Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Mississippi
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Mississippi Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2018, 06:38 AM   #16
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I can’t buy a piss ant a pair of wrestling boots!!! I been having to take matters in my own hands sense u want share the affordable pussy!!! I mean let’s face it a 300 a hr chick cash to the poor man like me who has to pay taxes actually cost 400 a hour!!! I mean fucking is fun but dam! And that shit is not like fine wine either!! Age don’t make it get no better if she is good she is good if she not she not! But nothing beats a good body young hot piece of Pussy except for two of them!!!!
Big chief 269 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:44 AM   #17
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I seldom fuck anyone over 30 in real life much less when paying for it. I want something that I cant get on my own when I am shelling out my cash for it. If you search around you can find tons of women who are more than happy to take a reasonable rate for their time. I am not into gfe at all not with a hooker I save that for my girl not a woman who sees 10 old nasty guys a day. So maybe 2 or 3 bills an hour is justified for you guys who treat these women like girlfriends kissing and sucking all over them and eating up a ton of their time. Me I am there to get a nut and get the fuck on. I have no desire to eat a hookers pussy or kiss her mouth. God I dont know how anybody who knows what these poor women have to do could ever want to do that with them. If you look in the mirror and see how ugly you are just think how bad the rest of the guys who were there before you probably were? You really want to kiss all over that? I am in and out as fast as possible so maybe thats why I have such an aversion to paying crazy high rates. On the rare occasion that I do shell out those rates I do spend my entire time with the girl and do all those things that I do with my gf but I only spend that kind of cake on smoking hot young girls and never anyone else. They have to be so young and hot that I dont care that some 60 year old 400 pound grandpa was just on top of her. Lets face it girls that hot are rare so its not something I do all that often maybe once or twice a year someone that hot comes around.

