Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2018, 01:25 AM   #16
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passion2015 View Post
And now the sole purpose is to try and get President Trump out of office. Let's spend more tax paying money for BS instead of working on real matters for the American people.

You mean like how the Republican controlled house did nothing but waste peoples tax money trying to block everything Obama tried to do? Trying to repeal Obama care over 80 times, how well did that end for them? I remember the Democrats saying the exact same thing you just did. We should be tending to other matters. Well now the door has swung the other way.

I'm neither Republican nor Democrat, I vote for who I think is the best person for the job at the time.

Fyi, the economy doesn't look so bad now for once and were not just giving stuff away.

Just my 2 cents
Right now the economy is "stable" at best, thanks to Obama leaving Trump with a full plate and some dessert. But if it starts to slip even the slightest bit (which it looks like it very well may) Trump is gone.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 05:55 AM   #17
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Well, if I may ask do you at least go and vote? Because there are more than just two options on the ballot every election. So if you don't vote your post & words are worthless. I admit I am not a fan of the "Two Party" system myself because you are right in that it does lead to corruption on both sides, which is why I vote for a Green Party candidate every chance I get, with the exception of the Prez, Gov, Senate, and Congressman races. Those races are too important to waste in a state like this which I would love see turn blue.

Good morning, sugar..

vs<<-- on the worthless part. You're entitled to your opinion.

https://youtu.be/JI8AMRbqY6w
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:37 AM   #18
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I don't care if you call the 2018 mid-term elections a "Blue Wave" or not. Fact is Republicans lost big time. Republicans now have to figure out what went wrong and why so many voters abandoned their party. The only voting bloc that Trump can truly depend on are old, white men with no college education.

Trump won't change. That is a fact. His personality cost him millions of votes this year and yet what does he do? Gets in a war of words with Chief Justice John Roberts. Unbelievable.

The only thing Trump has going for him in the upcoming 2020 presidential election is that he is the incumbent, and it is difficult to oust the incumbent. Many economists predict the economy will falter before the next election. Inflation is up. There has been no progress at all for health care under Trump. Our immigration policies are nowhere. It is VERY doubtful there will be funding for "the wall". The tax reform package did little for the middle class but gave rich people in this country a huge bonus. Foreign relations are at their nadir.

The next 2 years will be very interesting in the political arena.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 08:35 AM   #19
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

If there was a time that a 3rd party candidate could emerge as a viable candidate it should be in 2020. The last person that was a serious contender was Ross Perot. I believe he was with the independent party. But then he dropped out of that race and then wanted to drop back in - and he lost his chance. I liked Ross Perot. He was no bullshit and not politically correct. It's going to have to be a strong person to beat Trump. And I don't see anybody close to being as vibrant,original and tough as Trump in the Democratic party or the Libertarian party. Of course, there is that Democratic poster boy - Michael Avenatti - haha.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 09:15 AM   #20
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh oh don't tell the Rock that the Republican party is only for old,white man!!

https://youtu.be/a7jAieAn5GE
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video The Hillary Song
Old 11-23-2018, 10:14 AM   #21
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
If there was a time that a 3rd party candidate could emerge as a viable candidate it should be in 2020. The last person that was a serious contender was Ross Perot. I believe he was with the independent party. But then he dropped out of that race and then wanted to drop back in - and he lost his chance. I liked Ross Perot. He was no bullshit and not politically correct. It's going to have to be a strong person to beat Trump. And I don't see anybody close to being as vibrant,original and tough as Trump in the Democratic party or the Libertarian party. Of course, there is that Democratic poster boy - Michael Avenatti - haha.

Hahahaha vibrant, original and tough? I don’t think that describes Trump unless you live in that bubble. He’s so tough he’s afraid to fire people in person. Afraid to visit the troops overseas. And afraid to confront world leaders. Vibrant? He’s lazy and boring. The only people who find his rallies entertaining are his cult followers. He just rambles. Telling lies.

