Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin

The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Fire Mueller!

The time has come to fire Mueller and pardon everyone he has obtained convictions for. Mueller was supposed to prosecute anyone found to be committing crimes by "interfering" with the 2016 election. Those laws would be to hack into voting machines and change votes in collusion with a foreign government, or to use the funds from a foreign government to illicitly fund a campaign.

But setting up fake Facebook or Twitter accounts with a foreign government to mislead people isn't a crime, not that any American even did that. And printing hacked emails to humiliate a candidate is no crime either. Hacking is a crime but printing what was taken as a journalist is no crime. Nor is taking opposition research from a foreign government a crime, as is often alleged by Trump bashers.

So what has Mueller done? He's gotten a handful of smucks convicted for saying things to the FBI which were not accurate. Well all that's going to do is prevent anyone in the future from even speaking to them. They were not under oath anyway but that doesn't matter. Under our idiot laws you don't have to be under oath when you say something which turns out to untrue if you say it to a Federal officer. That's an automatic felony. Try renting a house or voting after you've pled to that one.

Then Mueller indicted a score of Russian intelligence bureaucrats for hacking into emails and setting up fake Facebook accounts! So he's indicted Russian intelligence managers in Russia for doing what our own NSA and CIA do everyday to other countries! We don't do those same things everyday? Wow Mueller had just discovered that espionage involves breaking laws! What a dumbass he is. Now are the Russians supposed to indict the Director of the CIA or NSA when they discover that we've hacked someone's emails Russia or listened to their cell phone calls or looked at their emails in violation of Russian laws? What a fucking joke Mueller is.

Mueller also convicted businessman Paul Manafort for exaggerating his income on a bank loan, and for "failing to report foreign income," both felonies. Poor Manafort like all Americans doing business overseas would never have been convicted of these common transgressions were it not for Mueller's zealous mission. That one is a travesty.

What Trump must do is pardon Manafort and eveyone else convicted from this insane prosecution. Unless they are guilty of actually colluding with the Russians to hack into a voting machine or actually changing votes of Americans to sway an election they must all be pardoned.

Not a single vote was changed by anything the Russians did and this madness has to end. Let these pardons be a message to all prosecutors that when they over-step their missions and use their office improperly it will serve no ends.

Oh and here's the capper. Now he's going after Julian Assange LOL. Next he'll be pouring over eccie to see if anyone here re-printed any of Hilary's hacked emails.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 12:55 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

If i'm to believe what the media is posting, he has the leg work behind him and is writing up the report.

I can wait for that. And then we can determine the scope of such.

At least he got more out of it than Ken Starr did.

Oh, as for Manafort, he can get a pardon *BUT* the same charges can be pressed in State court. A Presidential pardon is void there.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 05:05 PM   #3
romantico
Gaining Momentum

“...or to use the funds from a foreign government to illicitly fund a campaign.“

That’s exactly what is also being investigated.
romantico is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2018, 08:30 PM   #4
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Also a couple Republican Senators are backing Mueller.

If you haven't noticed, Pence hasn't been active that much.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 10:52 AM   #5
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
If i'm to believe what the media is posting, he has the leg work behind him and is writing up the report.

I can wait for that. And then we can determine the scope of such.

At least he got more out of it than Ken Starr did.

Oh, as for Manafort, he can get a pardon *BUT* the same charges can be pressed in State court. A Presidential pardon is void there.
I didn't know he would owe NY state taxes from foreign derived income.

The US is one of only two countries in the world which requires it's citizens to pay taxes on income made overseas. This is leading to a flood of people renouncing their American citizenships, including a former pal of mine from Houston who heads the Lone Star Fund, one of the highest performing worldwide. He's been a citizen of Ireland for a while now.

So much for "land of the free and home of the brave."
Old 11-19-2018, 10:57 AM   #6
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romantico View Post
“...or to use the funds from a foreign government to illicitly fund a campaign.“

That’s exactly what is also being investigated.
The US has on many occasions funneled funds into the campaigns of foreign governments or funded opposition parties or groups. It's doing that today in Iran, and until recently was doing it in Ukraine, Egypt, Tunisia, and scores of other places in the Middle East.

Being from Houston I know at least a half dozen people there who have been ripped off by the government of Ghana in the last ten years since the oil boom there. There are probably a hundred different companies in Houston alone with claims against the Ghana government which will never be resolved.

In the past we would have gone to our government and perhaps got relief by having our agencies change the regime there. But today our government is out of the business of regime change to protect American business interests.

