Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40316
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2020, 12:27 PM   #16
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

This post coming from whacko. Where was ken Starr when all the white coeds were getting sexually assaulted and where was whacko justice when all the white bikers were getting arrested? Hang at the whacko truck stops dude where the floors need mopping
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
LL- Good point - of course not.

Those who hate cops should have their taxes docked the cost of police - and do without.
Who was President in 2016? Oh, yea! And who was VP? Oh, yea!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:01 PM   #18
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
9500- is that a "White Power" fist you illustrate so cunningly???
I have 9500 on ignore so I don't have to see his idiocy. Please don't quote him.

Anybody remember when 5 Dallas Policemen were killed? Why was that?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:36 PM   #19
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I have 9500 on ignore so I don't have to see his idiocy. Please don't quote him.

Anybody remember when 5 Dallas Policemen were killed? Why was that?
Because Philandro Castile & Alton Sterling were shot & killed by the police 2-3 days earlier. Gavin Long shot 6 police officers about 10 days later in La. Also look up Mark Essex in New Orleans 1972-73. Every once in a while, someone strikes back.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 04:52 PM   #20
jsem7k
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

It is so disheartening you would use this video to justify that black people fighting for equal rights are wrong. I believe you failed.1. This video is very disturbing, it shows how reckless some cops may be and confirms what black people are saying.
2. The cops in the video did not care about the life of a mentally ill white man and treated him the way they typically treat black people. Or Maybe the other way around- they perceive black people as mentally ill and dangerous. Hence, the extreme treatment in most cases. (It is necessary to mention, NOT ALL COPS)

These people are not protesting because they think u are racist. No, they are protesting against systematic racism. IT MEANS some of the rules and laws of this country does not favor them. So calm down my friend and find a way to help.

This is the greatest country in the world and the only country that fix this complex issue. The world is looking up to us. This is not about far right or far left, blue versus black. Of course all lives matter, but on this subject black lives matter.
jsem7k is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:01 PM   #21
oeb11
Valued Poster

"These people are not protesting because they think u are racist. No, they are protesting against systematic racism. IT MEANS some of the rules and laws of this country does not favor them. So calm down my friend and find a way to help."

Ever heard of the Civil Rights act of 1964?

Please tell us - what rules and laws is it U are protesting - is it because they do not favor Black people Over others ??? That is what is written above.

Understand - read the Constitution - it specifies 'equal protection under the Law".
14th Amendment

The Fourteenth Amendment addresses many aspects of citizenship and the rights of citizens. The most commonly used -- and frequently litigated -- phrase in the amendment is "equal protection of the laws", which figures prominently in a wide variety of landmark cases, including Brown v. Board of Education (racial discrimination), Roe v. Wade (reproductive rights), Bush v. Gore (election recounts), Reed v. Reed (gender discrimination), and University of California v. Bakke (racial quotas in education).

If u can provide the discriminatory "Rules and laws" - u will have a point. What u write is rioting is excused because a certain group does not feel "favored above Others" under the law. It is already damn clear the LSM values black lives far above whites - that a similar incident to floyd in which a white man died was of no import to the LSM and their marxist adherents.

Race-baiting and rioting is just an excuse for not accepting equal protection with all other citizens of America under our constitution - Unles, of course - the object is to do away with the Constitution, the rule of law, and institute DPST marxist totalitarianism ala Madaro Venezuela.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:43 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
..... What u write is rioting is excused because a certain group does not feel "favored above Others" under the law......
God help him if the "White People" rise up in this country and "riot" (burglarize, steal, burn, and kill) against the Black people who desire preferential treatment. The math just doesn't work! Nor do the resources.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:45 PM   #23
oeb11
Valued Poster

I hear Liberia accepts immigrants from US escaping the "Racism and social injustice".
Sounds like a real opportunity for folks to see how the world really works.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:20 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsem7k View Post
It is so disheartening you would use this video to justify that black people fighting for equal rights are wrong. I believe you failed.1. This video is very disturbing, it shows how reckless some cops may be and confirms what black people are saying.

No. you miss the point completely. it confirms blacks aren't treated any differently than others by police.

2. The cops in the video did not care about the life of a mentally ill white man and treated him the way they typically treat black people. Or Maybe the other way around- they perceive black people as mentally ill and dangerous. Hence, the extreme treatment in most cases. (It is necessary to mention, NOT ALL COPS)

that is one of the most ignorant and bigoted statements ever on this website. the vast majority of cops do not feel that way. if they did there would be ten times as many cases of excessive use of force.

