Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2016, 02:42 PM   #766
TheCat'sMeow
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by armature View Post
No, you are incorrect. I've even RTM'd something off of this thread. An administrator, not Dallas mods, has posted guidance on the the thread; you know, after I RTM'd something on his thread. dh has told you there is focus on this thread. How much more clear does everyone need to be to get through to you?
^^^^^Yes, ENTITLED.
TheCat'sMeow is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:32 PM   #767
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

On the day it was posted, I read a half page of this thread and haven't looked at it since. I've noticed it went on far longer than seemed warranted, but when I looked today was stunned to find it was 20 pages long. Any anyone summarize in three or four sentences what the hell has been discussed for that long about points? Jesus!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:47 PM   #768
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

ooooooooh, you're gonna get it now TTH!!!

corona is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 04:09 PM   #769
armature
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298355

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow View Post
^^^^^Yes, ENTITLED.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
On the day it was posted, I read a half page of this thread and haven't looked at it since. I've noticed it went on far longer than seemed warranted, but when I looked today was stunned to find it was 20 pages long. Any anyone summarize in three or four sentences what the hell has been discussed for that long about points? Jesus!!
Well, NYr doesn't like DM. So, he waited until there was a really riotous thread to point ONLY DM...For saying what's-her-face was Cuban on Tuesday. So naturally NYr pointed DM for being racist - if you can wrap you head around that. Point of order though, what's-her-face brought up her ethnicity as Cuban, but sometimes she says she's white and speaks Spanish. I'm not sure on all the fuzzy Spanish and Cuban details.

Anyway, NYr called DM a troll and announced to the world he's the he's the one that pointed her to a bancation. Then, he ran away to the wilds of the Wild where there was no power and consequently no internets. He was surrounded by wild boars, that were surrounded by wild bears, that were surrounded by wild mustangs, who were surrounded by the Cuban Navy so he had no access to the internets for weeks. He may have died had it not been for this ninja kitten that got him to safety and the internets. So then, he said some lame stuff about it was his job or some such thingie and here we are more than a month later.
armature is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #770
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 87

corona is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:40 PM   #771
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347470

Quote:
It goes something like this TTH:

YummyMarie wants an objective reason as to why her doubles partner got banned. She thinks the Mods in Dallas are playing favorites. Not that Yummy is not biased or anything. Ask her why a Admin played favorites with her and put her a sticky in the National Forum and see what she has to say about objective Mods/Admins.

armature is being her usual self and crying about how men are abusing their power on a hooker board as if women never abuse any power they are given.

Not sure why dh is playing along as he is smart enough to know that once a poster has been warned to cool it, especially a poster from another city who is sitting on a boatload of points...she best move on and stfu.

Dorothy didn't , she got herself banned and now Yummie is crying about it...she has a few other Houston crybabies posting nonstop. This is much ado about nothing.

They want perfect Moderation , unless of course it involves them...ask YummyMarie to have the Admin that gave her all that free advertising to remove that sticky that her peers do not get to enjoy for free....see how she reacts to fair Moderation!
bobbeemagee is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:57 PM   #772
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Sorry I asked. Sounds like I had it right to begin with. Two pages of reasonable discussion max. Then junior high school all over again. Ugh!
Old 05-09-2016, 11:01 PM   #773
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbeemagee View Post
It goes something like this TTH:

YummyMarie wants an objective reason as to why her doubles partner got banned. She thinks the Mods in Dallas are playing favorites. Not that Yummy is not biased or anything. Ask her why a Admin played favorites with her and put her a sticky in the National Forum and see what she has to say about objective Mods/Admins.

armature is being her usual self and crying about how men are abusing their power on a hooker board as if women never abuse any power they are given.

Not sure why dh is playing along as he is smart enough to know that once a poster has been warned to cool it, especially a poster from another city who is sitting on a boatload of points...she best move on and stfu.

Dorothy didn't , she got herself banned and now Yummie is crying about it...she has a few other Houston crybabies posting nonstop. This is much ado about nothing.