Too bad.

Old 11-20-2018, 03:12 PM   #7
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
So much for "land of the free and home of the brave."
Freedom ain't free.
Alot of people forget that.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 09:41 AM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Not only that....

Quote:

Then Mueller indicted a score of Russian intelligence bureaucrats for hacking into emails and setting up fake Facebook accounts!

Not only that, but when a lawyer showed up to court to represent the Ruskies, Mueller started tap dancing and not wanting to submit to discovery process. As far as I know, he still has not showed the charges or evidence.

Quote:

Mueller also convicted businessman Paul Manafort for exaggerating his income on a bank loan, and for "failing to report foreign income," both felonies. Poor Manafort like all Americans doing business overseas would never have been convicted of these common transgressions were it not for Mueller's zealous mission. That one is a travesty.

In addition to other 'charges', the sum total of all misdeaes claimed were from an investigation that was stated 9 years ago and dropped for lack of evidence . Not only that, but all alleged crimes were committed while Manafort worked in the Hillary campaign. Go figure...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 11:52 AM   #9
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Not only that, but when a lawyer showed up to court to represent the Ruskies, Mueller started tap dancing and not wanting to submit to discovery process. As far as I know, he still has not showed the charges or evidence.

In addition to other 'charges', the sum total of all misdeaes claimed were from an investigation that was stated 9 years ago and dropped for lack of evidence . Not only that, but all alleged crimes were committed while Manafort worked in the Hillary campaign. Go figure...
Mueller can't come up with anything illegal regarding "collusion" or election tampering so he's persecuting whoever he runs into along the way for jaywalking or whatever, but all these charges are actually felonies because of the draconian way the Federal Codes are written so all we have is a heap of ordinary citizens who's lives are now in tatters.

Removal from his post is not good enough for venal prosecutors like Mueller. If we lived in the world of our forefathers he'd be lynched.

btw most people in America who were lynched were white too. It happened to anyone the public was sufficiently pissed off about regardless of race.
Old 11-24-2018, 05:13 PM   #10
Austin Dude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Mueller can't come up with anything illegal regarding "collusion" or election tampering so he's persecuting whoever he runs into along the way for jaywalking or whatever, but all these charges are actually felonies because of the draconian way the Federal Codes are written so all we have is a heap of ordinary citizens who's lives are now in tatters.

Removal from his post is not good enough for venal prosecutors like Mueller. If we lived in the world of our forefathers he'd be lynched.

btw most people in America who were lynched were white too. It happened to anyone the public was sufficiently pissed off about regardless of race.
May God. What kind of racist tries to whitewash lynching? You know there are actually stats for this? Like ones that show that from 1882 when they could track it, there were 4,733. 3,466 or so were African Americans. The rest were white. And the numbers for whites are skewed too because they included Mexicans, Chinese and Native Americans in those numbers. Seriously, I wish more people who looked like you would point out the blatant racist things you say. It would make me think we aren’t doomed as a civilization on this topic.
Austin Dude is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:05 AM   #11
Clay Media
BANNED

Well, blacks commit more crime. So it would make sense that they have a higher arrest rate, incarceration rate, and lynching rate.
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:49 AM   #12
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Humpty - you're not fooling anyone. Why do you wish to
to continue with this hate speech? It does not do anybody any good. You've been RTMed.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 10:50 AM   #13
Clay Media
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
to continue with this hate speech? It does not do anybody any good. You've been RTMed.
What about what I said was "hate speech"? Maybe we should outlaw the department of Justice for compiling crime statistics and
statistics on who was lynched? The truth gets makes brainwashed people very angry!

Or are you just virtue signaling?
Clay Media is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:44 AM   #14
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Dude View Post
May God. What kind of racist tries to whitewash lynching? You know there are actually stats for this? Like ones that show that from 1882 when they could track it, there were 4,733. 3,466 or so were African Americans. The rest were white. And the numbers for whites are skewed too because they included Mexicans, Chinese and Native Americans in those numbers. Seriously, I wish more people who looked like you would point out the blatant racist things you say. It would make me think we aren’t doomed as a civilization on this topic.
Most people think lynching was done only to blacks. That's why I mentioned it.

But yes, I do think Mueller should be lynched, and tar-and-feathered first.

The sight of Mueller tar and feathered and strung up from a tree warms my heart during the holiday season.

Old 11-28-2018, 11:16 AM   #15
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Hate speech is a crime.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women