Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47406
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2020, 02:11 AM   #1
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 303265
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Income verification and check stubs

LongLeggedLexi is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2020, 03:29 AM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Looks like the self-employed and unemployed wealthy are SOL.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2020, 10:22 AM   #3
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why's that?
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 11:00 AM   #4
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I provide to all, no discrimination here.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:03 PM   #5
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourdesire View Post
Why's that?
Any high school kid can write up a fake receipt. With any text program a computer can put out a pay stub.

The need for a pay stub is because one wants credit, or to open a bank account. What about when phone calls are made to confirm employment. How does the one writing the stub handle that. What about when the credit company, or the bank, opens the Secretary of State web site for the state where you claim you are employed. They will look up the company that issued the fake pay stub. Do they exist? Are they in good standing? These documents must be created prior to a company obtaining a bank account.

With registration and a bank account you have your own company. Deposit all money received in a corporate bank account, go to Paychex payroll company and have them issue you a check to withdraw a paycheck from the company and deposit into personal accounts for both checking and savings. The taxes are figured, and paid for you, and you can now show income. They can do this for one person. You don't need a damn pimp to handle your money for you.

Cub Chapter S is probably best because it goes straight to your tax return, or an LLC, Forget a C company - you are not big enough. You can also register as a fictitious name (meaning you are doing business under a name other than your own) and enter income and expenses as a small business on a form attached to the 1040.

The government just wants to receive taxes on money earned. Do not look at that as bad. Why, because you get to also charge off the expenses, such as using a car (purchase, gas, insurance etc - or mileage used and recorded at $0.575 /mile) for the business, the hotel room expenses for customer consultation and meals while traveling.

Guess what? Just because you take in $1000 per week doesn't mean you earn $52,000 per year. It is $52,000 minus the expenses and taxes. Of course if you need cash for recreational purposes, then you will never get ahead. That is a different problem.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:43 PM   #6
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

For awhile I worked for a property management company who rented single family residential properties. This was 20 something years ago, but even back then we would Yahoo search the name of the company, and call the phone number we found via Yahoo. We never called the phone number given by the tenant.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 06:31 PM   #7
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is to help those in need. no offense. all my businesses are on google. Never said it was fake companies. you may not ever need this but a whole lot of girls may and it works if you do it right.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:58 PM   #8
LongLeggedLexi
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And all my clients use them for cars and houses to better their situation
Old 03-08-2020, 07:21 AM   #9
Lester Krinklesac
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLeggedLexi View Post
This is to help those in need. no offense. all my businesses are on google. Never said it was fake companies. you may not ever need this but a whole lot of girls may and it works if you do it right.
You don’t have to say they are fake companies, if a person uses them, they are not employed there, it is fraud and illegal.
Lester Krinklesac is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:05 PM   #10
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Keep personal money separate from business money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac View Post
You don’t have to say they are fake companies, if a person uses them, they are not employed there, it is fraud and illegal.
If someone calls to confirm employment, and found out that they were not employed there, the information is required to be submitted to the authorities. When it makes the way back to the IRS, you will get a visitor asking where is the withheld tax shown on the check stub? BAD NEWS!
LongLeggedLexi
"...all my businesses are on google" doesn't mean crap, and you know it. Being on google doesn't make it a business. It doesn't make it anything. Get you head out of your ass, please. A business must be registered with the Secretary of State where you are doing business.

Sorry Lexi, but you are just stupid and heading for more trouble than you can imagine. Just like most people in the "personal entertainment" business, sooner or later, you will have to: close up shop, change your name again, get a different phone, move to another town, try to disappear from your past as you run from town to town, and find yourself lonely and alone without the family and friends you had to leave behind while you were on the run.

You have created false documents, and declared that you have made tax payments for monies you paid to these girls. The most common reason a company goes out of business is because they have not paid the taxes withheld from payroll. That is also the first thing all tax authorities look for. Guess what, you now owe the taxes on all of those fake pay stubs, plus penalty and interest; with possible jail time.

I have been audited four times, once by the Feds and three times by the state. All four times the first thing requested were the records for payroll, and how the withholding tax was paid. When I handed the books from the payroll service to them, they didn't even look at them because I was using a nationally recognized payroll service.

They want the money that they think belongs to them, and one way or another they will get it.

You want to be in business, or just make a few dollars on the side selling your pussy. Don't want to do a lot? Just make a few dollars? OK.

