Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-01-2019, 08:29 PM   #16
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
that he lies to everyone else but won't lie to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.97caf3a814bc
I've never seen a failed leader be worshipped as if he is the greatest thing since the Holy Trinity. Highly disgusting.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 10:43 AM   #17
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
that he lies to everyone else but won't lie to them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.97caf3a814bc

LOL this is the same Jeff Bezos owned Washington Post that claimed that Trump and Putin connived together to hack Hilary's emails and rig the election for Trump? We've seen how many of the "Post's" anonymous sources have turned out to all be bullshit. That paper prints nothing but fake news since they printed Condoleeza's Rice's claims that Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons. LOL. Where are all those atom bombs they printed that Saddam Hussein had? Huh?

FAKE NEWS

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 04:32 PM   #18
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
[some ranting snipped...] That paper prints nothing but fake news since they printed Condoleeza's Rice's claims that Saddam Hussein had nuclear weapons. LOL. [more ranting snipped]
So their sports scores and game coverage are fake? Coverage of traffic accidents? Stock market moves? Reports on House floor votes? Stories on the Republicans retaining the Senate or the Democrats taking the House? Or is it just their coverage of POTUS is fake? Or any Republican POTUS is fake? Was their Watergate coverage fake?

Based on a not too frequent factual error you rant and attempt paint a broad brush that everything they do is fake. Any critical thinker knows your rant is factually incorrect. Do they have a center/left editorial stance? Yes. Do they get facts wrong on occasion? Yes. Do they sometimes make mistakes trusting a source? Yes. The WSJ, The Economist, The Times of London and other large serious newspapers also make mistakes. To say they are the basic equivalent of the National Enquirer is complete and utter bullshit. Just like the majority of your non-hobbying related posts.

Your posts are often entertaining and good for a laugh, to some degree, though. Just like with POTUS.
EagleEye is online now   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 05:04 PM   #19
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The Post is not the only news source that has documented the number of Trump lies. I suppose they are all "fake".
stikiwikit is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 08:59 PM   #20
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Anybody find any problem with Politico? Other than the fact they were founded by people from the WP?

I do love their Truth-o-Meter.

So far Trump is well above 5K mark on bad end.
Wish I could find the percentage of Pants On Fire statements he makes.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 03:25 PM   #21
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
The Post is not the only news source that has documented the number of Trump lies. I suppose they are all "fake".
Not everything printed in the Post is lies. The sports scores and temperature are usually accurate.

But when it comes to matters of importance like war and peace, life and death, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and whether the election was stolen by malfactors overseas....IT'S ALL FAKE!

Now tell me did "The Post" report on Obama's lies?

How about the time he said he had an uncle in World War II who liberated Auschwitz and after that he was so bummed out he went into his parent's attic after the war and didn't come out for seven years!!!!

Now that's a whopper! No Americans liberated any camps in Poland, Auschwitz or Sobibor or Berkinau or any of them because the Russians over-ran Poland and not Americans! And he had no uncle in the war anyway, and certainly therefore didn't spend seven years in his parents' attic!!

Trump isn't 1% the liar that Obama was, but the media left him alone because he brought "hope and change you can believe in!" and they believed it.

I love Michelle Obama's new book, "Becoming," too.

She's "becoming" a trans man I think.

pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 07:17 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent220 View Post
I've never seen a failed leader be worshipped as if he is the greatest thing since the Holy Trinity. Highly disgusting.

i agree completely. it's disgusting how Democrats hail Obama as a great president.
you are correct, Obama was a complete failure as a leader.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:30 PM   #23
supercold1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Not everything printed in the Post is lies. The sports scores and temperature are usually accurate.

But when it comes to matters of importance like war and peace, life and death, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and whether the election was stolen by malfactors overseas....IT'S ALL FAKE!

Now tell me did "The Post" report on Obama's lies?

How about the time he said he had an uncle in World War II who liberated Auschwitz and after that he was so bummed out he went into his parent's attic after the war and didn't come out for seven years!!!!

Now that's a whopper! No Americans liberated any camps in Poland, Auschwitz or Sobibor or Berkinau or any of them because the Russians over-ran Poland and not Americans! And he had no uncle in the war anyway, and certainly therefore didn't spend seven years in his parents' attic!!

Trump isn't 1% the liar that Obama was, but the media left him alone because he brought "hope and change you can believe in!" and they believed it.

I love Michelle Obama's new book, "Becoming," too.

She's "becoming" a trans man I think.

Pussycat, you know you're lying. That lie you're spreading about obama's uncle was debunked in another thread, and you know it. Why is that the only lie you keep brining up? Is it because you know they're all bullshit that a 10 second Google search debunks?
supercold1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:57 AM   #24
Cap'n Crunch
Living in a Cereal World

Encounters: 117

Quote:
I'm a Democrat and I support Trump because he's against the globalists in both parties.
pussycat's laughable assertion that he is a Democrat is the epitome of fake news: propaganda that consists of deliberate disinformation.

People like trump and trump wannabe's like pussycat, they rail against "fake news" and yet they are amongst its biggest purveyors.
Cap'n Crunch is online now   Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 01:02 PM   #25
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

So Obama's uncle was a Russian. Cool

In the endless stream of liars that we continue to elect you have to ask yourself: "How does that affect me?" Then go from there.

Bush and Obama's lies kept me employed. Trump's help my taxes.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:43 PM   #26
Dirtyoldergentleman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Trump wants people to like him first!
His disapproval rating and not winning the popular vote makes him not liked.

Mueller should have him impeached soon too or more shit coming down on the liar in chief
��
Abroad they make fun of Trump and Americans too now so I’m Canadian.when in Europe. Trump is giving USA bad image abroad
Dirtyoldergentleman is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 06:47 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtyoldergentleman View Post
Trump wants people to like him first!
His disapproval rating and not winning the popular vote makes him not liked.

Mueller should have him impeached soon too or more shit coming down on the liar in chief
��
Abroad they make fun of Trump and Americans too now so I’m Canadian.when in Europe. Trump is giving USA bad image abroad
Trump will lose the popular vote again in 2020 but that is of little consequence. Will he win the electoral vote? Too early to tell with little insight as to who will be the Democratic presidential candidate. So much can change in about 20 months.

You are very correct on Trump's popularity outside the U.S. As poor as his approval ratings are in this country, they are MUCH lower throughout most of the rest of the world.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 11:03 AM   #28
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I saw an an interview with Steve Bannon. He predicted Trump will win more then he did in 2016. Take that for what's it's worth. I'm not a Bannon fan but he was right about Trump.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:01 PM   #29
Low-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush View Post
Simple question. What do you think is more important to Trump. The state of the country, or if people like him.
Does he want people to like him? Who doesn't want to be liked? The guy is smart enough to know the Democrat controlled media will never say a good thing about him, even if he found a cure for cancer. All the guy is trying to do is what he promised he would do. Name one thing he has done as President he didn't swear he would do as a candidate? Try linking promisses kept by any president since Regan. And, Mexico is already indirectly paying for the wall because of the better deal Trump made after renegotiating the NAFTA deal. You just don't hear about it from the Fake News.

Boy, I never thought I'd get into a discussion like this on a hobby site!
Low-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 01:22 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Again, it’s the media.

If the dipshit wouldn’t lie, nobody would have to call bullshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women