Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47415
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2020, 03:51 PM   #1
DallasBella
BANNED

User ID: 49096
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What the fuck just happened

Hello there. I haven’t been as active on websites, I’ve just been seeing my regulars here and there. However, my roommate and I were doing a double and just had such a crazy experience. I am writing this post CYA (cover my ass) and to see what you would have done in my position?

Just met with a client who I have spoken with for several years, but we had never met before. Appointment started at 11:30 he wanted to extend from one hour to two hours which we did so. And we were drinking wine. After a little while he asked if we could call my roommate to come and join us. She did and he paid us both with no problems. However, he quickly got way too intoxicated, which is not what we encourage.. We actually asked him to drink some water.

Since he kept extending the session, we did have him order us All lunch from GrubHub, but he also decided to order himself a bottle of bourbon. ( did not actually drink the liquor because he was so drunk he kept asking “when is the bourbon going to get here “)....
After our time was finally up, he literally could not walk and kept falling off of the bed and bumping his head into the wall.

So my roommate and I had to get him dressed and used his phone to call him an Uber Home: since he was supposed to be going to work.

Not sure if he was on some medication that altered his alcohol intake, but trust me, we are not hustlers and do not encourage this type of inebriation.

The client ended up being very rude to us, almost getting physical. We both had to walk him outside to the Uber, which he refused to get in.

I was damn sure not going to give his keys and gave him plenty of chances before I decided to call the cops on him.

He wouldn’t leave, and was trying to climb our balcony to get into apartment.

I feel so ashamed for doing this because now his wife will have to come and bail him out of jail, but I feel that there was nothing more I could do at that point.

Please tell me if I’m just a huge shit bag or if you would have done the same thing?
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 04:12 PM   #2
GregN
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

<---calls in-laws to make sure I don't need to get bail money.
GregN is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 04:41 PM   #3
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

You did the right thing.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 04:48 PM   #4
Cossetan
Valued Poster

Don't feel bad about it. There's a chance you saved his life (and someone else's) if he was in that condition and had any thought about getting behind the wheel.

Part of being an adult is taking responsibility for your life and actions. If you can't do so appropriately, you deal with the consequences. Having your wife bail you out of the pokey, particular for drunk and disorderly conduct or some kind of medical abnormality and not DUI, is a lot better than having her ID you at the morgue. (Hopefully, anyhow.)

Cossetan is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:05 PM   #5
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I guess we'll get some type of posting in COED about how some guy went to see a provider and she threw his ass out and called the cops on him, then his wife had to bail him out.

LOL, or even better, the WIFE will log in on his account and tell the story.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:06 PM   #6
Massagejunkyie69
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Dupe post.

But I might as well add that you did the right thing.
Massagejunkyie69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:08 PM   #7
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

You called the cops? It must have been a really fucked up situation to call LE but other than dumping him off at the ER you probably did the right thing. Your safety is a priority. If he does not respect that it’s his problem
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:08 PM   #8
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Double post
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:21 PM   #9
conehead59
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Sound like he had some extra party favors.
conehead59 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 05:46 PM   #10
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I'm curious what this cost the guy? did he even nut once? Next time throw him in the tub and turn on the cold water, that will wake him up fast! I wonder what he told his wife LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 06:03 PM   #11
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

What did you tell the poke?
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 06:16 PM   #12
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm curious what this cost the guy? did he even nut once? Next time throw him in the tub and turn on the cold water, that will wake him up fast! I wonder what he told his wife LOL
Hard core hobbyist!! Did he get to nut before he was arrested. Love it.

"What's the rate for this session if I stay sober and am able to dirve myself home?" is the next hard core question.

I'm not sure what else you could have done. Take him to the ER is a posibility. Drop him off at a police station, maybe. But once a guy gets so fucked up that he can 't function, he's pretty much lost his ability to justifiably complain.

There may be a way you can partially make it up to him depending on what he's charged with. If it's trespass, you would be the complaintant. Tell the cops or the DA you don't want to press charges when you're contacted. But if he's charged with public intoxication, they can make the conviction on the cops testimony alone. But unless he comes hunting for you again, he's likely to be no continuing danger to you. He doesn't need to go to jail for longer than it took him to sober up.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 09:48 PM   #13
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

You are fine. If anything you're the victim here.

Trust me, this is not his first blackout rodeo. And his wife has undoubtedly bailed him out before, retrieved him from a bar etc etc.

It's possible he was taking some other legitimate medication that interacted with the alcohol, but whatever, he was out of control, he was a danger to himself, and from I read your actions were perfect.

About calling the police. It always makes me wonder when people here get into it with someone breaking the law in way more serious a way than prostitution and yet they don't call the police.

Again, good job.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2020, 10:17 PM   #14
DallasBella
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

UPDATE

He just texted to apologize. Apparently they were able to call a friend to pick him up and sleep it off. Not sure what he told the wife but I think this is a much better scenario.
Old 05-27-2020, 10:17 PM   #15
DallasBella
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

UPDATE

He just texted to apologize. Apparently they were able to call a friend to pick him up and sleep it off. Not sure what he told the wife but I think this is a much better scenario.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women