Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2019, 04:01 PM   #46
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Dunno if this is really kinky or just what:

Back in the ASPD days, I had a session at "Junior's" Latin Relaxation. Junior advertised it as a spa, but it was an agency, and he was the agent.

He brought me into the galleria Area apartment (off Yorktown) and he asked me to wait in the living room. There were noises of moving around and low voices from the back. In a bit Jr came out and ushered me to a bedroom. Unfurnished, with a made-up matress on a box spring on the floor.

The girl was standing in a relaxed "at-ease" position near the bed . . .stark naked. Jr. sked meif she would do and I handed him the donation right there in front of her. She was an attractive Latina, but not a beauty, Just OK+ or maybe a 7/10.

We had an hour of full menu activities. She was compliant to the point of being submissive. We did most of the acronyms. The final round: I pounded in mish with me standing at the edge of the bed, I told her to turn over. She flipped and went into the ass-up position. Reached under to her kitty and she arched some more. Then I put the tip on the starfish. She didn't object, and I pushed in.

Pounded like that till it was just abolut time and pulled out. Got her kneeling on the floor and whipped off the cover. Two passes with a handy-wipe and into her mouth floorhort DT with CIM.

It may seem like melting vanilla ice cream to some, but That is the kinky-iest session I have ever had.

Oh and Boardman: Wow!
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 09:23 PM   #47
tongueking84
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Bro where do you find out about these group events T-bone? Been wanting to do one
tongueking84 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #48
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

See my first review of KinkyCaramel337.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 11:14 AM   #49
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

ok maybe not the kinkiest, but kinky anyway..

so i booked a date for last night with my mad crush loni, but my utr porsha texted me to confirm our appnt. oh shit..

so i said fuck it and asked em both to doubles. they said yes..

well porsha's car is in the shop, so i picked her up after i got off work and we got to my place about 45 min before loni.

i showered, we smoked, then porsha and i got naked. we started with a full body rubdown for her. well things heated up quickly because it wasn't long before we were doing greek. we had to stop cause i was close to finishing, and loni hadn't even arrived.

we drank and smoked some more until loni showed up. then it was her turn. first, let me set the record straight: i'm a freak. if u aint about that life, hit the back button. so i started with tuma on loni. porsha asked me how loni tastes, and i said she tastes like sex, cause she does. from there, after a fbsm, we transitioned to greek. her booty is built for worship..

from there we transitioned into lazy doggy cfs while porsha was masturbating and i was playing with her perky b cups.

i knew i was fixin to blow, so i pulled out, took the cover off, n nutted all over loni's lovely moneymaker..

then i had the girls play. they kneeled facing each other,and teased n pleased n sucked on each other's succulent nipples. i especially like loni's nipples cause they are beyond perfect. i would describe them as "succulicious.."

so i scooted behind loni for a lil bump n grind, and here things got really intense and kinda blurry. i was able to reach both of their sopping wet kitties and play with both at the same time while they boob worshipped. then i reached around to grab both of them in a bear hug while playing with porsha's booty, even as loni's bump n grind n booty twerking got more intense. i went back to their kitties until they both o'ed, loni first and porsha shortly thereafter. we rested a min before cleaning up, and loni offered to take porsha home since they live close, and loni was so late. i had to be up early for work, so that was great. i may be seeing this dynamic duo again.

gents, feel free to call bs on my post. but any fat, bsc, drama-ridden hooktards, just stay off this thread, cause i wont pm (about my session pics) such persons, well, prettty much ever..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:51 PM   #50
pxmcc
BANNED

^^**correction: "tuma" should have been "tuha." i know for sure porsha aint tuma friendly lol, and loni prbly aint either, but not positive..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 08:12 PM   #51
backeast
Registered Member

Any of several sessions with Venusnova...
backeast is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:02 PM   #52
JungleJim007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I got to know a local provider and she is Asian, not saying which country. Got to know her family also in Asian. The provider and I parted ways many years ago. But I kept in touch with her family in Asian. I visit their country periodically and when I do, I am fucking one of her cousins. The kinky part is her cousin is a Catholic Nun. She is very pretty and in her twenties. She doesn't get dick very often but when she does, look the fuck out! It's fucking awesome!!

JungleJim007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 02:06 AM   #53
pxmcc
BANNED

this isn't the kinkiest, but it's somewhat kinky, so on-topic,ish..

so i saw this ebony gal a few years back, and she had one of the finest booties i've ever seen. she's a petite but had this huge ass. and she's a freak.

we had a great session and i think we both made each other's repeat list. but i got the vibe that she wanted to leave the hobby. not the bullshit "i'm retiring in 3 months, come get it before it's too late," but like she had legit mixed feelings about the hobby. and then she went mia, totally off the grid. for years. then i get a text yesterday asking me if i'd like to see her. hell ya.

so she comes over, and her tits were bigger than i remember em to be. like she has these massive mammaries. well we had a great session, lots of booty exploration (she got 2 booty o's and 2 regular o's) and other freaky shit.

anyway, we're building up to the finish, and i have my thumb in her kitty and my middle finger up her butt, and she's playing with my nuts while i'm beating off, and finally i start erupting in one of these crazy ol man o's-i notice that as i get older it takes me longer to finish, but the finish is crazier than ever-and hot nut is flying everywhere. but a second liquid, colder and less viscous, was also flying everywhere and all over me, and it was so sexy, it made me fling spunk even more violently, well tbh, in the direction of her face..and eyes. it dawns on me that she is lactating and is spraying me with her juicy mommy milk. so while still in the throes of ectasy, i call an audible at the line of scrimmage and start sucking on her right boob like frickin dracula while i start milking her left boob of all of its sweet leche. and this went on, for what seemed basically forever, until we both collapsed..

she's utr right now but may be rejoining the hobby shortly, with any luck, gents. old school hobbyists-you all know who you are-can hit me up if u dont wanna wait, but i cant promise anyone she's ready to come out officially, and to what extent..

(i didn't shoot session pics this time, so i guess get your bs calls in while the gettin's good lol.. all i have to say is, umm, sweety, can you do me a favor next session, like tues cause i'm booked tomorrow, and lemme shoot some (lactating) session pics for posterity and these funny guy doubting thomases..)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 11:10 AM   #54
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA View Post
Have you ever had that 😈 filthy Monster crave something that is not the usual fixxx just begging to cum out and play?
Well yeah . . .some crazy stuff rattles around inside from time to time . . .but

I have been pretty vanilla in my Hobby activity. One time, at the end of a 2 hr session, I had a great BBBJ in the shower for m y 3rd nut of the day . . .not too wild, but that's it for me.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2019, 08:54 PM   #55
ukfan77
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

Yes, what did you have in mind?
ukfan77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women