1. Look up a schedule C for reporting other income for your 1040.
2. Register a fictitious name, on line is OK, with the Secretary of State where you do business. That ties the name to you: if you get a complaint, such as you stole money from a customer, the state will know how to find you. So if you want to act like a thief, then you have to go on hiding from everyone. If you want to look at this as a professional doing a service that is needed and useful, then your pussy has value.
3. What are you going to call yourself? It doesn't have to be obvious as in Gloria's Golden Pussy. The name can be anything you want. The point is that government can find you, and you follow their rules about paying taxes for the privilege of having money that is clean to use: such as getting an apartment or buying a car (in the company's name as an expense).
4. With the documents for a fictitious name, you can now go to a bank and open an account that has your real name for the bank, and the fictitious name for the public to see. You can now call yourself "Mary's Massage Studio", or whatever you want. (MMS is a little to obvious) Have your checks printed, and get a credit card in the fictitious name. Set up a totally separate checking and savings account in your name only to keep the business and personal funds in separate accounts. What is yours, is yours, because minus expenses the taxes have been paid.
5. Pay all expenses with the credit card, a check, or a bank transfer out of the business account. Use the business bank account to pay the company credit card. This is to document expenses. I know how much hotel/motel bills are. This is a business expense, along with the use of the car for operating a business.
6. Hire an accountant to create the payroll checks. Now you have a check stub that is a true payroll check stub.
7. Have the accountant submit the taxes on every payroll, on time, and without errors. I mentioned Paychex because they can do it for one person.
8. Use the accountant to document all receipts and expenses for your income tax.
9. Got a girlfriend who is too lazy, or too stupid, to go through the effort to set this up. Take her on as an employee of "Mary's Massage Studio". Deposit the money she collects into the bank account, and pay her with a check, or direct deposit with a check stub.

Gone are the days when a business can collect an extra $200 and the owner stick it in the pocket for his own use. EVERY CENT SHOULD BE DEPOSITED INTO THE BUSINESS ACCOUNT. Do not mix personal funds and business funds.

I could keep on writing about the difference between a fictitious name, an S corp, an LLC, or a C corp. But you get the idea, you can start with just a schedule C. Without employees you are small enough that the company will make very little money, if any. The purpose is to convert the money to taxable income to get the tax submitted. That is what is required of every business. Paying cash for services rendered as a way to avoid taxes is a possible prison sentence. Paying cash with a record, and tax paid is much different.

Good Luck
Old 03-14-2020, 02:20 PM   #11
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Who TF gives employer information to a provider?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2020, 02:32 PM   #12
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Who TF gives employer information to a provider?

Only the stupid.
Old 03-14-2020, 02:42 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

I know that my comments about income and expenses, pay your taxes and use proper accounting are a lot of crap for many of the ladies here.

Why, because so many of them just are too lazy to really make any long term money selling pussy. They want a few dollars, just now and then, and they want to avoid a regular job. Just too lazy for real work, or just to stupid to take the effort to learn basic high school accounting that is required for every business. The lady here just wanted to pick up a few extra dollars for sitting on her ass and talking girls into paying her money for something they could do themselves.

I hope some of the ladies learned something.
Old 03-14-2020, 05:06 PM   #14
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

@JR. When I first first saw the this I thought she was using the company name she was employed with. Her ad states "to use my employers." I first thought she was employed in the accounting department for a family business that was hands off. There are a lot of small businesses where the owners are great on their products, but don't have a clue on accounting/Hr and puts too much faith trust in their one person accounting department.

Some of those owners would never understand the documents and unless they engaged a CPA to Complete a Audit/Review FS or was to be audited by a state or federal government they would probably never know she had her own little side hustle ongoing with company documents.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2020, 02:46 PM   #15
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

You are probably right about everything.

"With your own employer, no verification needed." Duh, this is stupid. Every employer needs an Federal Identification Number; if you have employees an Employer identification number is required. That leads to the need for a state Tax ID number for sales tax, and a state number for submission of employee withholding taxes. The individual must have a social security number to receive wages. The ss number for each employee is submitted with the reported pay and the withholding taxes to both Federal and State returns that the business has to submit on a regular basis.

All the information has to match on the reporting of taxes. The Feds, and the states have computer programs that cross check the numbers for reported income and taxes. While the individuals social security number has been hidden in recent years; most of the time the employers numbers are not. Even without those numbers, it takes about 5 seconds to confirm that the employer is in good standing with the state. Employment confirmations are regular and constant requests for most businesses for rent and purchases.

That brings up her statement that "to use my employers ad verification services....add on $20.

We will never know for sure just what she is doing. It could be big trouble for anyone who uses her services.

It seems like the main purposes of all business is to act as a tax collector for the government. In addition to all of the above, for any business that does any work, or sales, to the government; all employees personal information is reported. Including, place of residence.

With the speed of computers, any search of the above discussed numbers will spot a problem. Now get this, most of the searches are automatic and without human input. The government looks for stunts like this automatically. It may take some time before one gets a flag by their name, and the first time the human may not pay attention to it.

The risk taken comes down to the amount of money government thinks it has missed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women