The Democratic Party actually has some good candidates. We don’t need someone like you telling us who our “poster boy” is. No one I know thinks of Avenatti as that. Only people like you. You’re lying even to yourself with that statement. You’re from Texas. There’s the guy name Beto you would have said is the poster boy if you were being honest.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 10:16 AM   #22
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh oh don't tell the Rock that the Republican party is only for old,white man!!

https://youtu.be/a7jAieAn5GE
Attachments area
Preview YouTube video The Hillary Song
You should look at the number of women in Congress that are Republicans.. Then the number of minorities that are Republicans. And come backcourt fo me.
Old 11-23-2018, 02:46 PM   #23
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I don't live in a bubble - although I would like too!

Ok, guess who made the top 20 list of Democratic candidates for President?
I'll provide a link for you - https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fd2c5be5a9b2

Oh Hillary is on there too!

I don't see a star emerging that cam beat Trump - not now anyway. And you can forget Booker - he's a woman beater and still looks like an abusive ex husband to me.

Wait!! Oh a Booker/Avenatti ticket would be priceless!!!

Dude why don't you join us over in the national politics section? There needs to be another Democratic voice since some of our valued posters went on a little self imposed hiatus. Frankly, it's boring if everyone thinks the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
Hahahaha vibrant, original and tough? I don’t think that describes Trump unless you live in that bubble. He’s so tough he’s afraid to fire people in person. Afraid to visit the troops overseas. And afraid to confront world leaders. Vibrant? He’s lazy and boring. The only people who find his rallies entertaining are his cult followers. He just rambles. Telling lies.

The Democratic Party actually has some good candidates. We don’t need someone like you telling us who our “poster boy” is. No one I know thinks of Avenatti as that. Only people like you. You’re lying even to yourself with that statement. You’re from Texas. There’s the guy name Beto you would have said is the poster boy if you were being honest.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:18 PM   #24
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:

I'll provide a link for you - https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.fd2c5be5a9b2

I don't see a star emerging that cam beat Trump - not now anyway. And you can forget Booker - he's a woman beater and still looks like an abusive ex husband to me.

Dude why don't you join us over in the national politics section? There needs to be another Democratic voice since some of our valued posters went on a little self imposed hiatus. Frankly, it's boring if everyone thinks the same.

Oh I never said that Avenatti isn't someone who may want to run. I said he wasn't the "poster boy" for the Democrats. You can't see a star? No one saw Obama coming either. Oh come on now. You are a supporter of a man who on tape talking about sexually harassing women. Who has multiple women accusing him of just that. Who on tape talked about walking into the dressing rooms of girls to see them change. Yet you want to talk about Booker? Trump looks like a racist to me. So I guess we will have a racist/womanizing/assaulter vs. what you think Booker is.

The Democrats will have plenty of options. They will have a ground game and they will have plenty of people wanting to vote against Trump again. Trump is gonna rile his base but he will now have a record to bring up. He can't just say what he will do.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:21 PM   #25
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Unless Trump gets his act together and Democrats don't nominate someone with the baggage of Hillary Clinton, Trump will not be favored to win. I keep reminding you and others -- Trump won in 2016 by carrying Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania by less than a percent in each state. He barely won Florida and Arizona. In the recent elections Republicans were drubbed in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pa. And lost the Arizona senate seat. The Republican Senate victories were in states that were solid Trump in 2016 other than Florida, so the wins there were basically meaningless in the electoral vote.

