Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2015, 07:20 AM   #16
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Is a review that took place in Canada belong in a Canada review forum or a US review forum? Seems simple to me.

It also has the added benefit of making the Canada threads more visited by people looking for cross border information.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:28 AM   #17
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Is a review that took place in Canada belong in a Canada review forum or a US review forum? Seems simple to me.

It also has the added benefit of making the Canada threads more visited by people looking for cross border information.
Easy for some, more difficult for others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perryay View Post
Can we stop the Modtard who was the fkn rocket scientist that decided that Niagara region Ontario reviews belonged in the Toronto section. Stop the insanity and move them back to Upstate. If you guys can't figure that crap out, put them in both areas. This is bullshit!
Why does this one remain in NY?
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:05 AM   #18
makethe33
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Mods what is going on here. Many Many issues from your end. The jimmies are getting upset about everything
makethe33 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:20 AM   #19
baobao49
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Disagree wakeup, most people in Canada care about Toronto's review but not NFs.

Duo to strong US$ and high quality girls, Upsate New Yorkers care about NF in CA.
baobao49 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:28 AM   #20
Jesse pinkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:

It would make sense that way if you were from say... Houston, Texas! If you were familiar with the Geography here in upset (Upstate, NY) you would quickly figure out that many of us cross the border into Canada to see a decent provider or at least something different. The Canadian threads are pretty much dead anyway, they have their own review sites. IMO the reviews shouod be placed in the Upstate region and Canada, but only takes a few mouse clicks to see the Canadian forums, so really not a big deal.
Jesse pinkman is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:45 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:

you are right
but I liked it better when Niagara Falls Canada side where ok in Upset NY just like Niagara falls USA side
it was in reality a carry over from ASPD as it was listed as one city and part of Upstate NY forum if I remember right. Here that is not stated.

yet I still blame iggy for the change
over a Mass review that he pointed out belong in Boston forum rather than Albany/HV then changed his mind latter it seems in that review. Then going after NF reviews. here in Upset NY in a hissy fit
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:55 AM   #22
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse pinkman View Post
but only takes a few mouse clicks to see the Canadian forums, so really not a big deal.

JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:11 AM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by baobao49 View Post
Disagree wakeup, most people in Canada care about Toronto's review but not NFs.

Duo to strong US$ and high quality girls, Upsate New Yorkers care about NF in CA.
I completely agree that Upset New Yorkers care about seeing girls in Canada...but unfortunately that's irrelevant as to where the review belongs. If you care about seeing girls in Canada, then go to the Canada forums to find and review them. By the way, I'm very interested in the poll you conducted where the Toronto posters showed they didn't care about Niagara Falls discussions. Can you forward me those results so I can check them out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse pinkman View Post
It would make sense that way if you were from say... Houston, Texas! If you were familiar with the Geography here in upset (Upstate, NY) you would quickly figure out that many of us cross the border into Canada to see a decent provider or at least something different. The Canadian threads are pretty much dead anyway, they have their own review sites. IMO the reviews shouod be placed in the Upstate region and Canada, but only takes a few mouse clicks to see the Canadian forums, so really not a big deal.
I'm smarter than your average bear, and am quite familiar with the geography of the area. Refer to my previous comment about how important it is to New Yorkers to know about Canadian girls.

Remember also, the Canadian forums are relatively new. Before they existed, these reviews naturally rested in these forums. Now that they have a proper place to go, they belong there. It's understandable that people are resistant to change, but it has changed, and reviewers will have to change with it. Your continued presence in those forums, discussing and reviewing Canadian girls, helps to increase the usage of those forums.

If someone wants to start a discussion about the titles and locations of the Canadian forums, and where Niagara Falls reviews should be placed in those forums, please do, that may be a fruitful discussion. Having a discussion about whether a Canadian review should be placed in a US forum isn't.
Old 01-16-2015, 01:42 PM   #24
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
It's understandable that people are resistant to change, but it has changed, and reviewers will have to change with it.
Yup and in this case it is NOT a change for the better.....

Especially since the CAD is tanking making Canadian pussy a better deal by the day!....
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 05:21 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Better or worse is opinion...right and wrong is fact...
Old 01-16-2015, 07:16 PM   #26
doctorisin
Premium Access

Encounters: 72

wakeup is just trolling and is stirring the shit. it's a half hour from buffalo to niagara falls ... it's an hour and a half to toronto. review belongs where? maybe valerie can do that math for you! fact is fact...

start a goddamned niagra falls forum if you want to expand the board, but folks in toronto ain't going to da falls to see a pretty lady. dumbasses!

Also, JC, I am disappoint.
doctorisin is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:43 PM   #27
jackalltt
Premium Access

Encounters: 53
Default niagara falls forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorisin View Post
wakeup is just trolling and is stirring the shit. it's a half hour from buffalo to niagara falls ... it's an hour and a half to toronto. review belongs where? maybe valerie can do that math for you! fact is fact...

start a goddamned niagra falls forum if you want to expand the board, but folks in toronto ain't going to da falls to see a pretty lady. dumbasses!

I agree, why not a separate niagara falls forum? Seems to me it would be easy enough to do.
jackalltt is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:57 PM   #28
Jesse pinkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorisin View Post

Well said my friend, well said.
Jesse pinkman is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:59 PM   #29
gman44

Encounters: 203

Quote:

exactly and a NF, Canada forum is a good idea
gman44 is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:11 PM   #30
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

It not much different than many areas of the country where there is a lot of cross-border hobby traffic;

For example;

Detroit - Windsor
Seattle - Vancouver
San Diego - Tijuana
El Paso - Juarez
Laredo - Nuevo Laredo
McAllen - Reynosa
Brownsville - Matamoros

The lines have to be drawn somewhere and an International border is a good place to do it here.

Quit being bitchy lazy fucks and click on the appropriate area forums for the info you are looking for.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women