I have been expanding my horizons a little I picked up a new civilian side piece that is 40 and have been seeing her a few days a week on average. She is actually hot to be 40 and loves to fuck. She wears me out when I see her. I used to fuck her in my early 20s and she hit me on fb out the blue a few months back. I keep my rl fb status as single for this very reason. I told her I had a so and she was like I just want to fuck like old times. So I met her mainly out of curiosity because I wanted to see how her tits had aged. She had some of the nicest natural tits I had ever seen in my life back when we were young. She had kids and they got giant so she had to have a reduction but the dr did great work and they are remarkably firm for a 40 year old women and very very nice. Is it as nice as the 25 year old so? No not anywhere close but it doesnt turn my stomach like I thought fucking a woman that age would. I actually look forward to seeing her. See I am capable of growth. I never thought I would say that I enjoy fucking a women over 30. I am pretty proud of myself I think I will take her to lunch today then pound her good at her house and finish russian between those tig ole bitties. Other than being dirt poor fat and ugly I have been blessed with a pretty good life. I dont know what I did to deserve it
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 10:18 AM   #18
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Bass cat u a straight up hater!!! Tell us broke ass poor bastards shit like that! Now share them 40 dollar bitches my ha d is tired!!! It’s Christmas time throw a dog a bone Damit!!!
Old 12-13-2018, 10:42 AM   #19
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big chief 269 View Post
Bass cat u a straight up hater!!! Tell us broke ass poor bastards shit like that! Now share them 40 dollar bitches my ha d is tired!!! It’s Christmas time throw a dog a bone Damit!!!
BigChief they aint hard to find all you have to do is ask? I seldom offer 40 unless they have 60 listed then I will throw 40 out there and 90 percent of the time they will bite. I dont know about you but I dont make 40 for 5 minutes of my time. So while it sounds like 40 is low in reality its not bad at all. In and out thats the key gents. These ladies want you gone before you even show up so do them a favor go get yours as fast as you can and leave as quick as possible. You will make actual friends when you learn this. Once a girl sees me a few times and she figures out what I am about they usually start to actually enjoy me coming to see them. I dont have any bullshit with me. I show up with one thing in mind and leave after. If they want to talk and hang out then fine but I dont ever push for that. I want to leave just as bad as they want me out of there. You 60 year old guys who actually think you have something in common with tht 25 year old you are paying to fuck are living in a fantasy world. Shure she lets you think your different than the rest of the old men who comes to see her that she despises. Truth is she would maybe learn to like you just a little bit if you didnt try and spend the day with her. Maybe I am wrong maybe young hot women really think your special. I am sure thats why you have so many of them in real life fighting over you smh
Old 12-13-2018, 03:28 PM   #20
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Bass cat do u really think we believe u can stay on a pussy 5 minutes or is it five minutes total time undressing and dressing back with the 3 pump blow included?
Old 12-13-2018, 04:15 PM   #21
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by So SLO View Post
I've seen Nina a couple of times. Like Vachon said. Very mechanical and just gets the job done now. It's best if you call right before you get there. Funny hours and even with the sign on. She will keep the door locked. They also have a taco stand right out front in the parking lot.
Yeah, a decade or so ago - she seemed to enjoy the conversation during sessions, she seemed to enjoy making sure you enjoyed yourself. I recommended the place back then. The place opened at the time posted and closed later on the same way instead of opening when Nina needs a couple of bucks and closing 2 hours later. She still gets the job done. But she is more like a stroke machine now than someone providing service. Not criticizing. I am sure working in an AMP as a full-time career path makes a girl question her life choices and there is truth to Bass Cat's assertion that a younger girl (even in her late 30's) probably does not squeal with delight when she sees those of us approaching 60 (I'm 55. May as well say 60 at this point) get out of a car in the parking lot. I have never known an AMP who actually provides services in a MP for more than a couple of years before moving on to something they like better or at the very least becoming "front office staff" (Mamasan). Nina PROBABLY has her name on the lease for the building. She has always claimed she did not and that she was no more than a paid provider but it has always been Nina when the doors were open. Everyone else (there have been a few others from time to time) always stayed for a short time and moved on. Even when they were there and on the clock - so was she. Now the place is never open for more than a few hours at really odd hours and it is always Nina doing it. They may as well take the Tropical Spa sign down and just call it Nina's Place. Of course they will also need to take down the "hours of operation" sign and replace it with something that says, "Whenever Nina needs a few bucks". LOL
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 09:36 PM   #22
BassCat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big chief 269 View Post
Bass cat do u really think we believe u can stay on a pussy 5 minutes or is it five minutes total time undressing and dressing back with the 3 pump blow included?
5 minutes total will usually do if I throw some foreplay in there before getting down to business. I saw a video where a guy was on a nude beach and just made himself cum. It was like he literally just willed it out. I am thinking there must be some camera trickery going on. How great would it be if you could just will your load out. It would be a life changer for me. I found the video it really looks like he just willed it out. https://www.xnxx.com/video-o4obz61/beach
Old 12-14-2018, 04:10 PM   #23
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Bass cat don’t lie to me what the most money a woman ever made off u a minute actual time in the hole or was it by the seconds ?
Old 12-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #24
Vachon
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
5 minutes total will usually do if I throw some foreplay in there before getting down to business. I saw a video where a guy was on a nude beach and just made himself cum. It was like he literally just willed it out. I am thinking there must be some camera trickery going on. How great would it be if you could just will your load out. It would be a life changer for me. I found the video it really looks like he just willed it out. https://www.xnxx.com/video-o4obz61/beach
I cannot mentally "will it out" as you say. But there are a few girls here on the coast (ECCIE girls) who have done a remarkable job of "willing it out" for me. Thanks ladies. Really cool super power you have there. You are a service to mankind and the American Way.
Old 12-15-2018, 09:23 AM   #25
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Basscat when you get tired of fucking that 40 year old pussy, sne me her phone number I will take care of her. I have no problem fucking a 40 year old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
I seldom fuck anyone over 30 in real life much less when paying for it. I want something that I cant get on my own when I am shelling out my cash for it. If you search around you can find tons of women who are more than happy to take a reasonable rate for their time. I am not into gfe at all not with a hooker I save that for my girl not a woman who sees 10 old nasty guys a day. So maybe 2 or 3 bills an hour is justified for you guys who treat these women like girlfriends kissing and sucking all over them and eating up a ton of their time. Me I am there to get a nut and get the fuck on. I have no desire to eat a hookers pussy or kiss her mouth. God I dont know how anybody who knows what these poor women have to do could ever want to do that with them. If you look in the mirror and see how ugly you are just think how bad the rest of the guys who were there before you probably were? You really want to kiss all over that? I am in and out as fast as possible so maybe thats why I have such an aversion to paying crazy high rates. On the rare occasion that I do shell out those rates I do spend my entire time with the girl and do all those things that I do with my gf but I only spend that kind of cake on smoking hot young girls and never anyone else. They have to be so young and hot that I dont care that some 60 year old 400 pound grandpa was just on top of her. Lets face it girls that hot are rare so its not something I do all that often maybe once or twice a year someone that hot comes around.

I have been expanding my horizons a little I picked up a new civilian side piece that is 40 and have been seeing her a few days a week on average. She is actually hot to be 40 and loves to fuck. She wears me out when I see her. I used to fuck her in my early 20s and she hit me on fb out the blue a few months back. I keep my rl fb status as single for this very reason. I told her I had a so and she was like I just want to fuck like old times. So I met her mainly out of curiosity because I wanted to see how her tits had aged. She had some of the nicest natural tits I had ever seen in my life back when we were young. She had kids and they got giant so she had to have a reduction but the dr did great work and they are remarkably firm for a 40 year old women and very very nice. Is it as nice as the 25 year old so? No not anywhere close but it doesnt turn my stomach like I thought fucking a woman that age would. I actually look forward to seeing her. See I am capable of growth. I never thought I would say that I enjoy fucking a women over 30. I am pretty proud of myself I think I will take her to lunch today then pound her good at her house and finish russian between those tig ole bitties. Other than being dirt poor fat and ugly I have been blessed with a pretty good life. I dont know what I did to deserve it
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2019, 10:02 PM   #26
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Looks like Nxxx and Tropical are history. Rent sign hanging across the front and drapes out of the windows.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 02:58 AM   #27
Vachon
Premium Access

I mourned the loss of 1 or 2 of our AMPs in the past. Not this one. Tropical amounted to one person who rarely chose to open for business and was no longer worth seeing . That was more of a comment on her attitude than anything else. I don’t blame her though. She did that for way longer than any other I’ve ever encountered. It was way past time for her to get out.
Old 01-20-2019, 01:33 PM   #28
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post
It was way past time for her to get out.
yep
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women