Trump has to reverse the trend that is occurring.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 05:31 PM   #26
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok tell me who you think are viable candidates for the Democratic ticket in 2020. I'll go you one further. If the dems could find someone like Ann Richards - I would say they have a chance. I say Ann Richards because well..that woman had balls and one hell of a way with words. Remember when she spoke at the dem convection? George was born with a silver spoon in his mouth? You might be too young to remember but that's what the dems need. IMO

Quote:
Oh I never said that Avenatti isn't someone who may want to run. I said he wasn't the "poster boy" for the Democrats. You can't see a star? No one saw Obama coming either. Oh come on now. You are a supporter of a man who on tape talking about sexually harassing women. Who has multiple women accusing him of just that. Who on tape talked about walking into the dressing rooms of girls to see them change. Yet you want to talk about Booker? Trump looks like a racist to me. So I guess we will have a racist/womanizing/assaulter vs. what you think Booker is.

The Democrats will have plenty of options. They will have a ground game and they will have plenty of people wanting to vote against Trump again. Trump is gonna rile his base but he will now have a record to bring up. He can't just say what he will do.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:34 PM   #27
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And how about that Florida? Wow, 2 R senators from the 3rd most populist state. Yeah, that took me by surprise and that speaks volumes for 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Unless Trump gets his act together and Democrats don't nominate someone with the baggage of Hillary Clinton, Trump will not be favored to win. I keep reminding you and others -- Trump won in 2016 by carrying Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania by less than a percent in each state. He barely won Florida and Arizona. In the recent elections Republicans were drubbed in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pa. And lost the Arizona senate seat. The Republican Senate victories were in states that were solid Trump in 2016 other than Florida, so the wins there were basically meaningless in the electoral vote.

Trump has to reverse the trend that is occurring.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:50 PM   #28
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ok tell me who you think are viable candidates for the Democratic ticket in 2020. I'll go you one further. If the dems could find someone like Ann Richards - I would say they have a chance. I say Ann Richards because well..that woman had balls and one hell of a way with words. Remember when she spoke at the dem convection? George was born with a silver spoon in his mouth? You might be too young to remember but that's what the dems need. IMO

Viable? It's 2 yrs out. Who knows who's viable. Again this time the last two president's where not know to be viable candidates. So why play the guessing game now? I like a lot of the potential candidates though. And I really like one who's not truly one yet. If Admiral McRaven ran or was the VP for a candidate. That would be a strong ticket.
Old 11-23-2018, 05:57 PM   #29
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Quote:
And how about that Florida? Wow, 2 R senators from the 3rd most populist state. Yeah, that took me by surprise and that speaks volumes for 2020.
It shouldn't have been that much of a surprise. And how does it speak volumes for 2020? Speedracer pointed out something that speaks volumes for 2020. They lost PA, WI, and MI. Those are key states. If you think trading FL for those three will be ok, you're gonna be very disappointed come 2020. And like he pointed out AZ too. That's tough to lose. Trump will have more money to run in 2020, though he can't say he's not the establishment or bought when you get all that money. So he will have an advantage. But he will gin up the Democratic base a lot while trying to rile up his. And we still have the unknown of what will come out with Mueller and when the Dems get his taxes and get his people in hearings. There's a long time between now and 2020 and Trump will be sweating bullets.
Old 11-23-2018, 07:12 PM   #30
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, it is a long time from now until 2020. I was surprised by Florida because that has not happened since 1870. I think that was the year - it was 18 something. I think WI and MI will be on board with Trump come election time but not PA. AZ was very tight indeed. What the Dems need also in 2020 is their base to come out and vote. If they do that it will be very interesting. And I agree there is more to come.

Quote:
It shouldn't have been that much of a surprise. And how does it speak volumes for 2020? Speedracer pointed out something that speaks volumes for 2020. They lost PA, WI, and MI. Those are key states. If you think trading FL for those three will be ok, you're gonna be very disappointed come 2020. And like he pointed out AZ too. That's tough to lose. Trump will have more money to run in 2020, though he can't say he's not the establishment or bought when you get all that money. So he will have an advantage. But he will gin up the Democratic base a lot while trying to rile up his. And we still have the unknown of what will come out with Mueller and when the Dems get his taxes and get his people in hearings. There's a long time between now and 2020 and Trump will be sweating bullets.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women