These people are not protesting because they think u are racist. No, they are protesting against systematic racism. IT MEANS some of the rules and laws of this country does not favor them. So calm down my friend and find a way to help.

some of the rules and laws of this country don't favor them? they don't favor anyone. they apply equally to all except some seem to have more trouble obeying them than others

This is the greatest country in the world and the only country that fix this complex issue. The world is looking up to us. This is not about far right or far left, blue versus black. Of course all lives matter, but on this subject black lives matter.

stop making excuses for lawless thugs robbing and looting. they don't give a shit about George Floyd. they'll take to the streets for any reason just to grab some free stuff.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 06:34 PM   #25
jsem7k
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=oeb11;1062080137]"These people are not protesting because they think u are racist. No, they are protesting against systematic racism. IT MEANS some of the rules and laws of this country does not favor them. So calm down my friend and find a way to help."

Ever heard of the Civil Rights act of 1964?

Please tell us - what rules and laws is it U are protesting - is it because they do not favor Black people Over others ??? That is what is written above.

Thank you for this post, it helps explain a lot from your perspective. They are not protesting against any rule or law. They are asking for equal application and enforcement of the rule and law for all.

Look at the recent central park incident with the white woman and the black man and also the black guy that was shot while jogging. If these were not caught on camera, no one would believe the other side of the story. All we will hear is "I felt my life was threatened"

Thank God for civilian cell cameras. And thank God, today majority of Americans now believe there is systematic racism and are willing to see a change. Sorry you are among the few that want things to stay the way they are and continue to conflate the issue with general racism.

Look, again this is the greatest country on earth- we lead and the others will follow.
jsem7k is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:00 PM   #26
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Lightbulb

This is the most ignorant shit I have ever read on this site. I include the likes of Ripman.

You are intelligent. Just ignorant. Sir. With all "due" respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

some of the rules and laws of this country don't favor them? they don't favor anyone. they apply equally to all except some seem to have more trouble obeying them than others
Quote:
Goes back to the founding of the country. James Madison, the main framer, who was as much a believer in Democracy as anybody in the world that day; nevertheless felt that the United States system should be designed, and indeed, with his initiative, was designed so that power should be in the hands of the wealthy because the wealthy are the more responsible set of men; and therefore the structure of the constitutional system placed most power in the hands of the Senate.

Remember the Senate was not elected in those days. It was selected from the wealthy. Men, as Madison put it, had sympathy for property owners and their rights. If you read the debates at the constitutional convention, Madison said the major concern of the society has to be "to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority."
What property do you think he was talking about? Hmmm. Still doesn't surprise me you would keep slaves.

Yup! More "bullshit" from Chomsky. I can't beleive how many people I run into who have never heard of him. I had to discover him on my own in "High" School.

Somebody please quote me so gnadz can see this.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:16 PM   #27
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
God help him if the "White People" rise up in this country and "riot" (burglarize, steal, burn, and kill) against the Black people who desire preferential treatment. The math just doesn't work! Nor do the resources.
They don't have to riot. It's ingrained in our system so they don't.

I "get" your quote/unquote white people.

Not preferential. It's equal justice under the law. The same law that keeps the knee on the neck of the underclass.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 04:05 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
They don't have to riot. It's ingrained in our system so they don't.
Who is "they"? Are you Black?
Old 06-06-2020, 06:20 AM   #29
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
I do, however, get that most people considered that case to be "isolated", whereas many feel Floyd is one of many.. his murder came on the heels of 2 other Nationally-charged black murders as well.
Isolated doesn’t even begin to describe it. An innocent black man is less likely to die at the hands of police than he is to fall into the Grand Canyon or get attacked by velociraptors.

Quote:
It is so disheartening you would use this video to justify that black people fighting for equal rights are wrong.
Why would they be fighting for equal rights? What rights do black people not have that other races do?
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 07:35 AM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

Thank U very much - 9500- your elitist approach and huge ly overinflated ego is epitomized by the
"You Ignorant"post - directed at all with whom u disagree - anyone not toeing the DPST narrative.

I was penalized for the use of the word ignorant - Once - and it was directed at a concept - not a person .

Will 9500 get pointed - doubtful - regardless - his elitist outlook protects him from any responsibility for words or actions.

so post robespierre and YSL - and Anyone who disagrees with 9500 in any way - to his Elitist viewpoint - is a "Racist"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women