

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside45 View Post
I agree Evelyn! Safety should be the main concern, not annoyance. You're looking amazing as usual by the way! Hope to see you soon.
Isn't she GORGEOUS?!? Lovely Evelyn is always a favorite of mine...

Outing another person is such a horrible thing to do to someone in our world... Whether the person be male or female...

Which also raises the QUESTION of how much TEXTING is TOO MUCH? Plus, if we are going to say that this is ALLOWED for the women...then should the men be allowed to OUT US if we perchance TEXT TOO MUCH as well?!?
Old 01-15-2019, 09:52 AM   #8
Big.Boy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Gotta set and respect the boundaries. Need to have good 2 way communication so both parties know what is and isn’t allowed, and when there is too much texting going on. Respect is key✊
Big.Boy is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 01:31 PM   #9
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Do it like the old days: each text message will be billed so much to the sender upon visit.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 01:28 PM   #10
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Unhappy

No

The older providers are the ones that out the most(not saying all), the younger ones not so much .
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:38 PM   #11
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I say mutual respect of privacy & if someone threatens to put u in harms way or is overly aggressive& asking them to stop & they dnt, then put a damn alert. No in just womens locker room.. Let ppl know of this disturbing behavior.
Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:54 PM   #12
Leoman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

she has to state clearly to him 'only text me for blah blah etc' so heknows the boundaries. i can understand if he texts alot because there are few providers that actually interact with cliets in almost gfe manner and care to their clients to make it seem like its not all about business. i know a provider who is like that and is quick to respond to any text no matter time of day never gets mad and she is busy too but thats what makes clients love her and many on eccie and oh2 know her and will vouch she is one of coolest ppl ull meet but we all respect she wants her life private and not advertised on forums. and she is UTR does not advertise gets her clients from word of mouth. i was texting her other day talking about cowboys game andnothing hobby related but thats why she has my loyalty and makes me go baçk besides fact shes super hot. then there are providers u know u can only text if its hobby related
Leoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 03:37 PM   #13
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
No

The older providers are the ones that out the most(not saying all), the younger ones not so much .
Not agreeing/ not disagreeing

However the recent shit storm going on with some of the providers in the Louisiana coed forums could re-enforce this statement! jeez
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 09:51 PM   #14
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

Thumbs up

A very good read ...
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 10:51 PM   #15
tx2for3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Really?!!

Hmmm... We deal with annoying people every day... It comes with the job... We get dick picks, threats, vulgar language, etc...

When this happens... I activate the BLOCK FEATURE on my phone and I MOVE ON... Annoying person is eliminated...

But that is just me...

Maybe I’m interpreting the message incorrectly. If a creep uses a masking app and can bypass a block, then it turns into harassment. That type of behavior has to feel threatening. Of course if simply blocking a pest works, then I agree- outing is out of bounds.
tx2for3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women