They want perfect Moderation , unless of course it involves them...ask YummyMarie to have the Admin that gave her all that free advertising to remove that sticky that her peers do not get to enjoy for free....see how she reacts to fair Moderation!
at least three people were warned...to keep on topic, the topic being I'm sick of the bullshit on ECCIE.....bullshit is a pretty broad topic, kitty identified herself as Cuban...
dorthy took exception, and even though he warned multiple people that posted after his warning...he pointed the only member that was close to ban.....she was on topic, brought up by OP, and she was banned for no reason other than the mods hatred of her....he gleefully proclaimed he was responsible for her ban.....a no -no for any other mod.....and didn't point any one else that disregarded his directive.....bullshit moderating.....nothing more , nothing less....he didn't like loud mouth Dorthy and had his little chance to feel like a big man........we don't want perfect moderation, just honest, not hateful moderation..........edit I've been here seven years, and this is the most egregious abuse of mod power I've seen since bubba234.....its sad management misses the bigger picture and basically tells long time members, we don't mean shit in the big scheme of things.........
amazing you formed your opinion as you posted your first post....retread.....who did you used to be???
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:12 PM   #774
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry I asked. Sounds like I had it right to begin with. Two pages of reasonable discussion max. Then junior high school all over again. Ugh!
actually theres more to it, than mr first post puts out there....as a lawyer, you might look at how long somebody has been on the board, lol....ill keep looking fir an attorney that pays attention......to somebody with more than a single post......hope your not representing a murder case....lol
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:29 AM   #775
armature
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
A, How would you know what my usual self is Mr. I-Just-Got-Here?

And B, I never said women don't abuse power they are given. In fact I said the opposite. I said women abuse power they are given for different reasons than men do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
amazing you formed your opinion as you posted your first post....retread.....who did you used to be???
...or who are you still? Sounds like a second handle of someone that has an ax to grind.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:30 AM   #776
bobbeemagee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 347470

Quote:
Originally Posted by armature View Post
A, How would you know what my usual self is Mr. I-Just-Got-Here?

And B, I never said women don't abuse power they are given. In fact I said the opposite. I said women abuse power they are given for different reasons than men do.

...or who are you still? Sounds like a second handle of someone that has an ax to grind.
A) I'm a long time lurker. Your pattern is no different than when you previously posted.

B) Women and men abuse power for the exact same reason...because they have it. You are a broken record with your biased stupidity.

C) Who are you...you sound like a second handle with an ax to grind.

See how simple that was to to turn your words around and flush out your hypocrisy?

Hopefully YummyMarie will see her own hypocrisy now that it has been pointed out that she does not care for true equality in moderation but just equality when it applies to her double partner. Until you "Save a Ho's" from Houston start looking at your own flaws , why should anyone in Dallas care what you have to say about others perceived flaws?
bobbeemagee is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 10:58 AM   #777
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Until you "Save a Ho's" from Houston start looking at your own flaws , why should anyone in Dallas care what you have to say about others perceived flaws?
We don't...
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #778
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
actually theres more to it, than mr first post puts out there....as a lawyer, you might look at how long somebody has been on the board, lol....ill keep looking fir an attorney that pays attention......to somebody with more than a single post......hope your not representing a murder case....lol
I pay a lot more attention when I'm getting my $800/hour. I'm funny that way.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:29 PM   #779
armature
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
A) I'm a long time lurker. Your pattern is no different than when you previously posted.
From my thirty or so posts that have nothing to do with this current subject? And you're a long time lurker that just, just simply, couldn't take it anymore and decided to blow a gasket and get busy now? I'm calling bullshit.

Quote:
AB) Women and men abuse power for the exact same reason...because they have it. You are a broken record with your biased stupidity.
That is how they do it. Why they do it is a different matter.

Quote:
AC) Who are you...you sound like a second handle with an ax to grind.
Nope, my only handle here.

Quote:
YummyMarie...hypocrisy...
Heh, aside from addressing all that is me these two lol ole words and the smiley face let slip who you are. I'm digging it.

TTH, I love it when tricks start bragging about how much money they make / have. Warms me all the way to my wee, tiny heart.
Old 05-10-2016, 03:12 PM   #780
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

So youz aint figgered this out yet?
It not hard at all if you got any CS at all.
would anyone like to purchase a clue?
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women